Rage "Short" Girl Posts Tall Bf on r/Short To Flex on Suicidal Manlets

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
wanttobeattractive said:
height is going to do nothing for you if you don't have the qualifications or skills for the job, your acting like some half assed carpenter or plumber will get more work then a skilled one because his simply taller

height might matter in coperate and ceo positions but for most jobs being taller won't do squat
gigacope

just height alone will reduce your suicide chances jfl, how can you expect some manlet to be confident in a work environment

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
ForeverRecession said:
it's true, mental health is correlated with height with a pvalue <0.01 :lul:

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Time online
124d 8h 21m
volcelfatcel said:
gigacope

just height alone will reduce your suicide chances jfl, how can you expect some manlet to be confident in a work environment
are you listening to anything im saying? im not talking about suicide or any of that shit its clear taller men will have a better time then shorter men but what im saying is how skilled you are at your job is what matters not how tall you are, height matters in ceo type positions not for being a plumber or carpernter or something like that

and you would have to be very short for it to affect your personality and make you deppresed, there is a popular 5ft5 south east asian kid in my class and he gets bitches

Basedtheticz

Basedtheticz

🇧🇩
Time online
12d 15h 7m
volcelfatcel said:
gigacope

spend some time irl.

Plenty of people that are 5'7 who are confident in themselves. Obvs they get clowned on because of their height, but that would be mostly from friends.

Plenty of tall nerds around that would easily submit to the will of a more masculine colleague who's shorter than them.

Im sure when you think of 5'7 you think of some low t manlet framelet, but there are so many people at that height who learn to accept it and are actually confident in themselves, and it shows in their work and how they carry themselves.

you think someone with a personality like 5'7 Willem Dafoe would struggle in the corporate world because of their height?

What about 5'7 Cillian Murphy or 5'9 Tom Hardy?

How you carry yourself plays a big role in how people treat you.

volcelfatcel

volcelfatcel

Brahmin Mogger
Time online
179d 9h 7m
Basedtheticz said:
spend some time irl.

Plenty of people that are 5'7 who are confident in themselves. Obvs they get clowned on because of their height, but that would be mostly from friends.

Plenty of tall nerds around that would easily submit to the will of a more masculine colleague who's shorter than them.

Im sure when you think of 5'7 you think of some low t manlet framelet, but there are so many people at that height who learn to accept it and are actually confident in themselves, and it shows in their work and how they carry themselves.

you think someone with a personality like 5'7 Willem Dafoe would struggle in the corporate world because of their height?

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

just be attractive theory

just be a famous actor

height matters way more for us because we arent fucking actors and we aren't sex icons jfl

Basedtheticz

Basedtheticz

🇧🇩
Time online
12d 15h 7m
volcelfatcel said:
just be attractive theory

just be a famous actor

height matters way more for us because we arent fucking actors and we aren't sex icons jfl
Height is important for sexual selection, woman care a lot about it.

It also plays into how people treat you initially.

But in the work environment business is business, and whoever is the best performer will win approval of colleagues.

And I was referring to their personality not their looks, also lets be honest Tom Hardy is nothing special, he's just masculine af and intimidating despite not being very tall or overly muscular.

C

Chinlet Ascension

Arcanologist
Time online
19d 2h 52m
This slut probably thought it was one of the hundreds of subreddits that exist for women to show themselves off for validation (either SFW or more commonly NSFW). I wouldn't be surprised if she was just too lazy to even look at a few posts to see what kind of subreddit it actually was.

chadmanlet04

chadmanlet04

Apprentice
Time online
8d 11h 20m
call it cope but the girl isn't anything good looking.

5'1 ugly becky dates 6'5 htn while 5'7 stacy dates 5'10 chad

C

Chinacurry

Zephir
Time online
62d 24m
chadmanlet04 said:
call it cope but the girl isn't anything good looking.

5'1 ugly becky dates 6'5 htn while 5'7 stacy dates 5'10 chad
Not denying that, you are completely right, however the mindset of a random ugly Jewish girl to even make that post, is disgusting

runescapeaddict1996

runescapeaddict1996

Zephir
Time online
9d 3h 0m
ForeverRecession said:

So fucking cruel bro, she knows exactly what she's doing
According to studies short men are like 500 times more likely to marry someone their own height and 1000 times more likely to marry someone taller than them. But they are also most likely to not get married at all.

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Time online
49d 17h 5m
runescapeaddict1996 said:
According to studies short men are like 500 times more likely to marry someone their own height and 1000 times more likely to marry someone taller than them. But they are also most likely to not get married at all.
Well yeah, I thought that'd be self explanatory lol

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

God of Ethnics
Time online
94d 4h 3m
volcelfatcel said:
back when heightism was much less prevalent
now it's literally basic american culture, he wouldn't have succeded in modern day corporates.
Belfort did most of his work over the phone as well

JizzFarmer

JizzFarmer

God of Ethnics
Time online
94d 4h 3m
Her hairline is a few mm from Baldingman1998 @Baldingman1998 and she’s dating a 6’5 chadlite. What chance do guys like us have?

TioJohn

TioJohn

Instructor
Time online
12d 1h 59m
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

bird
Time online
145d 23h 30m
GymcelDoomer said:
Her face is so busted and she's built like a over cooked chicken wing. Chadlites who date these sub par hoes are partly to blame for ruining the dating market
yeah she's extremely subhuman. 3psl face. 3.5/10 overall. her arms are legit midget tier
meanwhile the guy looks to be around 5psl and 8.5/10 overall

Jamesothy

Jamesothy

Zephir
Time online
85d 20h 50m
volcelfatcel said:
View attachment 1394997
caging at this redpill comment
chase money bro

does this retard not realize if you want to make money you need height?
it's literally everything in a corporate world.
Since when is stacking money a redpill strategy? And since when is climbing the corporate ladder the only means to becoming wealthy?

larsanova69

larsanova69

Here to improve myself :)
Time online
237d 23h 42m
This is just making it worse for those guys that really struggle

ForeverRecession

ForeverRecession

Idiot with BDD
Time online
49d 17h 5m
Jamesothy said:
Since when is stacking money a redpill strategy? And since when is climbing the corporate ladder the only means to becoming wealthy?
I think the point is that wealth is inferior to looks in attraction, could be subjective i guess

OverSinceBirth

OverSinceBirth

Arcanologist
Time online
18d 21h 3m
LooksOverAll said:
The tall boyfriend has a Chad face but all the seething manlets will think it's his height.
chad face...

Attachments

• 1636825016859.png
    1636825016859.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 69
everydayfun

everydayfun

Enthusiast
Time online
18d 5h 0m
The guy dresses like he has autism but the post is based ngl

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Pray to Jesus
Time online
13d 3h 51m
That's just plain cruel, hopefully she dies in a car accident

T

Tallooksmaxxer

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 56m
Absolutely based. Manlets BTFO

D

doomguy333

Trainee
Time online
6d 6h 3m
Jewish girls are horrible. I'm literary starting to believe Adolf was right bcz Jewish Israeli girls are horrible ugly shitskined.

grimy

grimy

Imagine joining in 2021
Time online
23d 5h 35m
What a retard he is, settling for that. I could fuck that girl and he's way more goodlooking than me.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 2h 12m
Basedtheticz said:
spend some time irl.

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

Cillian Murphy and Tom Shelby are top 1%, most of 5'7 are some short dude who always got mocking in their group and out of dating market for most of the time (unless in high school)

You are the one who need outside time

Basedtheticz

Basedtheticz

🇧🇩
Time online
12d 15h 7m
AtlasTH said:
Cillian Murphy and Tom Shelby are top 1%, most of 5'7 are some short dude who always got mocking in their group and out of dating market for most of the time (unless in high school)

You are the one who need outside time
Cilian maybe, but not Tom hardy. And it honestly depends, low t 5'7 dude would do very badly but on the other hand a high t 5'7 dude would do okay, sure his height is a limiting factor.

Ive worked in bars and 5* hotels, interacting with 100s of people ranging from different socioeconomic backgrounds. I know people very well my friend.

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Instructor
Time online
32d 2h 12m
Basedtheticz said:
Cilian maybe, but not Tom hardy. And it honestly depends, low t 5'7 dude would do very badly but on the other hand a high t 5'7 dude would do okay, sure his height is a limiting factor.

Ive worked in bars and 5* hotels, interacting with 100s of people ranging from different socioeconomic backgrounds. I know people very well my friend.

Lmfao, 5'7 go to club and bar, are they even exist?

T

Tallooksmaxxer

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 56m
intovoid said:
I don't blame him for LTRing someone whose SMV he vastly exceeds, she most likely treats him like a king for little in return kek
Is that true when you ltr with someone below your smv?

T

Tallooksmaxxer

Adept
Time online
5d 13h 56m
Basedtheticz said:
Jordan Belfort was 5'5.

In the corporate world height is important, but its more about your presence, charisma and brown nosing the right people.
just create a ponzi scheme bro :bluepill::soy:

M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 25m
Basedtheticz said:
spend some time irl.

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

Agreed, my friend whose 5'7 works out and is jacked asf and has shit in his life and doesnt mind his height. He has status and while I tower over him I have a shit ton of respect

M

Mr. Chad

Trainee
Time online
1d 10h 25m
ForeverRecession said:

I can tell she's ugly just from her avatar let alone being a Redditor:feelsgood::soy:
100% all girls use reddit and shit like discord are ugly asf esp saying shit like this