Short reminder that there are still users who think eye color is subjective

E7F7AF7F EBD8 4FCF 964A 93813A2EEF06

B1F08E6F F047 4D4D B7DF D8E6B0E75E20

imagine coping so hard. If u have blue eyes u are part of a divine blood line. U are the most elite genetic specimen, probably from literal Nordic god beings. Every human recognizes the genetic superiority of blue eyes. It invokes jealousy and wonder and awe all at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826, Deleted member 6217, johncruz12345 and 5 others
No argument because you know I’m right.
There doesn't need to be an argument. I've shown you time and time again proof eye color is cope and each time you make up a new cope and just go "nuh-hu".

Keep crying for blue eyes while your eyes have the color of the shit I took this morning
Foids love shit

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
There doesn't need to be an argument. I've shown you time and time again proof eye color is cope and each time you make up a new cope and just go "nuh-hu".

Foids love shit

Rare things are usually "valuable," or in terms of physical appearance, attractive. Over 50% of the world's population has brown eyes, making blue or green eyes unusual and appealing.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
"Proof" cherrypicking comments isn't proof I can literally search the internet for the same comments about blue eyes. That isn't a good way to prove something. We human beings like Blue eyes because it's rare. Brown eyes is common and looks dull.
You just said "no girl likes black eyes". I showed you a girl who does. Stop making up excuses. Just admit you don't know what you're talking about. It's ok to be wrong little fella

Foids love shit

Where is your proof you utter subhuman?
I on the other hand showed you proof with the pic of Pitt and DiCaprio. Do you seriously want to tell me that they don’t loose any attractiveness with brown instead of blue eyes?
If yes then you are giga low iQ

Rare things are usually "valuable," or in terms of physical appearance, attractive. Over 50% of the world's population has brown eyes, making blue or green eyes unusual and appealing.
There's nothing unusual or appealing about blue eyes. I see blue eyes every single day. Do you legitimately think people stop and stare when they see blue eyes? What's wrong with you? Why were you rasied this way?

• JFL
There's nothing unusual or appealing about blue eyes. I see blue eyes every single day. Do you legitimately think people stop and stare when they see blue eyes? What's wrong with you? Why were you rasied this way?
Even your Avi has blue eyes. :feelskek: Major cope, stop coping blue eyes are just better and deep down you know it

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, subhuman incel, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
Where is your proof you utter subhuman?
I've shown you on that other thread and even here. Keep crying for me kid. I'll use your tears as lube when I dick down your mom

I on the other hand showed you proof with the pic of Pitt and DiCaprio. Do you seriously want to tell me that they don’t loose any attractiveness with brown instead of blue eyes?
You showed me your opinion and what a man thinks doesn't matter only foids and foids don't care.

Holy shit dude ur coping so hard. There’s accounts when brown shitniggers first encountered white men with blue eyes they thought they were literal gods. Imagine being treated as a god cause of blue eyes. This is the primitive instinct ppl have when coming across blue eyed moggers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6217 and 4 others
There is no correlation. Do you think she's my avi because she has muh blue eyes? I already know the answer to this question but are you a fuckin' retard?

Cope
Major cope. You're a coping nigger who thinks he's mullato :feelskek: "Muh dark eyes" :soy::soy::soy: You're coping because you don't have blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, 5'8manlet, germanlooks and 1 other person
Holy shit dude ur coping so hard. There’s accounts when brown shitniggers first encountered white men with blue eyes they thought they were literal gods. Imagine being treated as a god cause of blue eyes. This is the primitive instinct ppl have when coming across blue eyed moggers
What self hating ethnics think doesn't matter. Y'all be using fuckin' ethnics as your proof and I laugh every time.

I've shown you on that other thread and even here. Keep crying for me kid. I'll use your tears as lube when I dick down your mom
Don’t know what proof you are talking about. Post it or larp.
You showed me your opinion and what a man thinks doesn't matter only foids and foids don't care.
Jfl if you think foids wouldn’t prefer blue eyed DiCaprio over brown eyed DiCaprio. You cope way too much that I start to think you are trolling rn
309FA84A 629E 4733 8928 F5692D189CF3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, subhuman incel, Deleted member 6217 and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Based

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Don’t know what proof you are talking about. Post it or larp.
I've already posted to you it in the Pitt vs Depp thread. You can either remember it or find it yourself.

