She's perfect but not a virgin

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
There is this one girl that I am into, she is literally Pee e ar ef eek t and something I would have fantasized about having in the future. White, blue eyes, blonde hair, no make up perfect facial harmony, strong jaw, beautiful feet, big waist perfect height and honest but she fucked a bbc before, I cant live with this I keep hitting my walls thinking about how that nigger fucked this beautiful white girl now its joever, what would you guys do in this situation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, gr34ter, ascension and 4 others
There is this one girl that I am into, she is literally Pee e ar ef eek t and something I would have fantasized about having in the future. White, blue eyes, blonde hair, no make up perfect facial harmony, strong jaw, beautiful feet, big waist perfect height and honest but she fucked a bbc before, I cant live with this I keep hitting my walls thinking about how that nigger fucked this beautiful white girl now its joever, what would you guys do in this situation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, Lonenely sigma, northern mogger and 7 others
Thats fine because you will never get her

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Lonenely sigma, Bentley and 7 others

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Well you probably aren't going to marry her so what does it matter? Just fuck her and move on

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Well you probably aren't going to marry her so what does it matter? Just fuck her and move on
I mean she only fucked one guy, if the guy that fucked her was white im assuming that would decrease her value less right? Cause like she isn't "blacked" and any white woman that does that is not marriage material ever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing, northern mogger and N1666
Date her honestly, you're not going to find any hot girl that's a virgin over 16 in this world, and if it really bothers you fuck some girls first and then date her

life is too short for "muhhhhh she fucked one guy"

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, yeeyeeslayer and cyprian_tomaszewski
200 posts in a week, there is no chance u look any good my guy
Im open about my flaws, fat and overbite (and kinda broke)

facially and framewise whenever i walk out i physically mog little niglets like you to hell and back

Date her honestly, you're not going to find any hot girl that's a virgin over 16 in this world, and if it really bothers you fuck some girls first and then date her

life is too short for "muhhhhh she fucked one guy"
the bbc is a joke she actually has one body count and its a white guy, do you think that decreases her value less?

facially and framewise whenever i walk out i physically mog little niglets like you to hell and back
you're not even taller since youre 5'10 you ugly shitskin

the bbc is a joke she actually has one body count and its a white guy, do you think that decreases her value less?
yeah better white i guess

just take what you can get bro don't listen to a bunch of mentally ill indians who haven't touched a woman in their life to tell you what you can and can't do jfl

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
yeah better white i guess

just take what you can get bro don't listen to a bunch of mentally ill indians who haven't touched a woman in their life to tell you what you can and can't do jfl
I cant find any woman better than her all the other ones are hookers/sluts or just women who are mid as hell. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Cope, I mog you and I just joined this site.
IMG 2351

• +1
Reactions: baboon593
she probably fucked far more guys but you should date her anyway. Just don't cope with love and enjoy the time you have with her

• +1
Reactions: Azonin and nunotherone
she probably fucked far more guys but you should date her anyway. Just don't cope with love and enjoy the time you have with her
She seems really loyal from my experience, and nah I'm not that bluepilled nice guy that compliments women all the time saying shes "loyal" I genuinely think she is.

bro firstly why u assmuing shit and second u dont gotta be racist what has a black guy ever done to harm you or your family especially gl black people its subhumans you should hate not black people

bro firstly why u assmuing shit and second u dont gotta be racist what has a black guy ever done to harm you or your family especially gl black people its subhumans you should hate not black people
Black "people" are garbage uncultured non-inventing homeless chickenwing-choking ugly unwanted deformed short low-iq ogre pieces of hitting garbage.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and MrUnsynethsied
Because most black people are niggers

• +1
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied
Black "people" are garbage uncultured non-inventing homeless chickenwing-choking ugly unwanted deformed short low-iq ogre pieces of hitting garbage.
i feel the same way bro but thoes r only the subhuman ones theres gl black people that are acc classy and not fitting into thr nigger stereyotype id say like on 2% of them tho

i feel the same way bro but thoes r only the subhuman ones theres gl black people that are acc classy and not fitting into thr nigger stereyotype id say like on 2% of them tho
I've lived around them my entire life, I have more experience than you about them

I've lived around them my entire life, I have more experience than you about them
trust me i have also i live with them u dont gotta tell me nun abt that i completely understand where you come from tho

trust me i have also i live with them u dont gotta tell me nun abt that i completely understand where you come from tho
No I actually lived in a house with them unlike you and went to school with them, ate with them, got up with them, listen to their culture and language, it is brain rot as they do nothing debate over

No I actually lived in a house with them unlike you and went to school with them, ate with them, got up with them, listen to their culture and language, it is brain rot as they do nothing debate over
You don't listen to what people say but what they do, people can virtue-signal that they support black lives matter and the niggers but in action people make use more of things that white people built probably because it is just better

i didnt wanna say this but i black my self check my posts ive lived w them like literally and i agree w u but theres that 1% that are civallised i promise for example search james kakonge

i didnt wanna say this but i black my self check my posts ive lived w them like literally and i agree w u but theres that 1% that are civallised i promise for example search james kakonge
Not every single one but the fact that most are niggers means no one wants to live with them they cause poverty and go on welfare, ain't nothing wrong with welfare per se but where does that money go after? To nothing.

Not every single one but the fact that most are niggers means no one wants to live with them they cause poverty and go on welfare, ain't nothing wrong with welfare per se but where does that money go after? To nothing.
at least u said it for urself NOT EVERY SINGLE ONE but yeah i agree

Dnr but enjoy your used up pussy lol.
You're gonna shame guys for either staying virgins or getting used up pussy, that only leaves fucking a virgin but there is no way in 2024 you are finding a virgin so look in the mirror

You're gonna shame guys for either staying virgins or getting used up pussy, that only leaves fucking a virgin but there is no way in 2024 you are finding a virgin so look in the mirror
Nigga post your face

How tall are you?

What’s even the point of this response? Your thread is probably you wanting to marry some used up slut you caught feelings for like a cuck. She’s still a whore, no matter how you respond lol.

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger and piec
What’s even the point of this response? Your thread is probably you wanting to marry some used up slut you caught feelings for like a cuck. She’s still a whore, no matter how you respond lol.
What is the literal point of saying im with a non-virgin if thats what everyone on here does anyway, if you even get your hands on a girl at all.

.s

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Azonin
dnr, not even chad can get a virgin these days

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing