She only wants me for sex (update from previous post)

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
So I went yesterday to her she welcomed me with a see through dress. I'm not gonna get into much detail what we've done I only wanna say to @Gonthar she made me complete a bdsm test.

All in all she told me directly she only wants me because I'm good looking and we doing great sex. She invited me again this Friday and told me she wants me to blindfold her, tie her up and spank her or whatever.

Why am I feeling weird about this? Now I'm sitting at home thinking that normally a guy would like that. I've been in blackpill/redpill for years and always "wanted" this type of free relationship but now that I'm kinda "having" it I feel weird and not excited at all. Perhaps unconsciously in the back of my head I'm thinking "why doesn't she want something more romantic?" "Am I not good enough?"

Honestly I'm not looking for something serious either, I don't want attachment but at the same time she has mentioned me she had two serious relationships before (I'm talking about the girl I mentioned in my previous thread who has 8 body count and is bisexual and has had sex with a transexual etc) and I saw myself being mildly curious about why she chose these guys for relationship and had feelings for them but only sees me as someone who just wanna fuck her. I asked her indirectly what made her wanna get into relationship with the previous guy without trying to show I'm curious about it. She told me," the conversations we had" , "his sweet gestures towards me" etc. Also at some points she calls me "himbo" which is the male version of a bimbo. Should I feel disrespected about this? I actually find myself quite intelligent but it feels like she is too surface level. Perhaps this is the epitome of a hoe phase for her (breaking up after a one and a half year relationship and just wanna have fun) which is good but at the same time I despise it?
But I'm being honest, I don't know how to feel about all this weird shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, Graham, Xangsane and 1 other person
Idk

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
dick size?

• +1
stfu

• +1
bbc

• JFL
All in all she told me directly she only wants me because I'm good looking and we doing great sex. She invited me again this Friday and told me she wants me to blindfold her, tie her up and spank her or whatever.
Ohhh, kinky...go for it!
R z GfQBzJYSf73pyzvPF

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ReadBooksEveryday, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
I hate when girls objectify us men like that.😩

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, wishIwasSalludon, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
She wants your SOUL.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Tylermax
Chad problems
Boy bye

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 1 other person
So I went yesterday to her she welcomed me with a see through dress. I'm not gonna get into much detail what we've done I only wanna say to @Gonthar she made me complete a bdsm test.

Why am I feeling weird about this? Now I'm sitting at home thinking that normally a guy would like that. I've been in blackpill/redpill for years and always "wanted" this type of free relationship but now that I'm kinda "having" it I feel weird and not excited at all. Perhaps unconsciously in the back of my head I'm thinking "why doesn't she want something more romantic?" "Am I not good enough?"

Honestly I'm not looking for something serious either, I don't want attachment but at the same time she has mentioned me she had two serious relationships before (I'm talking about the girl I mentioned in my previous thread who has 8 body count and is bisexual and has had sex with a transexual etc) and I saw myself being mildly curious about why she chose these guys for relationship and had feelings for them but only sees me as someone who just wanna fuck her. I asked her indirectly what made her wanna get into relationship with the previous guy without trying to show I'm curious about it. She told me," the conversations we had" , "his sweet gestures towards me" etc. Also at some points she calls me "himbo" which is the male version of a bimbo. Should I feel disrespected about this? I actually find myself quite intelligent but it feels like she is too surface level. Perhaps this is the epitome of a hoe phase for her (breaking up after a one and a half year relationship and just wanna have fun) which is good but at the same time I despise it?
But I'm being honest, I don't know how to feel about all this weird shit.
IMG 4219

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ShowerMaxxing and Skywalker
Link to previous thread ?

• +1
Oh no, the horror of being fuckable.

OK, jealousy aside:

Honestly I'm not looking for something serious either, I don't want attachment but at the same time she has mentioned me she had two serious relationships before (I'm talking about the girl I mentioned in my previous thread who has 8 body count and is bisexual and has had sex with a transexual etc)
If I were to take a guess, this is where your issues are coming from. You say you don't want anything serious, but at the same time you want to be seen more than just some sex toy - which means deep down you probably do want something serious.

