shitposting/random memes megathread (NSFW)

Re: ot im thinking about commiting suicide
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151522842Thursday, December 11, 2014 7:17 PM CST
Although you may not currently agree with the remaining segments of my statement, there's much better ways to handle a problem than to commit suicide. The effects of depression can often become severe and the affected individual can transcend into a state of pure hopelessness yet "Depression" requires a system of management. It may be difficult, however you'll have to change your perspective of the situation and attempt to take the initiative to handle your various problems, I would suggest communicating with a relative and a professional psychology as it may help you significantly.

Re: what do u live for?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182817833Monday, February 01, 2016 1:07 AM CST
Well TheMagentaDelight, your evident naivety is rather astounding, and repulsive. The concept of "living for family" is certainly existent. It is the product of the natural hedonistic-inclinations shared mutually between all human individuals. Relatives provide many individuals with a mechanism to receive self-pleasure via reassurance/assistance from external people. That is why they are so heavily celebrated.

Re: do females realize a guy is smart
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153594255Friday, January 09, 2015 4:42 PM CST
Ah, the issue itself is not necessarily gender-specific. The actual problem arises from the fact that each individual's perception and personality varies significantly from another human's perception. Gender does, however, affect certain stereotypical views that dominate social interaction to the degree of altering Quality-Of-Life. Nevertheless, It's unreasonable to the maximum extent for any member of either gender to generalize every person in the specified category as having the exact same traits/behavioral patterns.

Re: We never think about how the mods feel
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153594545Friday, January 09, 2015 4:45 PM CST
Hmm? Web-Oriented careers are flourishing under the correct circumstances. Also, why do you need to inform an individual at a social gathering of your employment choice? It's not something to be disgraced by, rather, It's quite positive that you're capable of moderating a forum oriented towards younger audiences.

Re: i always find a way to feel dissapointed in myself.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#154412912Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:03 PM CST
"WHY DO YOU LET YOURSELF BE AN EASY TARGET FOR PEOPLE" Although the following statements may appear as patronizing or otherwise negative, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm merely trying to help you rationalize the situation. In society, 'acceptance' is a necessary aspect beginning from the very critical durations of cognitive development, failure to feel accepted by other individuals has some degree of influence on your psychological state, though this varies on an individual basis. These other individuals, who are targeting you, are likely targeting you simply because you aren't accepted in their clique and thus harassing you is a mechanism for the individuals involved to gain support from other members of their Social-Circle without being ridiculed as many people tend to avoid sources they're uncertain and thus uncomfortable with. I'm assuming, then, that you're feeling insecure due to the consistent insults you've received and perceive yourself as inferior, which would be completely incorrect. Though this may certainly be difficult to comprehend at the current duration of time, each individual has characteristics that vary from another person, the people bullying you are likely attempting to make their "Friends" perceive them as 'good' as a method of increasing self-confidence that they may be lacking. I'd highly suggest that you communicate with someone you trust about the situation and attempt to adapt how you perceive the issues involving yourself, although you may be receiving insults, you certainly aren't inferior and shouldn't consistently be aggressively criticized.

Re: Is it normal to not have a GF at 13
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158386013Saturday, March 21, 2015 10:25 PM CDT
Absolutely. Adolescents should be more focused on their cognitive development in areas such as academic knowledge rather than futile "Social" relationships that will likely be insignificant later and enforce the individual with the emotional stability of another person.

Re: I cant get over the fact that my friend is better than me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158458104Sunday, March 22, 2015 6:11 PM CDT
You aren't inferior to your friend whatsoever. Each individual varies in personality characteristics from another person, I'm certain that you have plenty of positive and beneficial characteristics without having to conform to the social standards of another adolescent. It's much better to divide yourself from the psychological entrapment of a clique than it is to allow yourself to become attached to something that could eventually damage your social perception of other humans when negativity occurs. Furthermore, you may want to discuss your recent thoughts with your acquaintance.

