She’s down to try anal

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I was mostly joking/flirting with the Wisconsin girl from last weekend over text. Not only did I get her to offer to give me gas money for the drive up, but now she said she’s down to try anal. Which she’s never experimented with at all.
6150E3C1 8D94 4CA8 980C 0631ECE8C11A
3331348C D827 4F7E B33E 4CB7D1387DC9
Kek

Anyway at 5.5 girth I’m a bit worried it won’t work yk? Sounds like the only thing she’s ever had in her ass is shit. Who has recommendations on how I can warm her up to take me the night of? Are there preparations I should encourage her to do in the days leading up to it?

She’s down to experiment with me but I doubt she’d go out and buy a butt plug to train for me. I need to make this work in one night/morning after. So how, in the span of a few hours, do I get a girl from never even having a finger in her butt to taking 5.5 girth?

@CupOfCoffee idk who else has a girl they’ve trained for anal here if you know of anyone tag them for me

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Deleted member 9072, Looks234 and 13 others
Anals fucking gay

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan, Deleted member 9072, germanlooks and 12 others
idk who else has a girl they’ve trained for anal here if you know of anyone tag them for me
@kjsbdfiusdf is anal expert and trained well over 10 girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6403
Lots of lube, lots and lots of lube, butt plugs and make her get an enema

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 7098, Acnno and 3 others
Fuck off chad, enough with your slays :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7224
I was mostly joking/flirting with the Wisconsin girl from last weekend over text. Not only did I get her to offer to give me gas money for the drive up, but now she said she’s down to try anal. Which she’s never experimented with at all.
View attachment 1362977View attachment 1362978Kek

Anyway at 5.5 girth I’m a bit worried it won’t work yk? Sounds like the only thing she’s ever had in her ass is shit. Who has recommendations on how I can warm her up to take me the night of? Are there preparations I should encourage her to do in the days leading up to it?

She’s down to experiment with me but I doubt she’d go out and buy a butt plug to train for me. I need to make this work in one night/morning after. So how, in the span of a few hours, do I get a girl from never even having a finger in her butt to taking 5.5 girth?

@CupOfCoffee idk who else has a girl they’ve trained for anal here if you know of anyone tag them for me
Are you a BBC?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Chadeep and 2 others
Are you a BBC?
Irish
Lots of lube, lots and lots of lube, butt plugs and make her get an enema
Not gonna make her get enema I was thinking I’d just wear a condom and set a towel down. Can you run me through how you make this happen within a few hours? Rather not buy buttplugs for a girl I’ll probably only see one or two more times. Thinking I’d just massage, fuck her a bit with a finger in her butt, work up to two or three and just leave it in there for her to relax during some slow doggy. Then just lube up like crazy, pin her in prone bone, slowly force it in and leave it til she relaxes, then go to town

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Reminder op is 4 inch dicklet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, one job away, .👽. and 4 others
Jew media got you
I was joking about a finger in the butt for my own amusement and she suddenly agrees to let me be her first out of the sheer mog. I’ve never been a girls first anything. At least anything significant.

• JFL
Reactions: Biggdink
Not gonna make her get enema I was thinking I’d just wear a condom and set a towel down. Can you run me through how you make this happen within a few hours? Rather not buy buttplugs for a girl I’ll probably only see one or two more times. Thinking I’d just massage, fuck her a bit with a finger in her butt, work up to two or three and just leave it in there for her to relax during some slow doggy. Then just lube up like crazy, pin her in prone bone, slowly force it in and leave it til she relaxes, then go to town
Yeah, massage and lube before anything, start with pinky, insert, remove, then up to the knuckle, and slowly introducing finger after finger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
how ugly does she look, be honest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224 and Deleted member 6403
At 5.5 girth (exactly my size too) it's not easy to do anal, but it still works. I personally don't like the feeling of it because it just doesn't grip your dick like pussy does, but it does work as a substitute

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, MikeMew'sBitch and OOGABOOGA
At 5.5 girth (exactly my size too) it's not easy to do anal, but it still works. I personally don't like the feeling of it because it just doesn't grip your dick like pussy does, but it does work as a substitute
Her pussy is loose and not super good overall due to meds I assume. She tapped too so two holes means more sex than one.

