shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

Yeah but matrix will tell you you are in falsehood and you are the one to blame for everything that happened to you in life. I can't even count how many times I was treated unfair and it was all to the good for others and when I stood up they told me it is my fault.

Fuck the world

yeah he is likeable.
when i close my eyes i can see his face so clearly.
what's crazy is one of his pistols was a .22, the other a glock.
either he practiced a lot or destiny guided those bullets.
but IMO his real problem was noodlewhores but he was unaware of it.

Finally, a real killer with a real manifesto...

Then, I'll deal with the real problem by denigrating noodlewhores. Simple.

Oh, disclaimer before we begin:

It's a surefire way to avoid being cucked.

Story: Two:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.
0079-039.png

From kindergarten to second grade, I had a single friend. He stuttered sometimes, but was initially kind to me. Later, he integrated with the NT kids and left me alone, leaving me friendless. I'd pace the playground alone until the teachers ordered us to line up. After that, I was homeschooled until 8th grade.

Mother placed me in a Jewish program for children. I was too anxious to socialize. I kept my head down while sweating for the two sessions I attended. Then she placed me in group therapy, where I was bullied.
0079-043.png

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).
Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NTs.
Yes. 2016 was much different. I spent hours sitting alone in my room with bottles of urine and sacks of feces because of severe depression/anxiety. I was barely eating and suffering from visual sensory overload/paranoia, which often caused me to curdle into a ball and cry. I received little help for these problems.

As for Shannon Rose...homecoming! Raves! Worship from mentally-ill orbiters! Partial hospitalization for her "severe mental illnesses"! Two stints in the psychiatric hospital! Anything for Queen Shay!
Understood.

When I was in my early teens, my father would constantly denigrate my autistic traits. He would often tell me,

"Why are you so shameful all the time?" (I was anxious and kept my head down in public)

"We're going to grandma's house, hurry up!"(He wanted to make himself seem like an excellent father by showing her his son)

"You're moving so slowly"(He would hit me; I was sluggish from ASD/trauma)

"Your cousins are better than you!" (Again, anxiety and depression)

"I'm saying this to be kind. Don't anger me." (If I was struggling to go inside a store due to anxiety)

I once had Pyelonephritis and was fairly weak from it to the point of needing to stay home when my father wanted to visit a store. My father, instead of asking me if I took my prescribed antibiotics, simply told me, "Hurry up, let's go see grandma". He then asked Grandma to patronize me for my "disobedience".
0079-045.png

Re: when people are so new they don't know what alts are
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200404181Friday, October 21, 2016 10:11 PM CDT
"Should I help them" Patronizing other users until they accept your social criteria isn't "helping" them.
Re: Im not good at anything
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200404400Friday, October 21, 2016 10:17 PM CDT
Well, you should not be so upset. Most Internet schoolchildren are valueless to society. Social leeches benefiting from mummy and daddy's income as the economy collapses and morals degrade.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184343565Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:36 PM CST
The appeals process functions effectively. If you email the appeals team with a legible and reasonable message, you will receive a legible and reasonable response.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184343639Thursday, February 25, 2016 11:37 PM CST
"what drug are you on" Simple. The "drug" of personal experience.

0080-021.png

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

Very common. Most male teenagers look at me like I am a young child. My height is between 5'2 - 5'3.

Indeed. In group therapy, a twelve-year-old Black boy towered over me and called me a "short girl". He would snicker and say "Tch" at me during group line-ups. I was 15.

View attachment 558195

Next Year:

View attachment 558196
Intellau_Celistic said:

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

Intellau_Celistic said:

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Intellau_Celistic said:

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

Intellau_Celistic said:

Four years later...

Aspie John is walking to the dinner tray rack of the psych ward he currently resides in, when he notices a familiar face: Anxious Jane.

It is customary for volunteers and nurses to hand patients their trays, but Anxious Jane ignores Aspie John. As he prepares to grab his tray, Anxious Jane quickly walks towards him, makes hand-fiddling gestures and says, "What's your name?" in a mocking tone. She then briefly reads his bracelet and grabs his tray, holding it forcefully as he tries to take it from her.

WIN 20230309 05 09 54 Pro

WIN 20230309 05 10 28 Pro

On the day Aspie John left, foids and males started gossiping about him, snickering and laughing. He carried a large bag into sleet around 9:00 PM and traveled to a bus for travel.

0078-022.png

0078-023.png

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

0078-028.png

0078-029.png

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life." Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.

Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers" Ah, very nice. Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119411Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:26 PM CST
Why not just a third-party program such as Xpadder to map the input/output accordingly?

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

"BPD" often involves violence and manipulation. My half-cousin has BPD; she would hit me over the tiniest of things.

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

0078-041.png

Intellau_Celistic said:

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

Indeed. When I was an adolescent, I was told to stay with my half-relatives whenever Mother had appointments.

I felt extremely uncomfortable due to them denigrating us, however, so I preferred to fidget with items or simply sit alone in a chair.

I'd spring up quickly when Mother would call before arriving.

When I was a young child, I was grateful to see them. Except, of-course, for the time my half-aunt said "Well, you told your parents about a problem we had, so we won't do anything today".

Or the time...a certain youth(Step-relative) arrived and was immediately given a ranch-chicken seasoned dish. I was sitting on the side watching, receiving nothing. Strangely, someone told me I asked for food. Yet I was sitting:

I was sitting left-most, the youth on the upward adjacent chair.

Supposedly, I begged for food despite spending hours fidgeting with objects and waiting for Mother to arrive. Though I do recall becoming a bit sad when her own children were given food and worried that I would receive nothing. Van Kamp fish.

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

"You want some BBQ, [Intellau]?"

"No. That's okay."

"No, I don't want you to go home starving and tell your mommy you didn't eat"

"No. I'm perfectly fine"

0081-029.png

0081-030.png

screenshot-from-2021-12-28-22-34-09-png.681520

Re: White people love kissing their pets
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154465407Thursday, January 22, 2015 9:15 PM CST
"Dogs have certain chemicals in their mouths that clean bacteria" The chemicals themselves are rather limited in eradicating certain pathogens. The oral-immunological signalling system is regulated different from the immunological response in the blood-stream, the system itself allows many different variations of bacteria to survive while restricting their division. However, various parasites and virions are capable of surviving extensively in the salivary fluid of canines.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151875343Wednesday, December 17, 2014 3:27 PM CST
Ah, alright then. Although it's likely that there's simply just excess mucus remaining in your respiratory system, I'd suggest remaining cautious if you develop additional symptoms within a few days as infection with Influenza-Viruses temporarily weakens the immunological response to certain bacteria which prevents colonization, such as "Streptococcus-Pneumoniae".
Re: ugh i got the cold
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151809462Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:22 PM CST
Ah, It's not a problem. Multiple types of antibiotics can be utilized against streptococcal bacteria such as "Fluoroquinolones".
Re: ugh i got the cold
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151809542Tuesday, December 16, 2014 12:24 PM CST
'Multiple types of antibiotics can be utilized against streptococcal bacteria such as "Fluoroquinolones".' Well, assuming it's not a resistant strain.
Re: Has anyone had strep?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150333177Monday, November 24, 2014 7:47 AM CST
Which variant of Streptococcus bacteria are you suffering from?
more_horiz
Re: How do you feel about facial piercings?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151399380Tuesday, December 09, 2014 12:49 PM CST
I personally wouldn't suggest receiving a "Facial-Piercing". There's a significant amount of health risks associated with the usage of potentially non-sterile equipment ranging from pathogens such as "Hepatitis-C" or "Human-Immunodefiency-Virus" to often lethal skin infections from bacteria such as "Methicillin-Resistant-Staphylococcus-Aureus".
Re: @mods
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#145310479Thursday, September 04, 2014 4:54 AM CDT
Actually, "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is capable of hiding in the brain.
Re: Why Humanity could be wiped out by diseases.
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184078127Sunday, February 21, 2016 10:21 AM CST
The range and capabilities of EBOV are easily restrained by its own genetic components. Virology in itself is greatly inferior to bacteriology in terms of development. Nonetheless, we have plenty of "viable" mechanisms to reduce the propagation of lethal pathogens. It is merely a matter of revising them accordingly.
Re: A NEW CHEMICAL THAT CURES EBOLA
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151883774Wednesday, December 17, 2014 5:19 PM CST
Modern "Antiviral" therapy doesn't attempt to kill the pathogen itself, It merely interferes with the process of viral replication until the Immune-System can develop an efficient response against the virus. An exception to this would be HIV.
Re: my computer is scaring me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146086684Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:46 PM CDT
"a virus cant disable an antivirus program" a computer virus can absolutely interfere with the functionality of a security program. "Virut", for example, "infects" files and can lead to significant and massive file corruption.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147760343Saturday, October 11, 2014 3:45 PM CDT
"virus = disease you idiots" Not necessarily, there's plenty of Viruses/Bacteria/Fungi that are found throughout the human body which are controlled by the "Immune-System" without causing illness. Many common pathogens only cause illness when the Immune-System loses the functionality to adequately monitor and prevent the pathogen from multiplying into excessive amounts.
Re: I decided to research HIV in biology
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148053543Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:01 PM CDT
Ah yes, the "Human Immunodeficiency Virus" is a very unique and interesting pathogen to research.
Re: giving opinions 4 free
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151811230Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:18 PM CST
Alright then. Elaborate on your opinion regarding current Anti-Retroviral-Therapy for the treatment of "Human-Immunodefiency-Virus" infection.

