Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

So fucking cruel bro, she knows exactly what she's doing

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, joeveniro, RoundHouse and 40 others
The tall boyfriend has a Chad face but all the seething manlets will think it's his height.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Yerico7, Deleted member 6128 and 14 others
JFL at 5'1 for a woman she shouldn't even be on that subreddit.

Literally a flex post, hope those short kings are doing okay after this one.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, aBetterMii, Sens and 16 others

I can tell she's ugly just from her avatar let alone being a Redditor:feelsgood::soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Hueless, GigaAscender and 8 others
Fucking cruel, flexing with her tallfag bf, even a commenters said explicitly it makes his mental health worse jfl. Then you have that 5’1 bug Bikerbats mod white knighting her

• +1
Reactions: Slob, hennypapi, Deleted member 11770 and 14 others
Brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30432, A L P H A M A L E, Deleted member 14392 and 32 others
Fucking cruel, flexing with her tallfag bf, even a commenters said explicitly it makes his mental health worse jfl. Then you have that 5’1 bug Bikerbats mod white knighting her
This is pure suifuel, some of these guys are legit rejected to shit because of their height and still virgins at an old age 24+ because of height
then this girl posts some fucking 6'4 chad faced guy jfl
then these whores are the same ones that write shit like height doesnt matter and looks are not important jfl

literally a 6'5 chad with some becky whore
shame on the chad as well, fucking retard

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, FreakkForLife, Elvisandreaa and 21 others

Obviously short foids have it 100x better than short men, but I did talk to this 5' foid about this once and she says she gets people touching her head and picking her when she doesn't want it. Can't fit in shit, can't drive all cars. Still tutorial mode but being a tall or average foid mogs imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
Obviously short foids have it 100x better than short men, but I did talk to this 5' foid about this once and she says she gets people touching her head and picking her up randomly when she doesn't want it. Still tutorial mode but being a tall or average foid mogs imo.
Brutal, I hope she's okay.:feelswah:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Slob, ManzareK and 6 others
u/justuraveragejew

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Hueless, Deleted member 6423 and 4 others
I don't blame him for LTRing someone whose SMV he vastly exceeds, she most likely treats him like a king for little in return kek

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, Yerico7, Preoximerianas and 4 others
Obviously short foids have it 100x better than short men, but I did talk to this 5' foid about this once and she says she gets people touching her head and picking her when she doesn't want it. Can't fit in shit, can't drive all cars. Still tutorial mode but being a tall or average foid mogs imo.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 14392, Danish_Retard and 28 others
i don't care about height anymore, frame and muscle is what helps in a fight. also the boyfriend is ugly so jfl at copers saying everything is face

girls would rather a weak 6ft5 guy over a strong 5ft7 guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 11610
i don't care about height anymore, frame and muscle is what helps in a fight. also the boyfriend is ugly so jfl at copers saying everything is face

girls would rather a weak 6ft5 guy over a strong 5ft7 guy
how is that an ugly face ?????
your takes are so fucking bad dude

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15899, Diremeyer and 2 others
Yeah thats not ugly face. Even Normie face with height= htn/ low chadlite smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 15899, Deleted member 4946 and 1 other person
Yeah thats not ugly face. Even Normie face with height= htn/ low chadlite smv
thats not a normie skull tho
he has an insanely tall chin, tall skull, wide, insane jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, germanlooks and Deleted member 14160
This is pure suifuel, some of these guys are legit rejected to shit because of their height and still virgins at an old age 24+ because of height
then these whores are the same ones that write shit like height doesnt matter and looks are not important jfl

True tbh, idk why he's settling for becky.

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
bro he looks shit. he is ginger and he has what looks like an underbite. ill give him the benifit of the doubt because phone cameras distort the face but honestly he looks shit and wouldn't do well at my school with that pheno and retarted underbite

bro he looks shit. he is ginger and he has what looks like an underbite. ill give him the benifit of the doubt because phone cameras distort the face but honestly he looks shit and wouldn't do well at my school with that pheno and retarted underbite
how can you guess he has an underbite when you cant see his side profile or close up

he definitely looks insane from a distance because he has a massive skull, tall chin, wide chin, and a wide tall skull

stop kidding yourself, he's decent looking and 6'5 he would do well pretty much anywhere.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, LastHopeForNorman, germanlooks and 3 others
stop kidding yourself, he's decent looking and 6'5 he would do well pretty much anywhere.
are we looking at the same person? his a ginger with an underbite and dresses like an incel

post a clear photo i can barley make out his face

caging at this redpill comment
chase money bro

does this retard not realize if you want to make money you need height?
it's literally everything in a corporate world.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, klamus, Preoximerianas and 7 others

yea fuck this im not manlet but virgin at 33 fuck this life:pepefrown::pepefrown:

• JFL
He doesn't look subhuman or chad facially to me, around htn, but i think htn with a good frame and that height is around irl chadlite-chad anyways tbh.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, JizzFarmer and 2 others
how can you guess he has an underbite when you cant see his side profile or close up

he definitely looks insane from a distance because he has a massive skull, tall chin, wide chin, and a wide tall skull
looks high normie to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15128 and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1394997
chase money bro

Jordan Belfort was 5'5.