Re: Don't know if I should post anymore.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158471280Sunday, March 22, 2015 8:48 PM CDT
'You are right Anony but it seems I can't post without being attacked.' It usually takes a varying amount of time before the individual can become more adept at handling an unfamiliar environment. Intervals between using the website is an efficient method for focusing on something else without allowing the "Toxic" individuals to influence your perception of social interaction negatively on a greater scale. This type of reaction happens to the majority of us.
Re: Scenario: I'm a spy from RT
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158488764Monday, March 23, 2015 3:07 AM CDT
What exactly are you accomplishing by "spying" on other users? The users in other Sub-Sections are preoccupied with their own social circle.

Re: so i just got caught cheating
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629352Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:42 PM CDT
You've created a web of deception and now you're suffering from the effects of your actions. There's very few individuals capable of formulating their strategy well enough to avoid ruining their own plans when it comes to things such as this. Explain the situation to the individuals involved and genuinely apologize if you are guilty for your "Crimes". Also, if you cannot manage a simple "romantic" relationship without resorting to such tactics, how do you intend to maintain honesty in the Employment-Field? I'd highly suggest focusing on academic knowledge instead of purely social skills.

Re: I think my teacher wants to be friends...
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158659407Thursday, March 26, 2015 12:23 AM CDT
"I know the psychological, social and ethical implications of a teacher following a minor on twitter. The joke is that it's a cultural reference and completely abhorrent behavior when taking the matter seriously. This is how jokes work." Perhaps we simply perceive what can be considered as a "Joke" differently? It's certainly true that components of repulsive subjects can be viewed in a "Humorous" manner when approached in an "acceptable" way, yet it is also crucial to recognize that said acceptability is subjective to the opinion of the individuals involved. That would be applicable to a joke revolving around any particular subject and we simply cannot accurately expect each individual to share the same perception, regardless of our underlying intentions. "You however, made the natural assumption, that I, rather than making a cultural reference/or joke made a generic response expected from an adolescent (teenager), relative to the social structure found on this website." Ah, yes, given the limitations of communication on a medium such as the Internet and the common questionable responses typically utilized by users on this particular website, It is relatively simple to make assumptions by using other individuals without considering the possibility of a simple misinterpretation. Nevertheless, while I personally would not perceive your prior statement in a joking manner, I will certainly acknowledge that my previous response could have been structured differently as opposed to how you may have interpreted it and thus I genuinely apologize if you considered it "aggressive" or otherwise "patronizing".

Re: life
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#159096321Wednesday, April 01, 2015 3:01 AM CDT
Self-gratification is the essential component. Placing individuals on a scale of wealthiness and privileges leads directly to this type of behavior. The condescending individuals are often the ones suffering from internal psychological conflict and consistent worry over aspects such as financial sustainability and control over common civilians and thus they resort to patronizing those in a more minimal position to remind themselves of their abilities. Social-Psychology can explain the majority of the issues provided in the thread description.

Re: why does everyone like legoseed
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180855487Friday, January 01, 2016 3:54 PM CST
Due to idealism and social cliques. It is preferable to favor an individual that many of the people within your social-circle like simply because of the fact that the person is more likely to receive acceptance psychologically. Although you perceive this individual's behavior as typical, many others would appear to perceive such behavior as "highly-selfless." Of-course, such behavior does not necessarily have to be objectively selfless; the behavior simply needs to satisfy the ideals of the i...
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180899871Saturday, January 02, 2016 2:43 AM CST
"It's confidence, mate. Narcissitic people tend to have a ton of it. And confidence is a quality that a bunch of women like for better or worse." The "confidence" that you refer to merely creates a psychological-facade. Narcissistic individuals, such as the males that I am referring to, seem to rely heavily on social conformation to compensate for lower intellectual capabilities. I disagree with the assertion that any display of excessive self-assurance will convince this woman that I truly admire her presence. Such behavior would inevitably worsen her perception of me, and I cannot allow that to continue.

Re: social life: do you have one?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181236357Thursday, January 07, 2016 2:10 PM CST
Yes, I do indeed have a "social life." Although, my preferred method of social interaction is to provoke impulsive users over the Internet for personal pleasure. It is not worth maintaining "friendship" when you can enjoy the presence of enemies.
Re: What's the reason of life.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#182818080Monday, February 01, 2016 1:15 AM CST
Ah, very classic philosophical question. Well, the essential aspect of the premise that "life" itself does not have any sort of systematic purpose. All "grander schemes of things" are fabricated to provide satisfaction to individuals that cannot recognize that the value of their actions is purely subjective and overall, insignificant. This is actually quite good, because it guarantees that we do not need to live within a specific boundary of behavior. Rather, we can devise our own social-constructs and engage in behavior as we please. "Crime" is nothing more than actions that are perceived negatively by those with differing viewpoints. Fulfill your hedonistic desires as necessary.

Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life." Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.

Re: i rlly miss having a father
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185757523Sunday, March 20, 2016 9:08 PM CDT
"they are the only ones that will love you forever" You are quite naive, adolescent schoolchild.
Re: that 10 year ban i got on runescape...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185761964Sunday, March 20, 2016 10:14 PM CDT
Why are Internet schoolchildren boasting about their deformities? African Americans are intellectually-crippled and violent parasites. "Transgender" individuals suffer from nothing more than the psychological illness of Gender Dysphoria. Both of those illnesses are glorified by leftist imbeciles.

Re: POST YOUR FAVORITE MUSICIANS/BANDS
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185794763Monday, March 21, 2016 3:32 PM CDT
It would seem that the superior musical group, Culture Club, has been neglected, due to envy.
Re: why don't people encrypt their data
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185866694Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:36 PM CDT
Premature encryption is redundant. The data of the majority is typically valueless.
Re: I actually like being a white man
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185867365Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:46 PM CDT
Caucasian individuals are biologically and intellectually superior to African American economic leeches. America/Europe is being degraded by imbeciles that desire to misuse the vulvae of beautiful, intelligent Caucasian women with blue eyes.
more_horiz
Re: anyone remember seergaze
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#185867622Tuesday, March 22, 2016 4:51 PM CDT
Typical attention-seeking schoolchild fabricating tales over the Internet.

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.
Re: am i the only one on ot who's actually normal
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855060Friday, May 27, 2016 6:51 PM CDT
Ah, yes. ROBLOX would certainly not be ROBLOX without vain adolescent schoolchildren.
Re: The Psychic Natalie
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855545Friday, May 27, 2016 6:58 PM CDT
When will your transition complete, "Natalie"?

Re: Post something really wierd you wish you could do.
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189857565Friday, May 27, 2016 7:40 PM CDT
"have a child at my current age" You must be an American liberal, yes?
more_horiz
Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189882127Saturday, May 28, 2016 4:45 AM CDT
"this isn't true" Yes it is. We do not instinctively "care" about the happiness of other individuals; it is merely the advantages and resources that we may receive from such interactions that cause most individuals to feign it. Also, I am quite interested in your "Amanda Todd" reference. As with all liberals, you omitted her own questionable behavior from the discussion.

Re: what is the meaning of life?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247409Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:12 PM CDT
It all depends on the perspective on which you seek to approach the question. From a purely abstract perspective, an overall "meaning" does not exist; individuals merely construct their own principles of "morality" because it directly benefits them in some manner. From a biological perspective, the actual purpose is nothing more than constant replication(Via reproduction) to ensure persistence/dominance of a given species. "Religion" is merely a fabrication to allow vulnerable civilians to be manipulated by the dominant elite. Ignore such claims of "divine" guidance. When the aforementioned perspectives intersect, the result is civilization, which utilizes the correlation of abstract principles and concrete knowledge to ensure that a given ethnic group is abundant.
Re: I'm stuck in a Love Triangle... HELP ME ;-;
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247699Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:18 PM CDT
Do not worry, I am certain that the male will be your ally's subordinate while you both are romantically-connected. Western males are testosterone slaves, after-all. Western females are narcissists. It is a splendid combination.

