SHOCKING !!! @RabidRosaries YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS, I UNCOVERED YOUR PAST LIFE

Salieri

Salieri

Lookism Refugee 10khitman
@RabidRosaries This quote from you made a lasting impression on me on first read, and it has rested deep and latent in my mind ever since...

I was a male pigeon who got killed by a boy while I was about to mate. I still distinctly remember it, the pain as I vanished into repose with Brahman before I took the rebirth. People who suffer in this life or have unnatural death will have higher IQ and good life situations. The cartel gringos who get killed and skinned alive will be reborn looking like Gandy and the killers will be 5'2 Indian janitors. I see pigeons everywhere trying to mate as a reminder to not be too lustful, Im a guy who falls in love easily its like lust is the hardest to overcome. Because before I could mate I was killed but I dont remember if I was hit by a car or killed by a boy. But it was definitely on the ground somewhere and there were breadcrumbs or some shit before I died.

but recently... something SHOCKING was revealed to me... I think I have discovered the EXACT details of your previous identity... WTF

fcfZ705.png

My irl reaction when learning this information:
200.gif
shocked mr bean GIF

Indeed brother, you were mike tyson's pigeon in past life. PERFECTLY explains why you became so high T and tall in this next life. I wish I had such clarity about my existence as you now do bhai.

pigeon GIF
Hijack Grand Theft Auto GIF

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 19066, subhuman to mtn and 4 others
Piegons are cool i like pigons

I am a pigeon @Aladin

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Aladin and Salieri
I am a pigeon @Aladin
"I am a pigeon" said @RabidRosaries sternly and adjusted his eye patch. "They dont call us rats of the air for nothing." He made a gesture with his beak and his brothers @wannalooksmax and @Octillionaire grabbed the Sparrow and brought him over to the transport box. Something inside moved. The sparrow turned its head once more and with a voice as calm as a summer breeze said "you will regret this @RabidRosaries." Then a paw shot forth from between the cage bars and he was grabbed and torn inside. There was no noise except the terrible sound of bones and flesh breaking as massive jaws tore into them.

The three brothers swung themselves into the air and left the animal sanctuary through an open window, as they had come. @Octillionaire was not a pigeon, biologically. He was a crippled falcon, someone had clipped his wings long ago. He could fly, but the falcon society did not accept the unfit. At least they had had the mercy of selling the pipsqueak to @RabidRosaries instead of bashing his head in and eating him like usually. Something @RabidRosaries had made sure @Octillionaire would always be thankful for. He had plans. He needed loyalty above all else. Revenge was a dish best served cold.

@wannalooksmax was the other half of the equation. @RabidRosaries viewed him a mere compromise, a speck on his usually imperfect machinations that he would correct in an opportune moment, when his great plan had come to fruition. But for now he needed him. He was the brawn. Nobody could really tell what kind of a bird @wannalooksmax was. They had done experiments on him. Some said he had something of a chicken, but the injections had transformed him. He was all muscle. @RabidRosaries had seen him tear through drywall at full tilt one time and yet he had no sign of harm. His skull had to be titanium.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5892, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15827
"I am a pigeon" said @RabidRosaries sternly and adjusted his eye patch. "They dont call us rats of the air for nothing." He made a gesture with his beak and his brothers @wannalooksmax and @Octillionaire grabbed the Sparrow and brought him over to the transport box. Something inside moved. The sparrow turned its head once more and with a voice as calm as a summer breeze said "you will regret this @RabidRosaries." Then a paw shot forth from between the cage bars and he was grabbed and torn inside. There was no noise except the terrible sound of bones and flesh breaking as massive jaws tore into them.

The three brothers swung themselves into the air and left the animal sanctuary through an open window, as they had come. @Octillionaire was not a pigeon, biologically. He was a crippled falcon, someone had clipped his wings long ago. He could fly, but the falcon society did not accept the unfit. At least they had had the mercy of selling the pipsqueak to @RabidRosaries instead of bashing his head in and eating him like usually. Something @RabidRosaries had made sure @Octillionaire would always be thankful for. He had plans. He needed loyalty above all else. Revenge was a dish best served cold.

@wannalooksmax was the other half of the equation. @RabidRosaries viewed him a mere compromise, a speck on his usually imperfect machinations that he would correct in an opportune moment, when his great plan had come to fruition. But for now he needed him. He was the brawn. Nobody could really tell what kind of a bird @wannalooksmax was. They had done experiments on him. Some said he had something of a chicken, but the injections had transformed him. He was all muscle. @RabidRosaries had seen him tear through drywall at full tilt one time and yet he had no sign of harm. His skull had to be titanium.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Aladin and Deleted member 18244
  • JFL
Reactions: mug, House Lannister, Salieri and 2 others