0081-031.png

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

0079-026.png

0081-035.png

My sister is pretty religious so I assume she is not bouncing from dick to dick. I could be wrong. I don't really care to be honest.

mine is fiancé with her only bf so its okay

my father and myself have threatened my sister to brutally beat her if she was a slut, and she knew she was not allowed to act like this

i have two jb cousins who have already lifemogged me to oblivion, good thing is i only see them once or twice a year so i try not to think about it

I have a 9/10 Stacy cousin. Her life isnt comparrable to mine in any sense of the word

All my female "relatives" are dead to me

based

do your sisters know you hate them?

My younger sister is engaged to her first boyfriend - a rich tall Aryan football Chad who fucks other girls on the side. He treats my family like shit and lives in their house when he wants. She's nice to me but I just ignore her.

I'm glad I live alone because I would hate to put up with that shit. And they can forget about me going to their wedding.

I don't care
Atleast my nephew won't suffer my fate

I don't have siblings and my cousins live unreasonably far away to visit, guess I got lucky. Although I do know that one of my cousins is married to a landwhale, he's maybe 8 years older than me.

My. 17 year cousin study's for 8 hours don't leave the house expect for collage she is a virgin

I disowned my family a decade ago

Also your father and mother?

Leajandro...

When I was in group therapy, an adopted Cuban boy named "Leajandro" was present. He had a foster brother named "Isaiah" and a foster mother named "Donna". He complimented my striped shirt and I complimented his clothes as well. He also informed the group leader of a boy laughing at my use of stress balls.

For that activity, I was asked to speak to any member of the group. I spoke only to the group psychologist and Leajandro.

When the groups split, Leajandro's final day was the day after the split.

We were the only two youth left, barring Sean, a new kid:

View attachment 587155

Aspie John was 15-years-old and 5'3. Each day, he'd anxiously sit in his living room and wait for the van driver to arrive, constantly shifting between sitting down while shaking and checking the window for the van driver's presence. In the van, he would listen to "rap music" on the way to group therapy.

As he entered the building, he anxiously walked towards the group room, fiddling with his hands. He would keep his eyes faced towards the floor and pick an unsigned goal sheet before sitting down.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.