In the corporate world height is important, but its more about your presence, charisma and brown nosing the right people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and volcelfatcel
View attachment 1394997
chase money bro

My younger brother is ltn facially and as expected a virgin at 20. But he's bluepilled and motivated with the same copes as these guys. Honestly I pray he stays like that because it'd break my heart to see him get blackpilled and give up. If he ends up getting a girl, I'mma make sure he's red pilled tho.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and volcelfatcel
looks hight normie to me
yea but he is basically chad cus of height halo

his skull is massive his height is huge
nothing else is needed

i need a close up but probably chadlite just from looking at his jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Adriana Lima
View attachment 1394997
chase money bro

no its not. getting money and a good job is working hard and doing well, your an autist if you think some tall guy will beat some short guy at the same job if the short guy is better

the guy who has the highest plumbing sales near my area is some arab 5ft7 fat balding manlet but his good at his job and now his rich

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 9568
Jordan Belfort was 5'5.

In the corporate world height is important, but its more about your presence, charisma and brown nosing the right people.
back when heightism was much less prevalent
now it's literally basic american culture, he wouldn't have succeded in modern day corporates.

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
yea but he is basically chad cus of height halo

his skull is massive his height is huge
nothing else is needed

i need a close up but probably chadlite just from looking at his jaw
he has that boring white dude thing going on tbh will be gookmaxxing in a couple of years @MarkCorrigan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and volcelfatcel
no its not. getting money and a good job is working hard and doing well, your an autist if you think some tall guy will beat some short guy at the same job if the short guy is better

the guy who has the highest plumbing sales near my area is some arab 5ft7 fat balding manlet but his good at his job and now his rich
caging at you because height is one of the sole determining factors for most fucking promotions at a corporate job

taller lawyers especially do better as an example

Jordan Belfort was 5'5.

Jordan Belfort was more an entrepreneur tho, his success wasn't that defendant on others liking him as you would in a traditional corporate career and setting. He didn't rise up any Corporate ladder iirc. @volcelfatcel

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 15128 and volcelfatcel
My younger brother is ltn facially and as expected a virgin at 20. But he's bluepilled and motivated with the same copes as these guys. Honestly I pray he stays like that because it'd break my heart to see him get blackpilled and give up. If he ends up getting a girl, I'mma make sure he's red pilled tho.
its not height entirely either

face matters a lot
some studies cite 30% more income if you're attractive
another blackpilled study was a male waiter vs female waiter, attractive male waiter got 50% more tips from females, the attractive female waiter got less tips than the attractive male waiter.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Preoximerianas, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Jordan Belfort was more an entrepreneur tho, his success wasn't that defendant on others liking him as you would in a traditional corporate career and setting. He didn't rise up any Corporate ladder iirc. @volcelfatcel
Even then for entrepeneurship you need height
height = leadership
but obviously face can compensate for height
you need either feature, most people it's just easier to be tall than to have a good face

he has that boring white dude thing going on tbh will be gookmaxxing in a couple of years @MarkCorrigan
ye tall plain looking white normie

gookmaxxer pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Adriana Lima, Basedtheticz and 1 other person
caging at you because height is one of the sole determining factors for most fucking promotions at a corporate job

taller lawyers especially do better as an example
your acting like height alone will get you a job. thats not the case, someone who is good at there job is going to get more money and get more work then some average working or skilled tall person, you've been taking this site to serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 12002, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
bikerbat is a harley coper who fucks white trash and a living caricature. i should make a reddit account to tell him that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and TUSSELEIF
your acting like height alone will get you a job. thats not the case, someone who is good at there job is going to get more money and get more work then some average working or skilled tall person, you've been taking this site to serious
height alone + basic skills (most people have this ) will get you a job yes

you are so blinded by muhhhhh qualifications, most people fake that shit. People at the top are tall and have connections
nothing more, nothing less

height can be the sole perpetrator for promotions because of the respect other men, women give you at the job
imagine being 6'4 at a workplace always being the tall guy commended to be the leader.

Stop acting like we aren't animals in our instincts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, LastHopeForNorman, JizzFarmer and 2 others
its not height entirely either

face matters a lot
some studies cite 30% more income if you're attractive
another blackpilled study was a male waiter vs female waiter, attractive male waiter got 50% more tips from females, the attractive female waiter got less tips than the attractive male waiter.
@ForeverRecession

In a corporate setting, a confident masculine 5'7 guy with a projecting voice and other leadership qualities who's good at his job would easily win over a 6'1 good looking guy who is timid and and displays poor presenting skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
@ForeverRecession

In a corporate setting, a confident masculine 5'7 guy with a projecting voice and other leadership qualities who's good at his job would easily win over a 6'1 good looking guy who is timid and and displays poor presenting skills.
5'7 is reaching the "compensating" aura that short guys unfortunately get, but I agree with your sentiment.

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz and JizzFarmer
@ForeverRecession

yea but 6'1 guys arent typically timid jfl, if anything from all the positive reinforcement he has gotten of being tall will make him far more confident
you guys put tall people in retarded situations which most aren't in
i know of one tall aspie in this forum but most tall guys IRL have ton of positive experiences and therefore cannot be shy or timid, they are far more confident than manlets.

the 5'7 guy would be clowned on for most of his life in the corporate world and therefore would develop a shy, timid, unconfident personality.

height alone + basic skills (most people have this ) will get you a job yes

you are so blinded by muhhhhh qualifications, most people fake that shit. People at the top are tall and have connections
nothing more, nothing less

height can be the sole perpetrator for promotions because of the respect other men, women give you at the job
imagine being 6'4 at a workplace always being the tall guy commended to be the leader.

Stop acting like we aren't animals in our instincts
height is going to do nothing for you if you don't have the qualifications or skills for the job, your acting like some half assed carpenter or plumber will get more work then a skilled one because his simply taller

height might matter in coperate and ceo positions but for most jobs being taller won't do squat

• JFL