She's perfect but not a virgin

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
There is this one girl that I am into, she is literally Pee e ar ef eek t and something I would have fantasized about having in the future. White, blue eyes, blonde hair, no make up perfect facial harmony, strong jaw, beautiful feet, big waist perfect height and honest but she fucked a bbc before, I cant live with this I keep hitting my walls thinking about how that nigger fucked this beautiful white girl now its joever, what would you guys do in this situation?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, gr34ter, ascension and 4 others
Eww, if nigga touched that girl never go close to her again, maybe if u punch him then its acceptable. also 0 bc is a must for girl, if her bc more than 0, shes whore and not worth it . pls believe me bro i am 100% serious

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
There is this one girl that I am into, she is literally Pee e ar ef eek t and something I would have fantasized about having in the future. White, blue eyes, blonde hair, no make up perfect facial harmony, strong jaw, beautiful feet, big waist perfect height and honest but she fucked a bbc before, I cant live with this I keep hitting my walls thinking about how that nigger fucked this beautiful white girl now its joever, what would you guys do in this situation?
lmao just hope that the nigger was a dicklet :feelsrope: