Short guys should find friends shorter than them

D

Deleted member 20368

Solstice
I made the dumbest mistake hanging out with taller guys

When you find shorter guys it halos you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Deleted member 21863, currylightskin and 3 others
How tall are you?

I'm 5 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I made the dumbest mistake hanging out with taller guys

When you find shorter guys it halos you
You and bros...

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22529, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 21044 and 4 others
True. I'm the second tallest in my group. Tallest guy is a bonecel italian, so doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and sub5inchcel
you're average height

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
I'm 1,87m and I am the fourth tallest in my group.
This new generation is really tall...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, BoneDensity, Deleted member 21532 and 2 others
Wtf? How???
Yeah, this may be due to the fact that my friends and I are of a more or less privileged background (high quality of life), but almost every youngster I know (less than 20 y/o) is above the height of 1,78. We're really tall, apparently.

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing and Deleted member 17791
Yeah, this may be due to the fact that my friends and I are of a more or less privileged background (high quality of life), but almost every youngster I know (less than 20 y/o) is above the height of 1,78. We're really tall, apparently.
im 186cm 19 y/o and i literally see kids 16-17 that are almost my height its fucking brutal
I think it's because most men get cucked these days and zoomers are mostly descended from like 5% of the male population.

That's the only solution.

I think it's because most men get cucked these days and zoomers are mostly descended from like 5% of the male population.

That's the only solution.
That's not true for my group. Their fathers are of modest stature at best. My family is the exception as everyone is rather tall.

• Woah
Main character of group is the second tallest

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 17791
That's not true for my group. Their fathers are of modest stature at best. My family is the exception as everyone is rather tall.
Maybe.

Also zoomers seem to be more likely to not be recessed too. Most older men are legit moon face ogres with short noses.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, House Lannister and Artemis
Maybe.

Also zoomers seem to be more likely to not be recessed too. Most older men are legit moon face ogres with short noses.
Natural selection at work, lad.
In Georgia terrifying jaws and beards are prevalent.
3985.jpg

• JFL
Natural selection at work, lad.
In Georgia terrifying jaws and beards are prevalent.
3985.jpg
Too short a time for any natural selection. Is simply is not possible in 20 years. Some environmental process at work.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Too short a time for any natural selection. Is simply is not possible in 20 years. Some environmental process at work.
why not?

My theory is that the vast majority of zoomers are from the top 5% cucking the 95% of males.

I'm talking about height here. 100 years ago we were about average and next to Poland or something.
Beards and jaws were always a thing here. Very hard to find a recessed guy.

• JFL
I'm talking about height here. 100 years ago we were about average and next to Poland or something.
Beards are horrible. I don't like them.

why not?

My theory is that the vast majority of zoomers are from the top 5% cucking the 95% of males.
Well, because evolution does NOT work like that. It cannot be as fast. You need probably at least 10k years to create some useful new trait, like e.g. additional 20cm height.

THe simplest reasons for this are that: a LOT of short men still reproduce, thus bringing the height down. AND SHORTNESS GENES EXIST IN FEMALES. As long as they are in females it CANNOT be evolution.

• Hmm...
Beards are horrible. I don't like them.
Well men here tend to be exceptionally masculine (about 1 guy in every 10 is a walking tank) and beards with moustaches suit them very well.
Even as late as in the 1920ies a man without a moustache and a hat was seen as literally non-male. Not even kidding.

• Woah
Well, because evolution does NOT work like that. It cannot be as fast. You need probably at least 10k years to create some useful new trait, like e.g. additional 20cm height.

THe simplest reasons for this are that: a LOT of short men still reproduce, thus bringing the height down. AND SHORTNESS GENES EXIST IN FEMALES. As long as they are in females it CANNOT be evolution.
Why can't it be so fast. I highly doubt most men even reproduce at this point. Only chadlite and up actually has kids these days. Women just abort their normie hasband's kids for decades now.

You need probably at least 10k years to create some useful new trait, like e.g. additional 20cm height.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Capture

• Woah
Well men here tend to be exceptionally masculine (about 1 guy in every 10 is a walking tank) and beards with moustaches suit them very well.
Even as late as in the 1920ies a man without a moustache and a hat was seen as literally non-male. Not even kidding.
In the west, we're going in the opposite direction.
2019280512 preview sample 063cc92b243002f291df9612567348f2b0c0c16d

Maybe.

i see more recessed zoomers than height zoomers tbh. id say average now is 5'10 for men

• Hmm...
5'10 isn't that bad.
its 180cm i think but you can still feel the mog by 1cm. i can feel when a nigga is 1cm taller than me its not a good feeling i feel enraged and want to kill

• Woah
Sometimes I wonder how the world would've looked like if the good guys had won
We'd all look like this
EeDpvSHXsAATFe7

Well this will happen eventually because women are eugenicists already.

its 180cm i think but you can still feel the mog by 1cm. i can feel when a nigga is 1cm taller than me its not a good feeling i feel enraged and want to kill
Yeah. Imagine being 6'6 or something crazy like that.

Yeah. Imagine being 6'6 or something crazy like that.
imo perfect height is 185-188cm not hagrid height and not easily moggable

• Hmm...
IQ is probably going to fall though.
IQ is going to rise in every country in one way or another.
I bet that Africa will gain at least 15 points by 2050. Unironically.
The West is stabilizing (sadly) and pajeet and chink motherfuckers are going to go all in on designer babies with literal Aryan genetics.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: nav_w1 and Deleted member 17791