shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

I've suffered from Major Depressive Disorder(MDD) and Generalized Anxiety Disorder(GAD) since I was nine or ten. This led to me entering a group therapy program when I was fourteen, where I met a young girl named Shannon.

Shannon was anxious and had social anxiety/depression. However, Shannon was treated fairly well in the program. I, however, I was denigrated by both psychologists and youth. A certain "redhead" psychologist would frequently criticize me because I struggled to make eye contact or speak to other youth. I had to use stress balls to control my anxiety, which made me a source of amusement for the other youth in the group. They whispered and laughed at me, but treated Shannon like a queen.

To shorten the story, I'll say this: We were placed into separate therapy groups due to "unintended problems"(Negatively "influencing" a female of higher status). Years later, she did some "lovely things" to me after volunteering in the psychiatric hospital.

800px-Jet_Li_2009_%28cropped%29.jpg

handsome-african-american-man-smiling-arms-crossed-portrait-isolated-white-background-46310069.jpg

"You wanted entry into the MAID program, right? I'm here"

I've had negative experiences with Latinos in the past. A certain Chadlito used to gossip and bully(physically/verbally) me when I lived in a commune. Also, a Latino once insulted("Bitch, nobody gives a fuck about you") me on the bus because he disliked my anxious behavior; I had a headache.

However, someone I once respected seemed like a kind Latina.

Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"

197215467-black-man-fitness-and-smile-with-arms-crossed-in-the-city-for-running-exercise-workout-or-training.jpg

"Yeah...I'll tell them you were a rice deliveryman"

study-4052461_640.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me
No. I haven't had "friends" since the age of six. Those "friends" ditched me since I was an anxious autistic child who spent more time fidgeting alone than struggling to socialize with normies.

african-black-man-wearing-jacket-with-stock-photograph_csp57408299.jpg

"Well...the tutoring has gone quite well."

b63e7ef6a4af3f26308154ea255e1541.jpg

asian-man-in-headphones-writing-notes-in-notebook-watching-webinar-video-course-studies-via-laptop-at-home-lecture-study-online-e-learning-concept-photo.jpg

31491433-portrait-of-a-friendly-black-man-smiling-with-arms-crossed-against-gray-background.jpg

"Place the graphs away man"

Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.

Autism and autism-related birth defects/conditions. I've had severe constipation, chronic depression, chronic anxiety, visual processing issues, visual sensory issues, maladaptive daydreaming issues, and motor issues since childhood.

I'm also much shorter than average.

Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.

"Hands?"

handsome-young-black-man-smiling-close-up-portrait-44401398.jpg

"Yeah"

• JFL
young-student-study-hard-library-260nw-751985818.jpg

cool-guy-smiling-bag-station-portrait-44209252.jpg

"Don't worry man. You can always restart your physics thesis and pass"

Yes. I had motor deficits(ASD-related) as a child and had to receive physical/occupational therapy. As well as several birth defects...

young-black-man-smiling-bag-airport-portrait-44209245.jpg

"Just kidding"

• JFL
Indeed. A bitter "ex friend" made "puppy eyes" at me as I was struggling with suicidal thoughts. This is because she expected me to worship her, as the rest of her (many) orbiters did.

young-black-man-smiling-cellphone-close-up-portrait-handsome-43803289.jpg

"When did you have the phone man?"

The "extreme romantic attachment" is not from an easy life; it's from mental illness. My "attachment" to people extends into obsessive thinking and fantasizing because it helped me ignore childhood trauma(D.V). I'm an ASD and PTSD sufferer.

young-black-man-smiling-bag-airport-portrait-44209245.jpg

• +1
Intellau_Celistic said:

In my case, they certainly did. When I was a young child, I was denigrated by teachers because my writing was scribble from "Dysgraphia".

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation.

My grandmother would often ask me to do things for her. I obediently tried to follow her instructions and received denigration as a result. She would yell at me and say things like "Look! Use your eyes!"(Because I was anxious and had visual processing issues), "Did you hear me!?! That isn't the way I told you to do it!"(When I would drop things or make mistakes because I was sweating and anxious out of fear of upsetting her). She would tell me "Put your head up. No one did anything to you" because I was too anxious to make eye contact with her.

happy-young-fashion-male-model-18903902.jpg

"Let's see more first"

Intellau_Celistic said:

I've experienced this "firsthand"; a psychiatric nurse said "Hello Su" to me because I was (anxiously) fidgeting with a pencil in my hospital room. This is despite the fact that ASD-related fidgeting was already documented in my mental health history. I am a short ethnic male. Another hospital patient deliberately walked past me twice and insulted me as I was calling a relative on the hospital phone because he thought my hat was "stupid". He received no punishment.

Shannon Rose Bosanac enjoyed three luxurious stays in the same psychiatric hospital. Each time, she was treated like a deity by hospital staff.

And of-course, there was group therapy. I've explained that already

happy-young-fashion-male-model-18903902.jpg

"Hmm..."

