Short reminder that there are still users who think eye color is subjective

germanlooks

germanlooks

6‘3 manlet
This retard (@loksr) believes blue eyes aren’t better than brown eyes and that eye color is completely subjective. But in reality we all know that no girl ever said she prefers brown over blue eyes. Can someone tell him pls that I’m right?
72029D16 E7F6 4247 A117 31F04985F735

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

He also thinks Pitts eyes on this pic look normierjfl
C2531D32 B6DE 4936 9A6A 41BB28CC1327

and he seriously believes that Pitt doesn’t pheno /coloring mogs depp
A436FED2 D1EF 4F56 BB42 FFB4AF28DE2B
DFEF0FE5 475E 4488 8C8D 3AF601914867

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 11 others
This retard (@loksr) believes blue eyes aren’t better than brown eyes and that eye color is completely subjective. But in reality we all know that no girl ever said she prefers brown over blue eyes. Can someone tell him pls that I’m right?
View attachment 1279183

View attachment 1279179
View attachment 1279188View attachment 1279189
reminder that if you're trying to say your OWN feature is one that mogs, 9 times out of 10 you are coping.
I live in reality, you live in a narcy cope, that's all there is to it.
Imagine trying to get a group of incels to tell me something about girls :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and .👽.
blue eyes can look robotic while brown eyes can look warm, hence why some girls prefer brown but obviously blue is objectively better and more popular

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, mogstar and 6 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Niki9911, subhuman incel and 3 others
Chad mogs everyone. If you’re Chad you can have shit colored eyes and still fuck thousands of slutrs a day

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽. and Basedprincess
blue eyes mog anyone denying this speak up so i can forever discount ur opinions hereon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 17 others
blue eyes mog anyone denying this speak up so i can forever discount ur opinions hereon
Blue eyes means you can’t be incel
Even a deformed guy with blue eyes is chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
View attachment 1279183

View attachment 1279179
Eye area > eye colouring

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
View attachment 1279183

View attachment 1279179
Pitt mogs deep to moong but his coloring is bad hair color pill is real

there's only one rule about eye color: the lighter the better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 20679, Basedprincess and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, bugeye and 7 others
Some girls prefer brown eyes brown hair

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Some girls prefer brown eyes brown hair
Some girls prefer small dicks, short men, UEE, bald men, dad bods etc.

cope

it doesn’t matter what a minority prefers. Only the majority counts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 12688 and 7 others
Some girls prefer small dicks, short men, UEE, bald men, dad bods etc.

cope

it doesn’t matter what a minority prefers. Only the majority counts
No girls actually prefer small dicks, short men, or bald men...

And eye colour doesn't even matter that much if your white... only if your like mullatto or southern European

He's right

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Keep coping knowing that women prefer Depp and his brown eyes over Pitt and his blue.
You’d be surprised
Only a nigga who's never talked to women would be surprised so that would fit this loser @germanlooks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, JosephGarrot123, Chadeep and 2 others
Blue eyes is just some stormfront cope, you think bitches go home and start fingering themselves to an eye colour?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 11758, Chadeep and 2 others
Blue eyes is just some stormfront cope, you think bitches go home and start fingering themselves to an eye colour?
Do you think women go home and start fingering themselves to an high PFL? No but it’s still important. Retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Keep coping knowing that women prefer Depp and his brown eyes over Pitt and his blue.

Only a nigga who's never talked to women would be surprised so that would fit this loser @germanlooks
I have talked with enough girls and the girls with brown eyes even wished they themselves had blue eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Basedprincess and 2 others
Do you think women go home and start fingering themselves to an high PFL? No but it’s still important. Retard
When did I say that? Ion circle jerk individual feats cause I’m not autistic like u man

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 3 others
When did I say that? Ion circle jerk individual feats cause I’m not autistic like u man
When did I say that they start fingering themselves because of blue eyes? I just wanted to point out that there are delusional people on this forum who think brown and blue eyes are equal

When did I say that they start fingering themselves because of blue eyes? I just wanted to point out that there are delusional people on this forum who think brown and blue eyes are equal
Jfl @ this nazi coping faggot. Having blue eyes is like wearing lime green, you stand out sure, but no one is gonna fuck you for it

only time i ever started getting compliments on my eyes was when I started wearing blue contacts.

Same exact eye shape all my adult life (after my lower lid retraction) yet not till they were BLUE (meanin in the last two years, 10 years after my lower lid retraction without wearing any color contacts) )did women say how beautiful they are say they were jealous of the color etc

stop coping

two women specifically said I caught their eye in the first place because I had "blue eyes" and that's their type. One was a Spanish studen from Spain (she had brown eyes) the other was a middle eastern jewish/iraqi girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29261, AscendingHero, Chadeep and 13 others
But in reality we all know that no girl ever said she prefers brown over blue eyes.
I have actually had girls tell me they preferred brown over blue (neither colours i have)

obly time i ever started getting compliments on my eyes was when I started wearing blue contacts.

