She should be nervous.

D

Deleted member 28896

Deleted because I geomaxxed and got infinite SMV.
When you talk to a girl for the first time, she will act nervously if she finds you attractive.

She will be timid, so don't expect to be asked a lot of questions, and when she speaks she might stutter or speak rapidly.

She's also going to be fidgeting, whether it is with her key-chain or her hair doesn't matter.

You can also expect her to look away a lot, eye contact will not be her strong suit initially, she might even look at you then flick away as if she gets startled.

This is what looks can get you a few initial minutes, then you must also act in a masculine and comforting manner.

If you act nervously (which most of you autists will), she won't find you masculine anymore and the power dynamics will shift into HER being the comfortable one and you stuttering like an utter fag. And this is youuur problem you fucking autistic swine, don't forget to NTmaxx you negroids.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, 𖤐𖤐𖤐𖤐, wayme and 3 others
How can you tell the difference between a girl acting nervous because she finds you attractive vs creepy?

• +1
Reactions: roping3264 and Deleted member 28896
If I look at her with my deformed eyes I will commit "non-contact sexual assault"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 32410 and Deleted member 28896
I must improve on my comfort around girls, I get nervous, fucking over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Zonar and Deleted member 28896
How can you tell the difference between a girl acting nervous because she finds you attractive vs creepy?
if you're ugly then its cause shes being creeped out
if you're gl then its cause ur attractive

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Deleted member 28896
Of all the girls I’ve slept with I don’t remember any of them trembling with nervousness when we met…Most women are not as autistic as you think.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Of all the girls I’ve slept with I don’t remember any of them trembling with nervousness when we met…Most women are not as autistic as you think.
Then she doesn't see you as the most attractive male. There are other reasons as to why a girl would fuck you, validation, comfort, self-humiliation, etc.
Ofc, this doesn't have to be the case, but nervousness is the rule, and then there are exceptions, but those girls are masculine.

• JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese
I must improve on my comfort around girls, I get nervous, fucking over for me.
Yeah, confidence is downplayed heavy in the BP, ofc looks is number one though.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 1901
You can tell, the girl who finds you creepy will make an effort to get away from you, in oppose to the girl that finds you attractive.

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
You really think all women are this autism-maxxed? I won't dispute this is how shit worked in middle school and high school, but nah man if you have actually lived in the real world you know this isn’t true.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
You really think all women are this autism-maxxed? I won't dispute this is how shit worked in middle school and high school, but nah man if you have actually lived in the real world you know this isn’t true.
yup
girls are way more confident than guys nowadays

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese