(SHOCKING OWN RESULTS) This is how much a bad working thyroid can descend you facially and mentally

I frauded alot 1 year ago
This thread got my attention.
If i got this right, the main giveaway for your thyroid problems is the low resting heart rate?

I ask because i had this my entire life. Since 15 years ago when i first bought a "smart watch".
I always blamed it on my affinity for sports.
I play football 3/week, run 2/week, gym 4/week.
I read that athletes, especially endurance ones have lower resting heart rates.

Were you not doing any kind of cardio during the time that your heart rate was low?

• +1
Reactions: Lars

wtf I have literally all of those

I already take ashwaganda, but I can't stop my weightloss. Should I try the peat diet? @Lars

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Lars
View attachment 1696549

wtf I have literally all of those

I already take ashwaganda, but I can't stop my weightloss. Should I try the peat diet? @Lars
You dont need to copy him fully but forsure eat more quality meet(beef, beef liver once a week, salmon once a week, eggs daily, fruit also dose b1 for all the carb benefits, ashwaganda also promoted thyroid function gonna use that if my doctor doesnt higher my t4 dose when i am still like 3 you want below 2, also avoid gluten and dairy if you cant handle it

Also healthy fats like, mct oil and coconut oil for energie and T production, and drink alot of water, if you eat protein eat it with carbs like fruit to counter low bloodsugar(also cucks T) and dont go too high protein i made the mistake of too high protein

Also have some salt in your diet you only bloat if your salt and potassium ratio is screwed and get phosphorus and calcium ratio 1:1 or more calcium , best way to do that is put eggshells after boiling them for them minutes and put them in the oven for 10 minuted and blend them to a fine powder and dose like 2 grams everyday from that powder to get 800 mg good calcium

Always dose vitamine D so magnesium and calcium are better taken by the body

And avoid anti nutrition mostly found in veggies

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Danish_Retard
Is this part of normal blood tests? Or do you have to ask separately?

• +1
My grandma always had a bad thyroid so she takes t4 her whole life already, the first month i joined this site i got bloodwork for everything because i wanted to start to use vitamins like, vitamine D, Zinc, magnesium and it is always good to know what you are also lacking to fix it.

View attachment 1689224

(got 1.74 once because i took the test wrong you need to go fasted first hour after waking up, here i went at lunch dont make that mistake)

so in 2019 i already had an waaay out of wack thyroid i ignored the high result of this because i just was low iq and stupid focussing fixxing my acne,

if you already go above 2 mU/L TSH you can notice already start getting symtoms of having a slow working thyroid
View attachment 1689229
this girl after 2 months of thyroid meds:
View attachment 1689276

here was my face when i already leanmaxxed one year ago:
View attachment 1689200View attachment 1689204
excuse me for the hair hahaha oops ^^
side one year ago: View attachment 1689249

legit anorexia maxxed body all the people around me were starting getting worried that i had an eating disorder, was 67kg/147lbs here at 185cm/6'1 and still had a uncanny bloated face compared to my body and abs looked way more high bodyfat because of all the added waterweight in my body

my lowest total fat mass was 5,8kg/12.8lbs and being ''8% bf'' ofcourse no way that low bf%, but rn it is way higher than it used to be so it is a good reference point
View attachment 1689212View attachment 1689217

My face rn being 70kg/155lbs with higher bodyfat
View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
video one week ago(unpumped) but notice how much my face is leaner compared to the video one year ago:
View attachment 1689235
side now ( kinda angeling here but you get the idea with bloating) View attachment 1689248
measurements at the gym this week:
View attachment 1689238View attachment 1689239
total fat mass rn 7,6kg/16.8lbs, being ''10.8% bf'' still bullshit that % would put myself at 13/14(my leggs are 0 fat)

but just comparing those results it is kinda shocking that having a bad thyroid can add over 5 to 8 lbs of waterweight AKA perma bloat,
i lost like 2.5kg in one month after starting the meds and they changed my life SOO fucking good finally got the energie back when i was a child and not waking up tired everyday.