Same exact eye shape all my life yet not till they were BLUE did women say how beautiful they are say they were jealous of the color etc

stop coping

two women specifically said I caught their eye in the first place because I had "blue eyes" and that's their type. One was a Spanish studen from Spain (she had brown eyes) the other was a middle eastern jewish/iraqi girl.
you have T50 eyes

Jfl @ this nazi coping faggot. Having blue eyes is like wearing lime green, you stand out sure, but no one is gonna fuck you for it
Never said anyone will fuck you for it you stupid faggot. No one will fuck you for a good jaw too but it’s still needed to be attractive.
Also jfl at calling me nazi just because I destroy your brown eyes cope.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 2 others
ujokan5t74l41.png

Cope

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, subhuman incel and 4 others
Blue eyes mog. Anyone saying otherwise is coping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, 5'8manlet and 5 others
I have talked with enough girls and the girls with brown eyes even wished they themselves had blue eyes
One was a Spanish studen from Spain (she had brown eyes) the other was a middle eastern jewish/iraqi girl.
Self hating ethnics but wbk.

White girls (the only foids that matter) don't care about eye color. Its why a lot of Stacy's date men with brown eyes (TikTok and who IG models date show this)

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826 and JosephGarrot123
Blue eyes mog hard but green eyes also look good
I wouldn’t mind either
True, better than my soulless dark brown eyes :feelswhy: Light eyes are a halo

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Basedprincess, Deleted member 14826 and 1 other person
Blue eyes mog. Anyone saying otherwise is coping
It's a case by case study. Ballou would look worse with blue eyes for example. Pattinson when he had brown contacts in Twlight was insane and probably looked better with brown.

It's a case by case study. Ballou would look worse with blue eyes for example. Pattinson when he had brown contacts in Twlight was insane and probably looked better with brown.
Cope No girl says "Omg he has dark eyes" It's always "His eyes are so blue"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 6 others
True, better than my soulless dark brown eyes :feelswhy: Light eyes are a halo
My half Asian mom has green eyes and my dad has light hazel eyes and it’s such a halo. I have poop 💩 brown eyes
Ngl I like brown eyes on women

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Basedprincess, Deleted member 14826 and 1 other person
My half Asian mom has green eyes and my dad has light hazel eyes and it’s such a halo. I have poop 💩 brown eyes
Ngl I like brown eyes on women
Damn, how did you get your eyes? Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
images

how can he cope
we should tell him its over

Self hating ethnics but wbk.

White girls (the only foids that matter) don't care about eye color. Its why a lot of Stacy's date men with brown eyes (TikTok and who IG models date show this)
Sorry but you are just simply wrong. Every single human from every race cares about eye color.
Eyes are probably the most important facial feature because they are the most individual feature. And the eye color is a big part of your eyes. So saying that it doesn’t matter is just ridiculous. And if brown eyes and blue eyes are equally desired why is everybody complementing blue eyes and wants to have them? I have never heard a person saying „I wish I had brown eyes“

Also look at those two pictures and you will see that brown eyes make you less attractive:
ACA04982 C077 4C6D BCCB 21AEC3A78982
9881CA03 59B2 4444 966D F4436BF65346

Pitt and dicaprio dont even have a extraordinary blue shade but they still descend hard with brown eyes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Chadeep and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadeep, Danish_Retard and 4 others
Damn, how did you get your eyes? Brutal
Genetic recombination is real. I’ve seen fill Asian with lighter eyes than me and it’s a massive halo, but of course bones is the ultimatel halo

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Twitter foids don't count. They are mentally ill. Normies on average will always find light eyes or Blue eyes a halo. Sean O pry wouldn't look good with brown eyes or pitt with brown eyes. If you take any guy with blue eyes/light eyes to a dark brown they look worse and look soulless

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Basedprincess and germanlooks
Am I wrong?

Sorry but you are just simply wrong. Every single human from every race cares about eye color.
Eyes are probably the most important facial feature because they are the most individual feature. And the eye color is a big part of your eyes. So saying that it doesn’t matter is just ridiculous. And if brown eyes and blue eyes are equally desired why is everybody complementing blue eyes and wants to have them? I have never heard a person saying „I wish I had brown eyes“
Big wall of text and at the end of the eye color doesn't matter. Keep writing essays for me sweetie
Denise Richards Kiss GIF

Pitt and dicaprio dont even have a extraordinary blue shade but they still descend hard with brown eyes.
I've already said it's a case by case study.

Am I wrong?

Big wall of text and at the end of the eye color doesn't matter. Keep writing essays for me sweetie
Denise Richards Kiss GIF

I've already said it's a case by case study.
No argument because you know I’m right.
Keep crying for blue eyes while your eyes have the color of the shit I took this morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Danish_Retard, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Twitter foids don't count. They are mentally ill.
Gets shown proof and then makes up a cope. Y'all niggas so predictable. I don't even know why I argue with you fat bozos. I'd bully you niggas IRL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and subhuman incel
Gets shown proof and then makes up a cope. Y'all niggas so predictable. I don't even know why I argue with you fat bozos. I'd bully you niggas IRL
"Proof" cherrypicking comments isn't proof I can literally search the internet for the same comments about blue eyes. That isn't a good way to prove something. We human beings like Blue eyes because it's rare making it valuable. Brown eyes is common and looks dull.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Basedprincess