Shitskins are useless subhumans

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Netanyahoo.com
Blacks have dimorphism and are good at sports and music, but shitskins haven't really got anything going for them. Whites and blacks are good, shits are just downgraded versions of humanity. Asians have high IQ and are very creative. What do turds/Turks/terrorists/terra subhumans have? They bring nothing but destruction.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mayo mogger and liberiangrimreaper
first sentence is nigger cope, kys ethnic

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, TheBiggestIncelEver and mirrormogger
Blacks have dimorphism and are good at sports and music, but shitskins haven't really got anything going for them. Whites and blacks are good, shits are just downgraded versions of humanity. Asians have high IQ and are very creative. What do turds/Turks/terrorists/terra subhumans have? They bring nothing but destruction.
money is the answer. they could buy your entire bloodline just by existing you stupid faggot.

every culture has music and sports you’re just American so you consume bbc content daily

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mayo mogger
I could also say corruption it's super high in MENA countries and corruption brings new opportunities that you can't have in modern countries like doing illegal shit over there it's actually easy, way easier if you know someone in the politics.

money is the answer. they could buy your entire bloodline just by existing you stupid faggot.
every culture has music and sports you’re just American so you consume bbc content daily
I could also say corruption it's super high in MENA countries and corruption brings new opportunities that you can't have in modern countries like doing illegal shit over there it's actually easy, way easier if you know someone in the politics.
Incoherent graycel jargon

I was saying because there ethnic but ok
Aha you quoted the poopie so I thought you might've agreed with him. You can write more eloquently than these graycel homosapienssexuals though!

Incoherent graycel jargon
Keep sucking I’m almost to completion

Oh My God Mind Blown GIF

yeah idk why every ethnic group tries to lump themselves in with whites. “we are the good monkeys:Comfy:
I'm a Nordic guy. Blue eyes, fair skin etc.

My avi is some fat mongrel ape who deleted (hopefully self deletion)
Picsart 24 06 16 03 57 59 699

• JFL
Reactions: Despicable and mirrormogger
Telephone scamming skills
Hahahahahah

Curries have a few qualities, some of them are smart (most of them are low iq asf tho) , they are decent employees. Apart from that i cant think of anything

• So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78