Short Mandibular Body + Long Bigonial Distance = Subhuman

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
This is mainly why custom /off-to-shelf jaw implants looks like shit on some people. That's also why some people with good&big jaw looks like shit regardless.
They also cannot have hollow cheek since they have short mandibular body, there isn't enough space to create hollow unless they got giant protruding zygos.
That's why some people with implants look bloated but not hollow at all.

If you have short ramus, careful having big jaw implants. I first thought bad implant results mainly related with mouth size but no.
e.g. Johnny Depp has a small mouth , but he has a big jaw.
Tumblr kvbimvOiOE1qay96vo1 400
Young johnny

But he has a long, good Mandibular Body Length.
Johnny depp lawsuit

Recessed people has short mandibular body length in general. That's why they need bimax first and that's why Salieri's implant results are the best. He first do the osteotomy then the implant.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: valhalar, Lolcel, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 14848 and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Chinlet Ascension, subhuman incel and 2 others
yes, with only veritcal jaw angle implant, since there is no width, there won't be any uncanny look.

however it useless for most people. people need both length & width in general for looking attractive.
what if i need only width?i have decent ramus

would it look better than most?

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle
what if i need only width?i have decent ramus

would it look better than most?
if you have good ramus but recessed or short mandibular body, then you probably will look bloated.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtle and LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
Reactions: Squirtle and randomvanish
Does he have a short mandible body?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-114257_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-114257_Instagram.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 263
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, subhuman incel and Squirtle
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, HQNPmaxxing, NarrowJaw and 2 others
This is mainly why custom /off-to-shelf jaw implants looks like shit on some people. That's also why some people with good&big jaw looks like shit regardless.
They also cannot have hollow cheek since they have short mandibular body, there isn't enough space to create hollow unless they got giant protruding zygos.

If you have short ramus, careful having big jaw implants. I first thought bad implant results mainly related with mouth size but no.
View attachment 1316100View attachment 1316099

View attachment 1316102

Recessed people has short mandibular body length in general. That's why they need bimax first and that's why Salieri's implant results are the best. He first do the osteotomy then the implant.
does mandibular length mean length of chin and ramus??

does mandibular length mean length of chin and ramus??
i saw some implant designs which add more length on the ramus part along with the earside but generally they won't do that.
see the picture below

Attachments

• gr1.jpg
    gr1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 295
  • +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

View attachment 1316100View attachment 1316099

View attachment 1316102

what about downward grown ppl, they are recessed but have long jaws

thats what went wrong with tyrion

• Hmm...
Reactions: randomvanish
"there isn't enough space to create hollow unless they got giant protruding zygos."

Let's fucking go, Eppley here I come :feelsez:

I read somewhere that it was thick skin that caused the bloated look :feelswat:

i doubt it. some people just fat/skinny fat and call themselves "thick skinned" btw.

yeah he seems to have a long enough mandibular body tbh

who's that ? any b/a pics ?
I plan to have jaw implants after my bimax, do you think having zygos implants too and not being recessed would save me from the bloated looks?
another thing I was thinking was getting just jaw implants, I feel most of the implants I've seen seem natural at the angles and not so much infront
but that depends on how my chin will look after the osteotomy

I plan to have jaw implants after my bimax, do you think having zygos implants too and not being recessed would save me from the bloated looks?
another thing I was thinking was getting just jaw implants, I feel most of the implants I've seen seem natural at the angles and not so much infront
but that depends on how my chin will look after the osteotomy
i would rather go step by step. i got fillers to understand my face last week, in 2 months i'll get custom jaw implants (or maybe jaw angle +chin) and then i will get zygo implants.
i don't think anyone can precisely answer your questions, it needs proper investigation and making it small changes every procedure.

i would rather go step by step. i got fillers to understand my face last week, in 2 months i'll get custom jaw implants (or maybe jaw angle +chin) and then i will get zygo implants.
i don't think anyone can precisely answer your questions, it needs proper investigation and making it small changes every procedure.
Are you gonna post the before/afters? you could censor anything except the filler areas

yes, with only veritcal jaw angle implant, since there is no width, there won't be any uncanny look.

however it useless for most people. people need both length & width in general for looking attractive.
I think jaw implants that give height have a lot more potential than ones that give width. At least, that's my observation from looking at photos.

I think jaw implants that give height have a lot more potential than ones that give width. At least, that's my observation from looking at photos.
i lack of width so i need width

hollow cheeks is soft tissue mostly

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
This mandibular body or death

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member 2729, randomvanish and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
  • +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Is short chin and low gonial angle fixable with bimax cw?
i'm not very sophisticated on bimax since i don't have that problems, i haven't research enough

Can you post actual examples of jaws with this problem?

no i cannot waste my time look ugly people with good jaws and bad implant results.
You must’ve looked at someone to come up with this theory. Surely you didn’t just imagine it.

You must’ve looked at someone to come up with this theory. Surely you didn’t just imagine it.
yeah i need collect images to send you. keep researching

What's a good mandibular body length to get jaw implants? Debating on whether I need BSSO as well.