Short face syndrome is not for the weak

chud10282892

chud10282892

Luminary
Joined
May 21, 2026
Posts
4,581
Reputation
9,998
Everyone thinks youre dumb just because your face looks too short

And you would basically have to gain bonnemass out of thin air

So brutal
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kratos22laxatives, g4rlic, tansel and 3 others
I know how it feels, i have to jutt all day.
People don't take me seriously.

I guess Bimax is the only way
 
  • +1
Reactions: kratos22laxatives, thedoomandespair, chud10282892 and 1 other person
1.9+ fwhr is brutal mayne
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: tansel and chud10282892
I know how it feels, i have to jutt all day.
People don't take me seriously.

I guess Bimax is the only way
Same I always avoid clenching because it makes me look malnourished
 
  • +1
Reactions: mxl4chi1 and Orion//Blaze
jfl did you see my thread on it
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
At least you can fraud it with hair volume…

Right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
Jordan Barrett possesses this quality; he is the most successful model in the world.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
Jordan Barrett possesses this quality; he is the most successful model in the world.
no he doesnt. he doesnt have the actual medical deformity
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892
no he doesnt. he doesnt have the actual medical deformity
Many people who claim to suffer from sfs do not have the medical deformity either.
 
  • +1
Reactions: chud10282892 and g4rlic

Similar threads

bIiss
Replies
8
Views
56
tuberculosisinmybal
tuberculosisinmybal
resting
Replies
4
Views
79
resting
resting
B
Replies
0
Views
14
bibodude
B
T
Replies
20
Views
88
pfl
pfl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top