D

Deleted member 16371

Kraken
Muh nt muh talk good looking people don’t make a letter

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24586, Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 19453 and 7 others
Didn't read.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23554, Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 24586 and 4 others
Brutal for slow readers.
Idgaf about anything looks are the only thing that matters if you want attraction. Money can get you married and sex but will never give attraction, only looks can. It doesn’t matter how boring you are

• +1
Reactions: john2, Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 18879
Looks looks looks

When a girl show u a pic to her friend shes not gonna say "wow bad personnality or good personnality" shes gonna call u hot mid or "girl as long as ur happy"

When a girl tells her friend she got a man shes not gonna ask her "is he nice or NT?" Shes gonna ask him "is he hot"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23564, Deleted member 25339, john2 and 7 others
Looks looks looks

When a girl show u a pic to her friend shes not gonna say "wow bad personnality or good personnality" shes gonna call u hot mid or "girl as long as ur happy"

When a girl tells her friend she got a man shes not gonna ask her "is he nice or NT?" Shes gonna ask him "is he hot"
In this fucking bitch cry thread I made I was crying about how girls talk to easy to talk to normies but don’t talk to me. Anything not p in v is cope anyway, lol at wanting to orbit girls at work

• +1
Reactions: john2 and alriodai
Jfl at talking to girls if there no p in v. Your just jestermaxxing if you talk to a girl you won’t have sex with @Moneymaxerr . In this thread I went bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: john2
i dont think this is rly tru ngl to yu brother

i cant imagine that scenario. maybe young girls

• JFL
Reactions: john2
i dont think this is rly tru ngl to yu brother

i cant imagine that scenario. maybe young girls
@heightface if u ever had a gf or romantic interactions w girls u kno girls talk ab sex dick and boys in their gc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
@heightface if u ever had a gf or romantic interactions w girls u kno girls talk ab sex dick and boys in their gc
Idk but only thing I know is good face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jfl at talking to girls if there no p in v. Your just jestermaxxing if you talk to a girl you won’t have sex with @Moneymaxerr . In this thread I went bluepilled
huh?

retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
If you don't have the looks you need to looksmax. To looksmax you need money. Good luck building a successful business or career as a basement dwelling non NT