There's nothing wrong with wanting something serious, and this is a big problem with "muh redpill" and "muh blackpill" with how everything is just sex and transactional because of "muh evolution" and completely ignoring that romantic feelings and becoming attached to people is also part of evolution. There is an evolutionary reason behind relationships as more than just sex or money.

In which case, for something more serious, how many sexual partners you have had can effect how well you can pair bond with somebody, so if you do want something more serious, it'd be best to look for someone who wants the same. If you're good looking, then you have a serious advantage, so I'd recommend using that while you still can.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Xangsane and Tylermax
Link to previous thread ?

OK, jealousy aside:

If I were to take a guess, this is where your issues are coming from. You say you don't want anything serious, but at the same time you want to be seen more than just some sex toy - which means deep down you probably do want something serious.

There's nothing wrong with wanting something serious, and this is a big problem with "muh redpill" and "muh blackpill" with how everything is just sex and transactional because of "muh evolution" and completely ignoring that romantic feelings and becoming attached to people is also part of evolution. There is an evolutionary reason behind relationships as more than just sex or money.

In which case, for something more serious, how many sexual partners you have had can effect how well you can pair bond with somebody, so if you do want something more serious, it'd be best to look for someone who wants the same. If you're good looking, then you have a serious advantage, so I'd recommend using that while you still can.
Screw it guys this girl is rotting my brain I'm in the verge of cutting her off. She is not for me I find her whole lifestyle a huge bullshit and just her finding me good looking and playing on my "narcissism" and complimenting has made me a lil bitch. I know deep down she ain't for me. She be doing weed, hanging around with a transexual (who's her best friend and affects her the most and they have fucked before) she hanging around with pansexual dudes gay dudes A bunch of bullshit and at the same time now she started playing text games and ignoring and texting whenever she wants. She thinks she has me. And even though I know I can do better than that I still kinda like her company and our banter and shit but I'm done

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Graham
Screw it guys this girl is rotting my brain I'm in the verge of cutting her off. She is not for me I find her whole lifestyle a huge bullshit and just her finding me good looking and playing on my "narcissism" and complimenting has made me a lil bitch. I know deep down she ain't for me. She be doing weed, hanging around with a transexual (who's her best friend and affects her the most and they have fucked before) she hanging around with pansexual dudes gay dudes A bunch of bullshit and at the same time now she started playing text games and ignoring and texting whenever she wants. She thinks she has me. And even though I know I can do better than that I still kinda like her company and our banter and shit but I'm done
Good man, onto the next. Plenty of chicks out there

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and Tylermax
oh poor chad
do you think its more over for him than for @MoggerGaston, @Primalsplit ? :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
oh poor chad
i think its more over for him than for @MoggerGaston, @Primalsplit :feelskek:
how is it more over for him when he is fucking hot girls while I am truecel that never has sex?

you need to brainmax and bump your IQ

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Primalsplit
Lay count?

oh poor chad
do you think its more over for him than for @MoggerGaston, @Primalsplit ? :feelskek:
Oh... He must have felt so used. My heart is aching for him. I hope he doesn't feel ashamed of reaching out.

I think him and @MoggerGaston would have a lot to talk about the hardships of being Chad. It would be a bonding moment for them. Heart to heart, Chad to Chad...

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and 1 other person
Oh... He must have felt so used. My heart is aching for him. I hope he doesn't feel ashamed of reaching out.

I think him and @MoggerGaston would have a lot to talk about the hardships of being Chad. It would be a bonding moment for them. Heart to heart, Chad to Chad...
The world is a strange place.

You can be LTN in the netherlands, but chad in mumbai where @Primalsplit and @Skywalker reside.

From incel to chad, just 1 long flight away

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Skywalker and Primalsplit

You can be LTN in the netherlands, but chad in mumbai where @Primalsplit and @Skywalker reside.