68-png.709788

61-png.709764

56-png.709750

bully-png.580285

offset_181821.jpg

The depressed Aspie John started to work on his latest project: "The Pumpkin Restoration" - First, he setup an IDE and learned GDScript. Then, he started to design the sprites and mechanics in his mind. As he was preparing to code the game, something unfortunate happened:

View attachment 574703

He lost all of his progress, and returned to rotting.

Sadly, this would be his last opportunity...

In 2020, Aspie John suffered a common crime: "Identity Theft". The perpetrators laughed at him and this, coupled with his history of racial favoritism, abuse and bullying, pushed him into a psych ward for suicidal patients.

70-png.709800

asian-office-worker-manager-tired-after-work-sitting-on-office-stairs-dissatisfied-with-work.jpg

young-man-text-messaging-mobile-phone-portrait-handsome-43803464.jpg

"Read with your eyes man they changing story to protect your brain"
I still remember cowering into a ball inside my room as the male youths stood outside my door laughing at my sexual sleep-talking. It was then that I realized "sexsomnia" was one of my ASD symptoms. I still had "fluids" and sweat on my body from the act.

Sadly, Chadlito used this fact to torment me in the youth commune; he and his friends would constantly slam their room doors to startle me. I'd have to block my ears.

He'd go into his room and start speaking Spanish in an extremely cocky tone afterwards(Vile laughter).

asian-man-feeling-down-after-reading-bad-news-on-mobile-phone.jpg

Intellau_Celistic said:

Ahhhh....yes, I see...

When I was in group therapy, youth would be annoyed by my constant stuttering. One youth, someone I still respect and had spent months with while there, muttered "Thank you" in an annoyed tone when I declined to speak any further. Another simply spoke over me when it was my turn.

Several of the youth there had to be sent to the "Quiet Room" because they would nod off as I was speaking.

handsome-young-man-happy-expression-face-close-up-portrait-44402452.jpg

"You were in group therapy in 2018, right? Sorry bro"

22-png.709683

strong-man-on-black-background-260nw-1632610189.jpg

"And?"

I have Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria from ASD/ADHD. In those days, this was the sort of personality I had:

View attachment 517793

My father would often denigrate me for my autistic traits and sometimes hit me. I was a heavily-depressed/anxious "puppet" for Normies to string around. I wasn't even comfortable with asking to go to the bathroom or looking around the therapy room due to fear of criticism.

portrait-relaxed-young-black-man-260nw-666488320.jpg

"Let's play more"

54-png.710551

young-asian-business-man-working-with-laptop-computer-while-sitting-in-coffee-shop-cafe.jpg

"Must find note..."

portrait-relaxed-young-black-man-260nw-666488320.jpg

graphicstock-side-view-of-asian-man-with-laptop-on-sofa-looking-at-laptop_BOEA8Gw2e_SB_PM.jpg

49-png.739563

83-png.709846

tv.JPG

"I've been viewing for days"

smart-asian-man-in-glasses-working-on-stock-photo_csp20007745.jpg

Yes. Like you, I suffer from chronic constipation and acid reflux. My constipation is due to something I was born with.

As a young child, I used to pace the floor for hours until the pain from my constipation subsided.

Autism and autism-related birth defects/conditions. I've had severe constipation, chronic depression, chronic anxiety, visual processing issues, visual sensory issues, maladaptive daydreaming issues, and motor issues since childhood.

man-lying-on-sofa-watching-260nw-1226264671.jpg

"It's ending tomorrow man"

black-bodybuilder-smiling-pointing-topless-260nw-151404560.jpg

"Kuh-kuh-Ook. Put yo fist down boy."

offset_181821.jpg

full-length-portrait-cheerfull-smiling-athlete-with-perfect-abs-big-muscles-man-poses-studio-with-black-background-shirtless_116317-21543.jpg

"You learned a lesson today. Sitting there crying like that. Think about it the next time you place your hand at me"

photo-image-funny-asian-man-260nw-1387464557.jpg

Yes. My "friends" preferred Normies over the anxious, autistic child with constipation issues.

I was also bullied and hit by several kids there.
Intellau_Celistic said:
Yes...bullied on the street. Common scenario for vulnerable males.

I was bullied on the street once by a tall White man. He laughed at me because I was ethnic and told me I could only hope to get "low quality" landwhales.

