She said "Don't touch me"

aphoria

aphoria

Iron
I want to share a small story.

Last summer I was partying in nightclub that has a pool. I chatted with some girls and they said lets go swimming and I agreed. So I took my shirt off, but then realized they are not taking anything off. I got pissed at them and tried to help one of them to get rid of her T-shirt using some force. These girls started screaming and run away. I felt like a creep.

10 min or so later I ended up chatting with them again and at one point the same girl said "Don't touch me". I again felt bad and like a creep.

Now, almost 1 year later this girl matched with me on tinder and I soon I realized this was the same girl. Now I think she actually didn't mind being touched at all, jfl.

Not going to write her anything, just hoping to meet her in the same nightclub again this summer and have enough balls to take her by force, jfl.

2020 06 24  14 57 03

• So Sad
Reactions: Lux
you changed alot in a year?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Patrick Baitman
Sad story tbh. Sounds like something that would have happened to blue pilled me.

• +1
Reactions: tdawg
nice story OP

I want to share a small story.

Last summer I was partying in nightclub that has a pool. I chatted with some girls and they said lets go swimming and I agreed. So I took my shirt off, but then realized they are not taking anything off. I got pissed at them and tried to help one of them to get rid of her T-shirt using some force. These girls started screaming and run away. I felt like a creep.

10 min or so later I ended up chatting with them again and at one point the same girl said "Don't touch me". I again felt bad and like a creep.

Now, almost 1 year later this girl matched with me on tinder and I soon I realized this was the same girl. Now I think she actually didn't mind being touched at all, jfl.

Not going to write her anything, just hoping to meet her in the same nightclub again this summer and have enough balls to take her by force, jfl.

View attachment 472456
post pic of ur face here

Damn, girls are so difficult to understand.