So i recommend everyone to go to a doctor if you notice the called symtomps my heartrate went from 55 in rest to a healthy 70-80

BONUS: When i started to use Ashwanda i felt alot better out of nowhere, it was because it highers your Thyroid function so it lowers your TSH
View attachment 1689263

tagging high iq members for thyroid:

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

my how to debloat face thread:
just take iodine

• +1
just take iodine
Lmao that doesnt fix a genetic shit thyroid but in every salt i have at home has iodine and sprinkle it on my meat and eggs and counter the bloat with potassium rich diet

Is this part of normal blood tests? Or do you have to ask separately?
The first time, i did a full pannel no i do every 2 monts only thyroid, so if i was you i would ask a full health panel check and say you want to dose vitamins but want to make sure which one you are low in, if your doc doesnt want to do that, change doc because wtf.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3946
You nee to supplement with it you retard

• +1
how bad is TSH 4.15?

my doctor said it is normal and giving meds would be "doping".

does he cuck me?

how bad is TSH 4.15?

my doctor said it is normal and giving meds would be "doping".

does he cuck me?
yes. first get on a good diet and take ashwaganda

This thread got my attention.
If i got this right, the main giveaway for your thyroid problems is the low resting heart rate?

I ask because i had this my entire life. Since 15 years ago when i first bought a "smart watch".
I always blamed it on my affinity for sports.
I play football 3/week, run 2/week, gym 4/week.
I read that athletes, especially endurance ones have lower resting heart rates.

Were you not doing any kind of cardio during the time that your heart rate was low?
i gym 4/5 times a week but thats it

My grandma always had a bad thyroid so she takes t4 her whole life already, the first month i joined this site i got bloodwork for everything because i wanted to start to use vitamins like, vitamine D, Zinc, magnesium and it is always good to know what you are also lacking to fix it.

View attachment 1689224

(got 1.74 once because i took the test wrong you need to go fasted first hour after waking up, here i went at lunch dont make that mistake)

so in 2019 i already had an waaay out of wack thyroid i ignored the high result of this because i just was low iq and stupid focussing fixxing my acne,

if you already go above 2 mU/L TSH you can notice already start getting symtoms of having a slow working thyroid
View attachment 1689229
View attachment 1689276

legit anorexia maxxed body all the people around me were starting getting worried that i had an eating disorder, was 67kg/147lbs here at 185cm/6'1 and still had a uncanny bloated face compared to my body and abs looked way more high bodyfat because of all the added waterweight in my body

my lowest total fat mass was 5,8kg/12.8lbs and being ''8% bf'' ofcourse no way that low bf%, but rn it is way higher than it used to be so it is a good reference point

View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
video one week ago(unpumped) but notice how much my face is leaner compared to the video one year ago:
View attachment 1689235
side now ( kinda angeling here but you get the idea with bloating) View attachment 1689248
total fat mass rn 7,6kg/16.8lbs, being ''10.8% bf'' still bullshit that % would put myself at 13/14(my leggs are 0 fat)

but just comparing those results it is kinda shocking that having a bad thyroid can add over 5 to 8 lbs of waterweight AKA perma bloat,
i lost like 2.5kg in one month after starting the meds and they changed my life SOO fucking good finally got the energie back when i was a child and not waking up tired everyday.

So i recommend everyone to go to a doctor if you notice the called symtomps my heartrate went from 55 in rest to a healthy 70-80

BONUS: When i started to use Ashwanda i felt alot better out of nowhere, it was because it highers your Thyroid function so it lowers your TSH
View attachment 1689263

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

This men elite article looks like pseudo science bullshit to me.
Here s why.
He says that some of the simptoms are:
-resting heart rate lower than 70. The normal range is 60-80. Considering a uniform distribution that would mean half of all the people.

-body temp lower than 37. The usual body temperature is 36.6. So apart from some exceptions this simptom targets the entire human race.