His exact words were, "You make all the obese girls faint. Keep your shirt on!"

smiling-black-man-posing-with-arms-stock-photos_csp22317234.jpg

"I think it's time to face the crowd"

mqdefault.jpg

handsome-young-man-happy-expression-face-close-up-portrait-44402452.jpg

ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183519765Saturday, February 13, 2016 12:37 PM CST
I have developed another explanation for the users on the sub-section. Suppose that we a machine containing six buttons. Each button can be successively activated/deactivated using a sequence of instructions. Each "button press" will reverse the button's current state. We can express this as a binary sequence of six bits. This will be our representation: 000111 In the above sequence for our machine, the first three buttons are deactivated. The last remaining three buttons are active. Naturally, since we are working directly with base-two, we can utilize logical operations to modify the behavior of the individual bits. Let us define a function "P", which will represent each unique button press. Imagine that function "P" accepts an input "positional value", and signals a state change to the bit of that position. This would be our notation to use the sequence(Assuming that lowercase "p" refers to the position within the address and uppercase "B" refers to the actual memory address itself): P(p) = ~B[p] The "~"(Or logical NOT) operator merely reverses the numerical value of the bit found. In non base-two context, this would reverse "true" to false, and "false" to true. Since base-two has only two valid digits, 0 and/or 1, this operator will likewise reverse 0 to 1 and 1 to 0. Since our machine has six button, the function will need to be executed exactly six times to affect every digit. Given that our original sequence was "000111", this is how it would be altered: P(1) = 1 P(2) = 1 P(3) = 1 P(4) = 0 P(5) = 0 P(6) = 0 Altogether, the new button sequence would be "111000." Notice how the values of both sets of halves of the button sequence was swapped. Consequently, the first three buttons are activated. The last remaining three buttons are not.

inline_image_preview.jpg

"He still studying at 8:00 PM? That's the teacher's son"

tired-lessons-european-boy-table-books-tired-studying-european-boy-table-mountain-102847198.jpg

Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?

Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.

screenshot-from-2022-02-17-16-04-12-png.577288

screenshot-from-2022-02-17-16-04-24-png.577289

screenshot-from-2022-02-17-14-51-38-png.577292

joyful-black-friends-laughing-friendship-communication-college-community.jpg

Oh, you don't need to apologize; I'll explain:

I have maladaptive daydreaming(MDD) from autism. I've had constant daydreaming/fantasies of my experiences in group therapy for over eight years now. My fantasies of those experiences mesh together with my newer memories, resulting in situations where I envision myself "interacting with"(seeking approval from) certain youth I respected in the group for anything of value I do.

Your experiences are different yet have similarities with my own.

two-afro-american-friends-hoodie-laughing-together-black-teenage-buddies-two-afro-american-friends-hoodie-laughing-together-161878152.jpg

• I cannot drive because my form of ASD impairs my visual processing abilities.

two-black-teenagers-smoking-marijuana-weed-stairs-bumping-fist-street-lifestyle.jpg

"Aint no nigga shit"

bored-sleepy-student-wearing-headphone-tired-of-learning-doing-homework-sitting-half-a-sleep-at-laptop-screen-in-his-room-sad-teenager-boy-studying-preparing-for-exam-test-free-photo.jpg

• I very rarely leave my apartment since I cannot function in society because of the reasons mention above

22665453-young-black-man-looking-out-window-horizontal.jpg

"Home delivery"

• I am 5'3(120lbs) and get mistaken for a 12-15 y/o adolescent despite being 23

portrait-of-a-sad-african-american-man-looking-out-through-a-glass-window-on-a-wet-cold-rainy-day-water-droplets-running-down-the-window-2G77G00.jpg

• I have stuttering issues from ASD and cannot make eye contact because of severe social anxiety

19-png.709679

depositphotos_16034207-stock-photo-african-american-couple-watching-television.jpg

"Yep"

shot-of-a-mature-man-relaxing-on-the-sofa-at-home.jpg

"Well, sort it out"

iStock-921866638.jpg

"What we doing?"

WIN 20230512 17 24 20 Pro

oneitis-png.689916

none-png.689917

joke-png.689918

smiling-black-man-posing-with-arms-crossed.jpg

"Why she red nigga?"

1589182244.png

1683235079461-png.747313

attractive-young-black-man-smiling-arms-crossed-portrait-isolated-white-background-46309975.jpg

"Still not movin those lips?"

Peace

Dusty

WIN 20221115 16 25 32 Pro

"I've determined it's Western aesthetic"

handsome-black-man-smiling-arms-crossed-close-up-portrait-45819790.jpg

"Look at this man"

close-up-cool-guy-smiling-with-arms-crossed.jpg

"Let's try again"

WIN 20221104 15 03 35 Pro

"I'm unsure..."

images

"Shucks...guess you need some help"

"It's clearer now right?"

handsome-african-american-man-posing-with-arms-crossed.jpg

"Well, it has gotten clearer afterall"

WIN 20220930 10 21 35 Pro

handsome-african-american-man-posing-with-arms-crossed.jpg

"What's this?"

AG6

WIN 20221106 13 09 54 Pro

"Well, six took a bit of my Korean history, as I'm aware, and six is also close to the birth date of someone I'm aware of"

handsome-african-american-man-laughing-with-arms-crossed.jpg

"Phew! Man...I thought you'd never grasp it. Six is still six, though"

young-african-american-man-smiling.jpg

"Well...I guess we can review again, six and all..."

None

Joke

relaxed-african-american-man.jpg

"Asiatic redhead...Hmm"

portrait-of-an-attractive-african-american-man.jpg

"Shady? Nah. Its normal man"

confident-cool-guy.jpg

"I guess...uh...six is still six"