shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

61d19RCFk2L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

smirk.gif

"She'll still be virgin when she gets home tonight"

61mgDfnuDmS.jpg

wink-hat.gif

"Still has the password"

simp-i-love-you-funny-crying-wojak-meme-shirt-sweater.jpg

harrison-osterfield.gif

"Damaris man...!"

62qqsj.jpg

"Be grateful I wasn't in the room"

dfbnx4d-a93d6644-68fa-4422-9b64-5e14e06ae5ed.png

cover5.jpg

"You were unable to make simple eye contact the first time. That hole had plenty of guys around, even in your room. You would've been cucked and left to rope in your room within days. Be grateful I helped you"

parks-and-rec-april-ludgate.gif

bts-jungkook.gif

moniava.gif

"Don't bother"

giphy.gif

youdaman-you-da-man-haircut.gif

"You've learned your lesson. Let's review again"

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.''

Shannon Rose Bosanac approached me while I was in-patient in a suicide ward. It was to mock my voice and remind me of her "superior" life. She was "volunteering".

This was also in regards to me(I was struggling to make eye contact/speak without stuttering, which she interpreted as aggression):

Intellau_Celistic said:
Our story begins in 2013. Intellau was 15, and Shannon was 12. It's a story of inequality in group therapy.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time(This led to program youth laughing at me). Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Note that I had no friends or associates outside of group therapy and yet was being asked to pander to a pretty White lass with shallow thinking. This was during a time when I was being verbally and physically abused by one of my parents for being unable to function like NT children.

head-shake-man.gif

"You can post a bit more than that"

Once upon a time, I was blue pilled and had oneitis. Then I got black pilled and got cured of my oneitis.

The End

"Go on"

Yes. When Shannon Rose flirted with Chad, it was out of genuine desire. When she sat near Chad, it was also out of genuine desire.

When I was required to initiate contact by a psychologist, it was forced and the result of a lack of desire. Quite simple.
Intellau_Celistic said:

Story:

I lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.
You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

My parents were disgusted by my autistic behavior; as a young child, my mother told me that fidgeting with objects made me look "mentally retarded" and would sometimes hit me/grab my neck to make me stop.

In adolescence, my father would hit me and frequently verbally abuse me because I had obvious non-NT traits. I'm autistic and could barely socialize at all when I was younger. I can barely socialize in the "Real World" as of now. I stutter due to anxiety.

close-mid-section-man-arms-260nw-263543477.jpg

"Are you a Nigguh or not?"