2E68D558 59A7 46D9 8AD4 CCA1E0789922
She’s a mid tier, maybe towards low tier becky. White, green eyes

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and CupOfCoffee
If you are a shemale lover like me than its a great substitute:feelsohh:

• Hmm...
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
CzwYfOB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, AlexAP, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
one of my exes legit never had any signs of shit or even smell when I put my finger in her ass or even dick
and we did anal alot tbh
some bitches are built different and dont need enema
but I also met opposite girls :forcedsmile::ogre:
go for it bro

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 7098
I was mostly joking/flirting with the Wisconsin girl from last weekend over text. Not only did I get her to offer to give me gas money for the drive up, but now she said she’s down to try anal.
Where's the part where she offers you money to bang her ass?
It could be a troll or a gay guy...

Loads of lube and finger her ass to warm her up, make sure she cleans that shit out too.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Getting people to consider anal as something normal and not the perverted disgusting homosexual thing that it really is remains one of the greatest jewish psyops of our times

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, germanlooks, cvzvvc and 3 others
Getting people to consider anal as something normal and not the perverted disgusting homosexual thing that it really is remains one of the greatest jewish psyops of our times
Do not listen to this guy. He is a liar.
jew GIF

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and MiroslavBulldosex
bro, make her get an enema or it will stink bad, especially if you fuck her from behind, the stench will be in your nose the entire time. and if it's her first time i bet she won't even take a shit beforehand if you don't tell her

other than that follow @kjsbdfiusdf advice, it's legit. just once you put your dick into her do it slowly and don't move for a minute, so her ass gets used to the dick inside her before you are starting to ram her
Yeah, massage and lube before anything, start with pinky, insert, remove, then up to the knuckle, and slowly introducing finger after finger
no way a dude with almost 50k posts and 300 days spent on this site actually fucks like that, mirin tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7224, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 6403
bro, make her get an enema or it will stink bad, especially if you fuck her from behind, the stench will be in your nose the entire time. and if it's her first time i bet she won't even take a shit beforehand if you don't tell her

other than that follow @kjsbdfiusdf advice, it's legit. just once you put your dick into her do it slowly and don't move for a minute, so her ass gets used to the dick inside her before you are starting to ram her

no way a dude with almost 50k posts and 300 days spent on this site actually fucks like that, mirin tbh
I’ll use febreze as lube
Do not listen to this guy. He is a liar.
jew GIF
Jfl
People have been buttfucking since long before “our times”
Where's the part where she offers you money to bang her ass?
It could be a troll or a gay guy...
Already had sex with her bruh

• +1
I dont want to dox @kjsbdfiusdf but this is his last lay. Did anal too. You can assume how good looking this guy is.
Screenshot 20211007 213650 Chrome

@OOGABOOGA @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @Z3n @WontStopNorwooding

Mods this is not a dox he let me post this picture.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6403, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I dont want to dox @kjsbdfiusdf but this is his last lay. Did anal too. You can assume how good looking this guy is.
View attachment 1363562

@OOGABOOGA @MoeZart @looksmaxxer234 @Z3n @WontStopNorwooding

Mods this is not a dox he let me post this picture.
I believe you completely

• Love it
Lmao at you accusing them of being homophobic as the thing that convinced her. So fucking easy to control foids by accusing them of being homophobic or racist, they are too trained by all the shitty propaganda. But I still can't believe she's doing anal just to prove she's not homophobic, wonder what women would do to prove they're not racist lmao.

Wish I was black, I would fuck so many girls right now who wanted to prove they weren't racist. XD

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA