Shoe lifts can show you that LL is cope and doomed to failure

M

Merlix

Bronze
I added 2.5 inch lifts into my timbs for a net gain of 3 inches (vs. Standard 1 inch shoe gain) and jesus I looked like I was walking in stilts. Just goes to show that anyone getting leg lengthening surgery will end up with cartoonish proportions if they go for more than 1 or 2 inches and in that case you might as well use lifts instead and save the 80k and months of rehab.

Girl won't care if you're frauding when you take off your shoes right before banging her.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Lev Peshkov, Gaia262 and 8 others
Posts221

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 906 and Fear
Pics or didnt happen

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 906
I mean if you already had a small torso and t-rex arms of course it was over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, CursedOne, St. BlackOps2Cel and 2 others
I mean if you already had a small torso and t-rex arms of course it was over

I have proportionate arms and torso for a 5'7 person (which is my height). When I add 4 inches (3 net) it becomes cartoonish. Not even about walking funny, just the stilt effect is strong.

or its because you literally were walking on stilts

leg lengthening extends your legs, not your heels

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and PubertyMaxxer
good day gents

or its because you literally were walking on stilts

leg lengthening extends your legs, not your heels

My legs look longer with lifts just the same as they would if lengthened.

I added 2.5 inch lifts into my timbs for a net gain of 3 inches (vs. Standard 1 inch shoe gain) and jesus I looked like I was walking in stilts. Just goes to show that anyone getting leg lengthening surgery will end up with cartoonish proportions if they go for more than 1 or 2 inches and in that case you might as well use lifts instead and save the 80k and months of rehab.

Girl won't care if you're frauding when you take off your shoes right before banging her.
Leg lengthening is only good for people who have proportions for it

What's your upper body/lower body ratio? If you have a larger upper you could pull off the 3 inches and it would look proportional

What's your upper body/lower body ratio? If you have a larger upper you could pull off the 3 inches and it would look proportional

Guess I have long legs for my body then. What's the ideal ratio in any case?

Guess I have long legs for my body then. What's the ideal ratio in any case?

1:1 I believe, but if your torso was larger you could use lifts and appear proportional. If your torso was shorter then it would look like stilts like you said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jj43 and Deleted member 2352
You are a fucking retard...
Dude lifts are not the same as leg lebgthening
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Merlix
1:1 I believe, but if your torso was larger you could use lifts and appear proportional. If your torso was shorter then it would look like stilts like you said
It only looks like stilts because you add so much height to your shoes jfl

It only looks like stilts because you add so much height to your shoes jfl

My feet are still in the in boots, just closer to the top (but undetectable). What's your point?

its just your imagination, its like heels you need to get used to lifts, also its different when your own bone grows, anyway some people have longer arms and torso and may even look better with LL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
don't even bother with lifts cause they decompress a lot... just wear air force 1 or air max720 . i go from 5'8 and fraud 5'10 (no lifts and is better for ur feet)

My feet are still in the in boots, just closer to the top (but undetectable). What's your point?
Bro legit think about what you said...
Leg lengtehing is IN YOUR LEGS
NOT BELOW YOUR FEET
IT WILL FEEL NORMAL

• +1
Reactions: crosshold
hahahahahaha
what a bullsshit thread

u realize theres a difference between literally lengthening the tibia and femur proportionally vs wearing 3 inch timbs?

dumb greycel spreading misinformation

staturebeforeandafter.png
Ne_p_sovb-SjWwnGkZSyNsZUVG_gq81yb9Z_Ep1EYTA.png

if you saw any of these ex-manlets on the beach you wouldnt think shit

btw low iq doesnt correlate with successful looksmaxxing so fix it asap

• +1
Reactions: klamus
u realize theres a difference between literally lengthening the tibia and femur proportionally vs wearing 3 inch timbs?

They even have better proportions now. Long legs are aesthetic and we asses arm length compared to the torso so thats not even an issue (unless you do 6 inches)

Luckily i have really broad shoulders and big upper body so I'd look great after LL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506

Do you know how much height get gained and which bones they did it on?

Do you know how much height get gained and which bones they did it on?
yeah for safe top tier leg lengthening side effects and proportionality wise, the general limit is 2 inches tibia 2 inches femur for a total of 4 proportional inches

should be around 120k from bentz or paley, which are agreed the best and you can sprint, squat weights, etc after

my plan is to just be in debt to get it before 25

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Jfl how short are your arms to look out of proprtion with 1.5 inch either arm?

yeah for safe top tier leg lengthening side effects and proportionality wise, the general limit is 2 inches tibia 2 inches femur for a total of 4 proportional inches

should be around 120k from bentz or paley, which are agreed the best and you can sprint, squat weights, etc after

my plan is to just be in debt to get it before 25
Yes I was always wondering if I could lengthen both but won't that require two surgeries and hence double the payment?
Is 3 inches femur a good alternative?
I really don't think I can afford two surgeries given how insanely expensive my college fees will be.

don't even bother with lifts cause they decompress a lot... just wear air force 1 or air max720 . i go from 5'8 and fraud 5'10 (no lifts and is better for ur feet)
Black Pill :blackpill:: It doesn't matter, cause everyone wears shoes. Your advantage with "tall" normie shoes is maybe 1 cm in reality at best.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
My torso is hella long so I would be a perfect candidate for LL

The problem is that I dont have the money + Im not very short(5'11 in Brazil)