People need to stop coping with maxilla

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5 inches Bonepressed
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
33,969
Reputation
57,122
A projected maxilla is literally an ethnic trait. You want it normal for your ethnicity, aka just not recessed

Idfk why any white person would want to look like another ethnicity. A projected maxilla on a white person doesnt look good. Its simply looks weird and doggy

Strong mandible is what you want
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zurrity, Aox Ofwar, bhnts and 2 others
robert-pattinson-side-profile-rxnrvtl64o968efl.webp
true white
 
cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: zurrity, horseman and Former Shortcel
I wish I couldve traded my maxilla for mandible

Combined with a recessed mandible it just makes your profile look like the ultimate bird

There is no such thing as midface projection if you dont suffer from severe flaws like scleral show/ under eye bags

I couldnt even dream of a concave profile
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I have absolutely no reason to be coping.

Praising prognathic maxillas is basically just self hatred as a white person. Ours are flat for a reason
 
Jordan is my class ii king.

Btw valentine, I have news for you. Im actually a subhuman skeletal class ii aswell. Was wrong about myself being class iii masterrace, so permajutting is the way and i may do another round of hgh for those final 2mm that would make me a true class I
 
  • +1
Reactions: valentine
Jordan is my class ii king.

Btw valentine, I have news for you. Im actually a subhuman skeletal class ii aswell. Was wrong about myself being class iii masterrace, so permajutting is the way and i may do another round of hgh for those final 2mm that would make me a true class I
wow
how did you not realize
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
wow
how did you not realize
I was always suspicious because my profile is convex and my maxilla looks super projected in relation to my mandible

But when I actually lined my side profile up on frankfort plane the mandible was also projected like a class iii and my molar relation is class iii aswell so i just thought i had stupidly thick soft tissue at the maxilla

But then I learned that molars drift to compensate a class ii skeleton the lower inscisors tip forward ontop of it to even out the bite.

After that it was obvious.

With that said im like 1-2mm class ii which is barely anything and my jaw naturally rests forward anyways
 
Last edited:
A projected maxilla is literally an ethnic trait. You want it normal for your ethnicity, aka just not recessed

Idfk why any white person would want to look like another ethnicity. A projected maxilla on a white person doesnt look good. Its simply looks weird and doggy

Strong mandible is what you want
I have a strong lower third and my flat maxilla decimates my side profile, it's like looking at a football with a dent in it, the only people I see who can pull off maxillary recession is people who have everything else to compensate, it won't make or break you but it matters just like everything else
 
  • +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
I have a strong lower third and my flat maxilla decimates my side profile, it's like looking at a football with a dent in it, the only people I see who can pull off maxillary recession is people who have everything else to compensate, it won't make or break you but it matters just like everything else
Obviously below average is not ideal
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
32
Eggshells
Eggshells
Banana ★ 🍌
Replies
8
Views
34
Pandaaa
P
RICEascension
Replies
6
Views
42
RICEascension
RICEascension
SecularIslamist
Replies
8
Views
64
ihavenightmares
ihavenightmares
vux
Replies
0
Views
40
vux
vux

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top