vux
Don't move a muscle
- Joined
- Sep 17, 2026
- Posts
- 984
- Reputation
- 1,091
I had to take my little brother to the barber shop to cut his hair and while I was driving out my neighborhood this ethnic, I think Pakistani, just started backing out of the driveway fast as fuck so I started honking and he had his hands in the air and I said are you blind? Watch where you are going and slow down, this is #1
Then when I arrive to the barber shop the shia Iranian born out of mutah cocksucking barber that I don't like is doing his shift and he is the only one available so my little brother goes to him. I tell him what he wants (my Mom told me to say) and the Iranian guy is arguing no he shouldn't get this I will cut his hair like this for him. So he is arguing that he wants to cut my little brothers hair his way, a completely different haircut for whatever fucking reason. We basically argued until he just cut the hair the way I asked and showed, this is #2
Now I am waiting in the chair and this bitch comes in I don't know her nationality but I think she is north African but definitely mena. She is just talking to the front desk girl with her ass right in my face, like just talking for 10 minutes or probably longer, she doesn't move to the side or anything but i have glasses so I just closed my eyes and didn't want to look since I am on sigma streak. No respect all, this is #3
Then when I am going to pay the crypto kike hooked nose Egyptian girl, but trust me she looks Jewish, is asking why I am not giving tip on the digital menu. I basically just said for what? She was giving attitude, she wanted 15% even though I had.to argue with the fucking barber, this is #4.
Now I am leaving the store and fucking Somali girl starts complaining I didn't hold the door open for her, like just talking oh you see I am coming but I am already pissed off, so I ignore, this Is #5.
So 5 fucking problems with shitskins for a simple drive to the barber shop, DO YOU REALLY THINK I SHOULDNT BE SELF HATING?
Then when I arrive to the barber shop the shia Iranian born out of mutah cocksucking barber that I don't like is doing his shift and he is the only one available so my little brother goes to him. I tell him what he wants (my Mom told me to say) and the Iranian guy is arguing no he shouldn't get this I will cut his hair like this for him. So he is arguing that he wants to cut my little brothers hair his way, a completely different haircut for whatever fucking reason. We basically argued until he just cut the hair the way I asked and showed, this is #2
Now I am waiting in the chair and this bitch comes in I don't know her nationality but I think she is north African but definitely mena. She is just talking to the front desk girl with her ass right in my face, like just talking for 10 minutes or probably longer, she doesn't move to the side or anything but i have glasses so I just closed my eyes and didn't want to look since I am on sigma streak. No respect all, this is #3
Then when I am going to pay the crypto kike hooked nose Egyptian girl, but trust me she looks Jewish, is asking why I am not giving tip on the digital menu. I basically just said for what? She was giving attitude, she wanted 15% even though I had.to argue with the fucking barber, this is #4.
Now I am leaving the store and fucking Somali girl starts complaining I didn't hold the door open for her, like just talking oh you see I am coming but I am already pissed off, so I ignore, this Is #5.
So 5 fucking problems with shitskins for a simple drive to the barber shop, DO YOU REALLY THINK I SHOULDNT BE SELF HATING?
Last edited: