Shit my family wants me to be downstairs with company they have over

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
Basically a huge family full of people and I don’t wanna talk or don’t know how to talk!

What the fuck do I do? I feel like running away or taking an Uber somewhere but I have no money. I’m fucking scared shitless. A bunch of strangers and even friends of my mom and siblings and shit. Wtf do I do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Salieri and Deleted member 15827
Scaredy cat

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Basically a huge family full of people and I don’t wanna talk or don’t know how to talk!

What the fuck do I do? I feel like running away or taking an Uber somewhere but I have no money. I’m fucking scared shitless. A bunch of strangers and even friends of my mom and siblings and shit. Wtf do I do

Your ancestors hunted wild animals with pointy sticks and you are too scared to go and just sit in a normal social situation. JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 15827
don't go downstairs faggot

Your ancestors hunted wild animals with pointy sticks and you are too scared to go and just sit in a normal social situation. JFL
they were literal beasts. high t wild animals doing whatever it takes. hes a modern underdeveloped cuckllord who appears to lack nutrients and certainly does. a soyboy

they were literal beasts. high t wild animals doing whatever it takes. hes a modern underdeveloped cuckllord who appears to lack nutrients and certainly does.

All he has to do is:

1 - Make sure he isnt dressed in anything dirty or unironed.

2 - Walk downstairs

3 - Say hi to everyone

4 - Respond to any questions

5 - Try to make at least one addition to a convo or add a relevant anecdote.

Can also help his parents with set up / cleaning for extra good boy points.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829