-he says some things which are more or so generally available for every human, at least from time to time. Heart racing in stressful times, cold feet/hands. This is the same strategy that people who write astrograms or the horoscope use. Say some shit that is bound to be true at least for SOME people. For those people it will be reason enough to start following you/buying your shit

-he says don t trust the blood tests but trust your symptoms. The moment you just stop believing in the importance of blood tests is the last moment before starting to believe the earth is flat OR that bitches did not reply to your text because they were sleeping at 8pm

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and karbo
This men elite article looks like pseudo science bullshit to me.
Here s why.
He says that some of the simptoms are:
-resting heart rate lower than 70. The normal range is 60-80. Considering a uniform distribution that would mean half of all the people.

-body temp lower than 37. The usual body temperature is 36.6. So apart from some exceptions this simptom targets the entire human race.

-he says some things which are more or so generally available for every human, at least from time to time. Heart racing in stressful times, cold feet/hands. This is the same strategy that people who write astrograms or the horoscope use. Say some shit that is bound to be true at least for SOME people. For those people it will be reason enough to start following you/buying your shit

-he says don t trust the blood tests but trust your symptoms. The moment you just stop believing in the importance of blood tests is the last moment before starting to believe the earth is flat OR that bitches did not reply to your text because they were sleeping at 8pm
never totally believe someone follow the advice and see if you benefit from it, you dont need to exactly copy his life

• +1
Reactions: Cristiano88
real af. thoughts on np thyroid? I'm taking that rn

I have a bunch of t3 should I take that? Will it give me hollow cheeks?

Also don’t thyroid meds eat muscle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You dont need to copy him fully but forsure eat more quality meet(beef, beef liver once a week, salmon once a week, eggs daily, fruit also dose b1 for all the carb benefits, ashwaganda also promoted thyroid function gonna use that if my doctor doesnt higher my t4 dose when i am still like 3 you want below 2, also avoid gluten and dairy if you cant handle it

Also healthy fats like, mct oil and coconut oil for energie and T production, and drink alot of water, if you eat protein eat it with carbs like fruit to counter low bloodsugar(also cucks T) and dont go too high protein i made the mistake of too high protein

Also have some salt in your diet you only bloat if your salt and potassium ratio is screwed and get phosphorus and calcium ratio 1:1 or more calcium , best way to do that is put eggshells after boiling them for them minutes and put them in the oven for 10 minuted and blend them to a fine powder and dose like 2 grams everyday from that powder to get 800 mg good calcium

Always dose vitamine D so magnesium and calcium are better taken by the body

And avoid anti nutrition mostly found in veggies
No milk and cheese and butter in a Peat diet??? Sacrilege

ikr my surgeon in the netherlands wanted to do thisView attachment 1689293

he wanted to reduce my chinheight for minimal forward :lul:

and my height of my chin halos me hard in the front View attachment 1689295 so he is not blackpilled enough

will search for others or just fillers this summer or will contact him asking for more projection
from the users that got sliding genio, most of the time they got reduced chin height along with the added chin forward projection,

I wonder if in most cases with surgeons, a sliding genio will involve an upwards movement along with the forward displacement, surely you can add chin projection without sacrificing for height.

• +1
from the users that got sliding genio, most of the time they got reduced chin height along with the added chin forward projection,

I wonder if in most cases with surgeons, a sliding genio will involve an upwards movement along with the forward displacement, surely you can add chin projection without sacrificing for height.
Yea i am contacting soon

i noticed btw the most waterweightloss at my midface, lost the uncanny bogdanov zygos that were filled with water
How did you get the thyroid meds and are there any side effects to them, do they shut down your natural thyroid production for example

• +1
How did you get the thyroid meds and are there any side effects to them, do they shut down your natural thyroid production for example
Yeah the symtopms maybe get little worse after starting and you maybe get some acne because hormone changes, but in the end you need to take it for life but it helped me alot

from what subreddit is the girls post?

