"Short" Girl Posts Tall Bf on r/Short To Flex on Suicidal Manlets

height is going to do nothing for you if you don't have the qualifications or skills for the job, your acting like some half assed carpenter or plumber will get more work then a skilled one because his simply taller

height might matter in coperate and ceo positions but for most jobs being taller won't do squat
gigacope

just height alone will reduce your suicide chances jfl, how can you expect some manlet to be confident in a work environment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 9670, Adriana Lima and 1 other person
gigacope

just height alone will reduce your suicide chances jfl, how can you expect some manlet to be confident in a work environment
it's true, mental health is correlated with height with a pvalue <0.01 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
it's true, mental health is correlated with height with a pvalue <0.01 :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Adriana Lima
gigacope

are you listening to anything im saying? im not talking about suicide or any of that shit its clear taller men will have a better time then shorter men but what im saying is how skilled you are at your job is what matters not how tall you are, height matters in ceo type positions not for being a plumber or carpernter or something like that

and you would have to be very short for it to affect your personality and make you deppresed, there is a popular 5ft5 south east asian kid in my class and he gets bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9670 and volcelfatcel
gigacope

if I wasn't 6'2 i'd kill myseld

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klamus, Preoximerianas, JizzFarmer and 3 others
gigacope

spend some time irl.

Plenty of people that are 5'7 who are confident in themselves. Obvs they get clowned on because of their height, but that would be mostly from friends.

Plenty of tall nerds around that would easily submit to the will of a more masculine colleague who's shorter than them.

Im sure when you think of 5'7 you think of some low t manlet framelet, but there are so many people at that height who learn to accept it and are actually confident in themselves, and it shows in their work and how they carry themselves.

you think someone with a personality like 5'7 Willem Dafoe would struggle in the corporate world because of their height?

What about 5'7 Cillian Murphy or 5'9 Tom Hardy?

How you carry yourself plays a big role in how people treat you.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and koalendo
spend some time irl.

Plenty of people that are 5'7 who are confident in themselves. Obvs they get clowned on because of their height, but that would be mostly from friends.

Plenty of tall nerds around that would easily submit to the will of a more masculine colleague who's shorter than them.

Im sure when you think of 5'7 you think of some low t manlet framelet, but there are so many people at that height who learn to accept it and are actually confident in themselves, and it shows in their work and how they carry themselves.

you think someone with a personality like 5'7 Willem Dafoe would struggle in the corporate world because of their height?

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

just be attractive theory

just be a famous actor

height matters way more for us because we arent fucking actors and we aren't sex icons jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
just be attractive theory

just be a famous actor

height matters way more for us because we arent fucking actors and we aren't sex icons jfl
Height is important for sexual selection, woman care a lot about it.

It also plays into how people treat you initially.

But in the work environment business is business, and whoever is the best performer will win approval of colleagues.

And I was referring to their personality not their looks, also lets be honest Tom Hardy is nothing special, he's just masculine af and intimidating despite not being very tall or overly muscular.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Preoximerianas
This slut probably thought it was one of the hundreds of subreddits that exist for women to show themselves off for validation (either SFW or more commonly NSFW). I wouldn't be surprised if she was just too lazy to even look at a few posts to see what kind of subreddit it actually was.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 2729 and 4 others
Her face is so busted and she's built like a over cooked chicken wing. Chadlites who date these sub par hoes are partly to blame for ruining the dating market

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Her face is so busted and she's built like a over cooked chicken wing. Chadlites who date these sub par hoes are partly to blame for ruining the dating market
His looksmatch is dating Tyler Maher :forcedsmile:
3d21e46880e5cafb5325629811eb8553

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15817, Deleted member 2729 and 5 others
I actually made a Reddit id to comment on this, however 10 mins later my comment got moderated for having 'negative sentiment' and I got permanently banned.

I am not joking u can't make this shit up

Screenshot 20211107 161403

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15817 and 3 others
call it cope but the girl isn't anything good looking.

5'1 ugly becky dates 6'5 htn while 5'7 stacy dates 5'10 chad

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender, Deleted member 9568 and Basedtheticz
call it cope but the girl isn't anything good looking.

5'1 ugly becky dates 6'5 htn while 5'7 stacy dates 5'10 chad
Not denying that, you are completely right, however the mindset of a random ugly Jewish girl to even make that post, is disgusting

This whore knows what's she doing, how can one be so pointlessly cruel JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Basedtheticz and Deleted member 14160

So fucking cruel bro, she knows exactly what she's doing

According to studies short men are like 500 times more likely to marry someone their own height and 1000 times more likely to marry someone taller than them. But they are also most likely to not get married at all.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
According to studies short men are like 500 times more likely to marry someone their own height and 1000 times more likely to marry someone taller than them. But they are also most likely to not get married at all.
Well yeah, I thought that'd be self explanatory lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
back when heightism was much less prevalent
now it's literally basic american culture, he wouldn't have succeded in modern day corporates.
Belfort did most of his work over the phone as well

Her hairline is a few mm from @Baldingman1998 and she’s dating a 6’5 chadlite. What chance do guys like us have?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
> 5’1 girl
> 6’5 boyfriend

Every. Fucking. Time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14262, Basedtheticz and 1 other person
can we get millionaires to post their lambos in r/poor and get the mods to gaslight the cucks that it's fine coz they're not billionaires and can't afford a nuclear submarine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
yeah she's extremely subhuman. 3psl face. 3.5/10 overall. her arms are legit midget tier
meanwhile the guy looks to be around 5psl and 8.5/10 overall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman and 1 other person
View attachment 1394997
caging at this redpill comment
chase money bro

does this retard not realize if you want to make money you need height?
it's literally everything in a corporate world.
Since when is stacking money a redpill strategy? And since when is climbing the corporate ladder the only means to becoming wealthy?

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
shes unironically jewish. you rlly dont have to say nothing more.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
This is just making it worse for those guys that really struggle

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Since when is stacking money a redpill strategy? And since when is climbing the corporate ladder the only means to becoming wealthy?
I think the point is that wealth is inferior to looks in attraction, could be subjective i guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002

Attachments

• 1636825016859.png
    1636825016859.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 69
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
The guy dresses like he has autism but the post is based ngl

That's just plain cruel, hopefully she dies in a car accident

Absolutely based. Manlets BTFO

@looksmaxxer234 @volcelfatcel @Digital Hitler

Budden

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Hueless, Deleted member 2729 and 6 others
Jewish girls are horrible. I'm literary starting to believe Adolf was right bcz Jewish Israeli girls are horrible ugly shitskined.

• JFL
Reactions: Sens
What a retard he is, settling for that. I could fuck that girl and he's way more goodlooking than me.

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender
spend some time irl.

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

Cillian Murphy and Tom Shelby are top 1%, most of 5'7 are some short dude who always got mocking in their group and out of dating market for most of the time (unless in high school)

You are the one who need outside time

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 14160
Cillian Murphy and Tom Shelby are top 1%, most of 5'7 are some short dude who always got mocking in their group and out of dating market for most of the time (unless in high school)

You are the one who need outside time
Cilian maybe, but not Tom hardy. And it honestly depends, low t 5'7 dude would do very badly but on the other hand a high t 5'7 dude would do okay, sure his height is a limiting factor.

Ive worked in bars and 5* hotels, interacting with 100s of people ranging from different socioeconomic backgrounds. I know people very well my friend.

Cilian maybe, but not Tom hardy. And it honestly depends, low t 5'7 dude would do very badly but on the other hand a high t 5'7 dude would do okay, sure his height is a limiting factor.

Ive worked in bars and 5* hotels, interacting with 100s of people ranging from different socioeconomic backgrounds. I know people very well my friend.

Lmfao, 5'7 go to club and bar, are they even exist?

I don't blame him for LTRing someone whose SMV he vastly exceeds, she most likely treats him like a king for little in return kek
Is that true when you ltr with someone below your smv?

Jordan Belfort was 5'5.

In the corporate world height is important, but its more about your presence, charisma and brown nosing the right people.
just create a ponzi scheme bro :bluepill::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
spend some time irl.

View attachment 1395007

View attachment 1395011

Agreed, my friend whose 5'7 works out and is jacked asf and has shit in his life and doesnt mind his height. He has status and while I tower over him I have a shit ton of respect

I can tell she's ugly just from her avatar let alone being a Redditor:feelsgood::soy:

100% all girls use reddit and shit like discord are ugly asf esp saying shit like this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160