Shit haircut is biggest looksmin

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Life is what you make it
Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Posts
11,474
Reputation
18,901
I’m never getting cut by an Albanian again
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, icedancer, User49 and 18 others
Mfers completely destroy your life for 3 weeks
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Schönling, DelonLover1999, zura and 6 others
Unless you're ramirez and your skull can make up for a shitty ass haircut, shit haircuts can literally cut your psl -1.5
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21666, Detective, AspiringMogger and 2 others
I’m never getting cut by an Albanian again
Not if you have a mogger tier bones
536a4500ecad042454b1a77a
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, ronald_98 and AspiringMogger
Learn to cut your own hair never going to shitty ass barbers and paying them $30 just to descend me
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Haydez and AspiringMogger
1689010095870
 
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30845
I got butchered by an italian and then 4 months before that, a black

Honestly the only people who know how to cut hair are blonde 40 yo karens in salons
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067 and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, Lonenely sigma and Bushman
I got butchered by an italian and then 4 months before that, a black

Honestly the only people who know how to cut hair are blonde 40 yo karens in salons
My regular barber is good but he was on vacation and I had to go travel
 
I’m gonna get a cut before a holiday if it’s bad it’s finished for me huge risk
 
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
This doesn’t negate what I say. He looks shit in this pic relative to himself with long good hair. A looksmin is something that makes your looks worse. It has nothing to do with other people
Agreed 100%, my point is that there are even bigger looksmins out there, for example being bloated or too high bf
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and AspiringMogger
Agreed 100%, my point is that there are even bigger looksmins out there, for example being bloated or too high bf
If you are fat you aren’t even in the dating pool
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26067, Lonenely sigma and Deleted member 29581
Turkish or Albanian barbers are either the best or the worst, there is no inbetween
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Similar threads

Sixatheconqueror
Replies
9
Views
32
Blondepawg'sDildo
Blondepawg'sDildo
N
Replies
0
Views
23
Narek1555
N
hghuo
Replies
1
Views
24
negative
negative
A
Replies
10
Views
30
hipletslayer11
hipletslayer11
G
Replies
7
Views
48
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top