If that is indeed so, then why are you staying where you are, incel?:feelshmm:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

better stay in your 💩 hypergamist cuck country then, where ive read today that you need to be 6'6" to "muh mogg" :feelskek:

just imagine needing to be 6'6" and look like chico meanwhile 5'7" chadriguez has his harem of girls that win all of miss contests in
muh "shithole" countries , such as LATAM

sexy the strain GIF

please god just let Western Europe DIE at this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Primalsplit
better stay in your 💩 hypergamist cuck country then, where ive read today that you need to be 6'6" to "muh mogg" :feelskek:

just imagine needing to be 6'6" and look like chico meanwhile 5'7" chadriguez has his harem of girls that win all of miss contests in
muh "shithole" countries , such as LATAM

sexy the strain GIF

please god just let WE DIE at this point :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
thats why @quemirasmanv2 keeps getting cucked despite mogging the girls he dates right?

just more lies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Primalsplit
apparently for you it is, since you cry everyday for hours about your situation :feelskek:
whats the last topic I made where I cried about women? Or last post?

all i do is reply to you trolls. I am already done with women buddyboyo

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
Lol I was going to say the exact same thing. Let me remind you that this is the guy who called me a clown. :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
you have my 2023 personality in your mind, aint the same anymore

• Woah
you have my 2023 personality in your mind, aint the same anymore
That is true. I haven't been keeping up with @MoggerGaston lore recently tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That is true. I haven't been keeping up with @MoggerGaston lore recently tbh.
I've been clean from drugs for 5 weeks now and no alcohol for 2 weeks. Big changes are being made.

• Love it
I've been clean from drugs for 5 weeks now and no alcohol for 2 weeks. Big changes are being made.
Wow! That's cool man. I didn't know. Feel any changes good and bad?

• +1

8 x 6 to 8 x 6

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Primalsplit
Wow! That's cool man. I didn't know. Feel any changes good and bad?
More focussed on self-improvement. A more stable emotional state.

But no fun whatsoever. Life seems to suck without drugs ngl. Idk how you guys can cope.

• +1

But no fun whatsoever. Life seems to suck without drugs ngl. Idk how you guys can cope.
I jog daily on the beach bro. In summer I also swim ofc.

• +1

OK, jealousy aside:

the blackpill doesnt ignore the serious LTRs, it highlights how your LTR partner will always have a desire for a better guy, whether they act on it or not and will receive attention from guys hotter than you

I'm curious btw. How did you get into the idea of quitting exactly? What really motivated you?

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax and MoggerGaston
I'm curious btw. How did you get into the idea of quitting exactly? What really motivated you?
life isn't going anywhere if I use too much. It becomes too turbulent.

I did drugs yesterday and it was a good experience tbh, I can really feel intense self-love when I am on drugs and that mood continues through the next days.

It's when I really feel like I am my own best friend and only wish myself the best. Calling myself ugly etc. is literally impossible or it doesn't even matter, etc.

drugs give me a glimpse of what my mind/thought patterns could be like if I was less depressed. All the brutal negative self-talk in my head is fucking insane.
I would be sent to the ward instantly if people knew my average thought patterns.

I am gonna use drugs still but much less often. Less than once a week.

• Hmm...
life isn't going anywhere if I use too much. It becomes too turbulent.

I did drugs yesterday and it was a good experience tbh, I can really feel intense self-love when I am on drugs and that mood continues through the next days.

It's when I really feel like I am my own best friend and only wish myself the best. Calling myself ugly etc. is literally impossible or it doesn't even matter, etc.

drugs give me a glimpse of what my mind/thought patterns could be like if I was less depressed. All the brutal negative self-talk in my head is fucking insane.
I would be sent to the ward instantly if people knew my average thought patterns.

I am gonna use drugs still but much less often. Less than once a week.
That was interesting, I guess... But you didn't really answer my question in case you missed that.

That was interesting, I guess... But you didn't really answer my question in case you missed that.
Had bad quality stuff, was a good time to break

• +1