shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

Re: So I like think I'm lez
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153756539Sunday, January 11, 2015 5:26 PM CST
Acute attraction doesn't necessarily indicate that you an extensive psychological orientation towards a specific gender, especially recognizing that the adolescent mind is still under intense development. I'd suggest communicating with an experienced and authorized relative.

Re: I think my teacher wants to be friends...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158659407Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:23 AM CDT
"I know the psychological, social and ethical implications of a teacher following a minor on twitter. The joke is that it's a cultural reference and completely abhorrent behavior when taking the matter seriously. This is how jokes work." Perhaps we simply perceive what can be considered as a "Joke" differently? It's certainly true that components of repulsive subjects can be viewed in a "Humorous" manner when approached in an "acceptable" way, yet it is also crucial to recognize that said acceptability is subjective to the opinion of the individuals involved. That would be applicable to a joke revolving around any particular subject and we simply cannot accurately expect each individual to share the same perception, regardless of our underlying intentions. "You however, made the natural assumption, that I, rather than making a cultural reference/or joke made a generic response expected from an adolescent (teenager), relative to the social structure found on this website." Ah, yes, given the limitations of communication on a medium such as the Internet and the common questionable responses typically utilized by users on this particular website, It is relatively simple to make assumptions by using other individuals without considering the possibility of a simple misinterpretation. Nevertheless, while I personally would not perceive your prior statement in a joking manner, I will certainly acknowledge that my previous response could have been structured differently as opposed to how you may have interpreted it and thus I genuinely apologize if you considered it "aggressive" or otherwise "patronizing".