Re: Rap and hip hop are for kids without personalities
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190247854Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:21 PM CDT
Here you go, the answer is provided here:
Re: Rap and hip hop are for kids without personalities
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190249375Wednesday, June 01, 2016 3:44 PM CDT
The inherent issue is not purely music, it is "multiculturalism."
Re: i just got kicked out of golden corral for eating too much
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190263320Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:47 PM CDT
"Shaming your own race?" No, they have never been exposed to African Americans.
Re: shooting harambe was a necessary evil
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190264188Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:57 PM CDT
Harambe was almost certainly less aggressive than the creature he was clutching.
Re: the majority of people that hate me on OT
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190264320Wednesday, June 01, 2016 6:59 PM CDT
Well, who are you, exactly? This is a fluctuating environment.
Re: Weird Stuff on the Forums
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190265228Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:10 PM CDT
Schoolchildren bashing their expensive and otherwise undeserved keyboards due to uncontrolled anger.

Re: if the age is on the clock, shes ready for the co_k :^)
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266129Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:20 PM CDT
Perhaps you do not understand how to read clocks? I presume that you are a Mulatto, given your stupidity.
Re: If vaccines don't cause autism...
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266413Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:23 PM CDT
Given the appearance of your avatar, I would expect logical discrepancies to occur. Your premises are unrelated. Please do not argue about significant matters when you have the average IQ of your respective population, which is seventy-five.

Re: hi how do I tell my crush I love them
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266711Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:26 PM CDT
"you serenade them" No, you are mistaken. Western females expect to be serenaded by Western males.
Re: hi how do I tell my crush I love them
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#190266836Wednesday, June 01, 2016 7:28 PM CDT
"you don't because teenagers are incapable of feeling love" "Love" is abstract and does not exist.
Re: do u ever have those nights when u feel like every1 hates u
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#191504103Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:46 PM CDT
The simplest solution is to consume alcohol until you are blotto. Ramifications should be disregarded.

Re: oh god ot what did i do
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women. Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.
Re: For anyone who like old music
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346965Friday, June 03, 2016 1:54 AM CDT
Nonsensical rhythm. Do not allow deceptive liberals to poison your thoughts with Islamic desensitization. You are listening to anti-European chanting. Islam is nothing more than a ideology of barbaric assault against opposition.
Re: What is your IQ?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190347870Friday, June 03, 2016 2:41 AM CDT
There is a significant difference between selecting answers on a website GUI and completing actual tasks in a clinical setting.

Re: ugh why do new people even join the forums
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190371609Friday, June 03, 2016 2:04 PM CDT
Another vain schoolchild, I presume.
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374158Friday, June 03, 2016 2:42 PM CDT
Due to your Internet clique, of-course, which seems to be the source of your behavior on the website.
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374439Friday, June 03, 2016 2:47 PM CDT
"what internet clique...whats wrong with my friends" It is filled entirely with a plethora of vain Western females.

Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374810Friday, June 03, 2016 2:53 PM CDT
The simplest solution is to inform us of which region you reside within. If it is a Western location, such as an American or European region, it is inherent and cannot be resolved.
Re: what are all /e cmds?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190374921Friday, June 03, 2016 2:55 PM CDT
A simple search can easily resolve your questions: https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/203314300-Animation-System-Emotes-
Re: ~How to make my sister look hideous?!~
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190375364Friday, June 03, 2016 3:02 PM CDT
It is evident that the "issue" in this scenario involves the presence of vulvae than simply "vanity"(Which is coupled with Western female mentality). I suspect that you merely desire the male subservience that your harlot sister is receiving.

Re: @Female OTers
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376506Friday, June 03, 2016 3:19 PM CDT
You must remember, this is a website moderated by liberals.
Re: Opinions Thread
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376672Friday, June 03, 2016 3:21 PM CDT
Okay. We will not discuss "controversial stuff," we will discuss objective evidence. Scientific evidence has shown that Negroid individuals are intellectually-inferior to Caucasoid individuals. Africa is a continent of primitive and inferior beings residing in huts while Europe is a utopia of technological advancement. "Multiculturalism" is decimating America.

Re: what if trashposts weren't allowed on all fourms
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190376866Friday, June 03, 2016 3:24 PM CDT
You must have never been taught the definition of the word "subjective."
Re: I can't stand trashy people
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190377107Friday, June 03, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
The individuals insulting your "friend" are Negroid, and your "friend" is Caucasoid, yes? I would suggest avoiding individuals with certain hue shades. It is indicative of the level of aggression and intellectual-reasoning capabilities.

Re: Should I get BC?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383524Friday, June 03, 2016 4:56 PM CDT
Do As You Desire. Builder's Club Is An Excellent Service. As You Can See, I Am Enjoying My Outrageous Builder's Club Hat Right Now. Good Day, Ally.
Re: @female oters
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383639Friday, June 03, 2016 4:57 PM CDT
"^ what's your problem with the west?..." The Western World Is Filled With Vain And Parasitic Harlots Such As Yourself. Caucasian Society Should Not Be Dilapidated Because Of Selfish Cretin Desiring Only To Acquire Male Subordinates.
Re: can i eat expired milk on the day it expired?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190383757Friday, June 03, 2016 4:59 PM CDT
Yes, You Certainly Can. I Enjoy Consuming Meals Covered With Fungi Regularly. They Are Quite Good.

Png

#190383890Friday, June 03, 2016 5:01 PM CDT
Okay Then. Hopefully You Develop Micro-Abscesses Across Your CNS.
Hello LMaD, Today Is A Nice Day, Yes?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384064Friday, June 03, 2016 5:04 PM CDT
Hello LMaD! Today Is A Very Beautiful Day, I Know! Shall We Trade Our Expensive Hats? Discuss Economics? I Desire To Befriend You All Because You Are All Unique And Beautiful Snowflakes On The Christmas Tree. Perhaps We Can Build Together? I Love Playing ROBLOX Because Of Amazing Users Like All Of You!
Re: Omg it's 122 degrees outside!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384131Friday, June 03, 2016 5:05 PM CDT
The Mayans Would Not Have Whined About Such Low Temperatures.

Re: Hello LMaD, Today Is A Nice Day, Yes?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384213Friday, June 03, 2016 5:06 PM CDT
Please? We Can We All Play! I Am Lonelly!
Re: Hello LMaD, Today Is A Nice Day, Yes?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384320Friday, June 03, 2016 5:07 PM CDT
Yes, Please Give Me Grapes, Sweetie. I Appreciate Your Kindness. It Is Somewhat Attractive.
Re: @eyeglass nerds
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384408Friday, June 03, 2016 5:08 PM CDT
Glasses Are Such Beautiful Items. We Would All Look Quite Horrid Without Them.
Hellol ROBLOX Talk!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190384860Friday, June 03, 2016 5:14 PM CDT
Hello Friends! I Am A Lonely User Here To Chat With All Of You Please Can We Be Best Companions? I Would Like To Meet An Excotic Internet Ally Who Can Satisfy My Needs We Can Go To Trade Hangout EveryDay! We Can Play Fencing Every Monday! I Know That All Of You Are Beautiful And Unique Snowflakes Deserving Of My Affection And I Would Like For Us All To Knoww Eachother On A Personall Basis! Send Me A Friend Request And I Will Accept! :)

Re: Hellol ROBLOX Talk!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385244Friday, June 03, 2016 5:20 PM CDT
Okay! Where Do You All Want To Go First. I Want To Play Roblox High School.
Re: UNPOPULAR OPINIONS GAME!
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190385608Friday, June 03, 2016 5:25 PM CDT
Nig-gers Are Valueless Cretin Within Society, And Regularly Victimize Intelligent And Beautiful Caucasian Individuals.
Re: Scenario: Australia, Canada, Mexico, and UK become US states
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190386651Friday, June 03, 2016 5:39 PM CDT
Why Should Mexico Fuse With States That Are Predomintely European? Multiculturalism Is Not Good.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190665345Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:24 PM CDT
Very few sufferers are "unified."
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190665674Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:28 PM CDT
"We're Having that talk in science this week" AIDS is nothing more than the consequence of the LGBT community. Hetero-based transmission has been proven via science to be fabricated.
Re: First poster gets
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190388938Friday, June 03, 2016 6:12 PM CDT
Jewish Individuals Are Imbeciles.
Re: @ my fellow ot girls
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190623094Monday, June 06, 2016 9:53 PM CDT
Yes, I apply cosmetics regularly. Although, my natural appearance is more than beautiful enough.
Re: people say whites have no culture
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190641970Tuesday, June 07, 2016 7:40 AM CDT
Only Negroid liberals seeking to conquer Caucasian society would make such a claim.
Re: smartest oters?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190657492Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:33 PM CDT
Ah, this was such an unnecessary discussion. Typical schoolchildren on the ROBLOX forums. "Intelligence" is such a vague term. As stated in the distant past, it is entirely futile to argue about it on the Internet.
Re: Going for front page this summer
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190658483Tuesday, June 07, 2016 1:50 PM CDT
Nonsense. You are much too vain to reach the front page.

Subjective_Anon
Png

#190665770Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:29 PM CDT
"You seem incapable of making the difference between joke posts and regular posts" To a certain extent, I suppose. Ah well, it is not a problem for me.
Re: Why do people use autism as an insult?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190667372Tuesday, June 07, 2016 3:47 PM CDT
Simple. It is a method of magnifying an individual's "flaws" when the arguer cannot accept the sufferer's perception/evidence of a given situation. Internet imbeciles regularly resort to such tactics.
Re: yo guys what does SBing stand for
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190668408Tuesday, June 07, 2016 4:01 PM CDT
"Script Building," perhaps?
Re: how do preachers/priests make money?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200235683Monday, October 17, 2016 1:23 PM CDT
"20 or 35 people come and may donate 2 or so dollars" Such a pity. You naively underestimate the extent of religious influence.
Re: im only going trick or treating because
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236125Monday, October 17, 2016 1:36 PM CDT
Okay; why did you need to clarify your reason on the Internet? Is there another, hidden motive that affected your decision?
Re: Poll: Are U Good At Maths?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236802Monday, October 17, 2016 1:58 PM CDT
You should define "Maths." There are Geometric Maths, Algebraic Maths, et cetera. Also, the person who stated that "You should learn proper spelling and grammar before studying Maths" is an imbecile who should learn the definition of Ad-Hominem.

Re: Is there a way to IP Ban someone on ROBLOX?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200236936Monday, October 17, 2016 2:02 PM CDT
"U would know the answer if u were smart" It is my hope that this is sarcasm. Otherwise, you would not know the answer, since you would not be "smart."
Re: Diabetes is not something you make fun of
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200238052Monday, October 17, 2016 2:32 PM CDT
"It is a serious disease cause by the lack of insulin and the blood and it is deadly. :l" As is many other significant illnesses. "This is coming from the person whose primary group is named "Poop" " This has nothing to do with the thread subject. Another imbecile spouting Ad-Hominem.

Re: Anyone watching Dragonball Super?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200245416Monday, October 17, 2016 5:03 PM CDT
"But how would Vegito separate if they do use the potara earrings? The fusion from them lasts forever, even if you take off the earrings. They were only able to separate in the Buu saga because of the weird aura inside his body." They could surely use the Super Dragon Balls in the "Main" time-line.

Re: I am a masculinimist
Subjective_Anon
Png

#200250372Monday, October 17, 2016 6:42 PM CDT
Female supremacy and misandry is abundant in America. As oppression becomes more explicit, Libby males simply become more submissive to the vulevae cretin.