Shitskins ethnics need to stop crying about colonization

RICEascension

RICEascension

Silver
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Posts
504
Reputation
380
Colonization was the best thing that happened to you animals
 
  • +1
Reactions: LeonardMariana
No one posted about colonization here tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: ewri
I AM WHITE I WANT EVEYONE DO WELL I HAHGING BY THREAD THOUGH MY FRIEMND
 
Exactly :lul: Look up African british colonies during colonization vs now.. should have let us stay there now they are livingsn mud huts
 

Attachments

  • images (2).jpeg
    images (2).jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: RICEascension
Bro cumskins are the one crying abotu immigration
 
No one posted about colonization here tho
shitskin love to blame whites for colonization and saying that the crime problems caused by illegal shitskin migrants are just a conseuquence of colonization
 

Similar threads

Bitchwhipper2
Replies
26
Views
132
zurrity
zurrity
TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
28
Eggshells
Eggshells
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
8
Views
32
Pandaaa
P
valentine
Replies
20
Views
106
6'4cel
6'4cel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top