• +1
@Lars man what site do you go to know what you’re missing vitamin and nutrients wise?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sal

View attachment 1689224

View attachment 1689229
View attachment 1689276

View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
View attachment 1689235

View attachment 1689263

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

worst part is the developmental retardation.

• +1
Maybe my growthplates are still open
its more than just that, its litteraly lighter bone structure for skull and hands and feetc etc etc

• +1
its more than just that, its litteraly lighter bone structure for skull and hands and feetc etc etc
this. i am 67kg or something but dont even look shredded asfuck, so maybe i get a growth spurt if my hypo is fixxed

this. i am 67kg or something but dont even look shredded asfuck, so maybe i get a growth spurt if my hypo is fixxed
I hope my growth plates are open somewhere height-related. My roomate litteral had a growth spurt in the last few months and is not 0.5 inch taller than me (an increase of 0.5 inch). he is 20

• +1
UPDATE MY THYROID MEDS GOT UPPED and my face got even leaner after 2 days

UPDATE MY THYROID MEDS GOT UPPED and my face got even leaner after 2 days
Upped to what? 100?
You were taking 50mcg if i remember correctly.
I just got prescribed 25mcg, i will start tomorrow. Seems like too small a dose tbh. Will see in 1 month

Upped to what? 100?
You were taking 50mcg if i remember correctly.
I just got prescribed 25mcg, i will start tomorrow. Seems like too small a dose tbh. Will see in 1 month
75 rn!

Did you measure your t4 and t3 now, after 1 month? If yes, what were they
Lemme find, tsh was stil 4.6 so still too high got 2 days on higher dose and already see i am leaner

Lemme find, tsh was stil 4.6 so still too high got 2 days on higher dose and already see i am leaner
Just curious if the only change you made is the increase in dosage?

I ask because you can be leaner from Ritalin or Adderrall as well.

View attachment 1689224

View attachment 1689229
View attachment 1689276

View attachment 1689232
View attachment 1689233
View attachment 1689235

View attachment 1689263

@xefo
@CristianT
@Prettyboy
@kjsbdfiusdf

@Lars I had a discussion with my doctor today and he told me I have thyroid problem :(

My mental has been very bad lately probably because of this shit

Did you notice your hair was dry before checking your thyroid? I have majority of those symptoms, so I’m definitely gonna check myself. My hair is legit dry as fuck, and nothing works to help it. Tried most. Gets way too dry and puffy and makes it impossible to style, and it just feels coarse and gross and feels like touching straw and feels and looks like a birds nest on my head.

• +1
@Lars I had a discussion with my doctor today and he told me I have thyroid problem :(

My mental has been very bad lately probably because of this shit
atleast you know the problem man <3 gl fixxing it

• Love it
Reactions: CristianT
Did you notice your hair was dry before checking your thyroid? I have majority of those symptoms, so I’m definitely gonna check myself. My hair is legit dry as fuck, and nothing works to help it. Tried most. Gets way too dry and puffy and makes it impossible to style, and it just feels coarse and gross and feels like touching straw and feels and looks like a birds nest on my head.
my skin was more dry

i am rn on 100mcg t4 a day and my face is lean asfuck now

Yeah the symtopms maybe get little worse after starting and you maybe get some acne because hormone changes, but in the end you need to take it for life but it helped me alot
Lmao just take iodine

Cucked by big pharma jew

Also your chin is stupid

Last edited:
Good awareness thread.

Maybe one day i contribute my vast knowledge into threads instead of just replying to other threads on the bottom of the second or third page.

Theres been so much useful posted in replies on this forum.

atleast you know the problem man <3 gl fixxing it
what exactly you took/take again for this thyroid problem? did you took something else new in the meantime?

i noticed btw the most waterweightloss at my midface, lost the uncanny bogdanov zygos that were filled with water
IMO u looked better with the water in the midface

It decreased your nasolfolds