Jfl if you think foids wouldn’t prefer blue eyed DiCaprio over brown eyed DiCaprio.
They'd prefer brown eyed Depp blue eye Leo

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 2403
@germanlooks

Read comments and cry

• JFL
They'd prefer brown eyed Depp blue eye Leo
That’s not the point retard.
Fact is depp would ascend with blue eyes and DiCaprio would descend with brown eyes.
——> blue eyes>brown eyes

blue eyes can look robotic while brown eyes can look warm, hence why some girls prefer brown but obviously blue is objectively better and more popular
It depends I'd say. Hexum loses half his appeal with brown eyes

KVmecKa

While O'pry looks like an actual DOM male with brown
But this is a cherrypick. The only reason brown eyes look better on him is because they make his eye area more muted and his face less striking. He stands out a bit too much with blue eyes but in 99% of cases. Blue eyes>>>Brown eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14826, 5'8manlet and JosephGarrot123
That’s not the point retard.
Fact is depp would ascend with blue eyes and DiCaprio would descend with brown eyes.
——> blue eyes>brown eyes
I've seen blue eyed Depp morphs and he looks faggy.

This nigga still doesn’t get it. They find depp as a whole more attractive. Not his brown eyes.
And his eyes are included in the "whole" dumbass. Also yes it is his brown eyes because on IG last year I literally say foids say Depp has the most beautiful eyes ever. You are the one who doesn't get it. Actually talk to women for once.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Madhate, johncruz12345 and 4 others
It depends I'd say. Hexum loses half his appeal with brown eyes

kvmecka-png.1280371
1581883289877-png.1280372
Hexum looks insane with brown eyes. I don't get why you use that pic as some sorta gotcha moment, his appeal is his bone structure, skull and hair not his eyes.

While O'pry looks like an actual DOM male with brown
1611075849467.png
O'Pry looks much less alien with brown eyes. Halo him by 2 points.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel, Madhate, Amnesia and 2 others
O pry still descends with brown eyes because his eye color halos hi hunter eyes even more by making them more stunning. With brown eyes he looks more normal
Exactly I cherypicked O'pry. He's already very striking and his blue eyes make him stand out too much. With brown eyes he looks more normal and gains SMV. These are extreme examples tho. More or less everyone gains smv with blue eyes than lose with it

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and JosephGarrot123
I've seen blue eyed Depp morphs and he looks faggy.
Cope and also morphs look most of the time unnatural.
And his eyes are included in the "whole" dumbass. Also yes it is his brown eyes because on IG last year I literally say foids say Depp has the most beautiful eyes ever. You are the one who doesn't get it. Actually talk to women for once.
Nigga Chico also mogs blue eyed men just because his face as a whole looks better. But he doesn’t mog because of his brown eyes. Same thing with depp.
There are also tons of foids who say the same thing about DiCaprios eyes and Million other eyes.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, 5'8manlet, JosephGarrot123 and 2 others
Cope and also morphs look most of the time unnatural.
Lol So then maybe you shouldn't be using them as 'proof' you filthy cum drinker

Nigga Chico also mogs blue eyed men just because his face as a whole looks better. But he doesn’t mog because of his brown eyes.
He does. Chico's eyes are insane and literally his biggest appeal. If he didn't have those eyes he'd be nobody.
There are also tons of foids who say the same thing about DiCaprios eyes and Million other eyes.
Lol thank you for proving my point.
Same thing with depp.
Doubt.

Exactly I cherypicked O'pry. He's already very striking and his blue eyes make him stand out too much. With brown eyes he looks more normal and gains SMV. These are extreme examples tho. More or less everyone gains smv with blue eyes than lose with it
Chico gains smv here

Attachments 3

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 14826, johncruz12345 and 4 others
Hexum looks insane with brown eyes. I don't get why you use that pic as some sorta gotcha moment, his appeal is his bone structure, skull and hair not his eyes.
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

O'Pry looks much less alien with brown eyes. Halo him by 2 points.
Wouldn’t be a supermodel with brown eyes you coper.

I guess even this dude would look better with brown eyes in your opinion?jfl
BCBD0CBB 8B15 46AB BA2B D12A6B04A09E

• +1
He does. Chico's eyes are insane and literally his biggest appeal. If he didn't have those eyes he'd be nobody.
Because of his eye shape and not his eye color you low iq dumb as retard. He would look better with green or blue eyes

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Amnesia
Then why's he your Avi? If he isn't super model without blue eyes he's essentially not really that good looking.
He wouldn’t be the nr. 1 model I should have said. His eye area is his best feature and with brown eyes his eye area looks obv less stunning. Still better than Chico’s though. Same with Gandy. He would also massively descend with brown eyes.
At this point you just can’t be serious. Telling me that A10 blue eyes are worse than brown eyes
Funny GIF

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, 5'8manlet, JosephGarrot123 and 1 other person
Jfl at the coping itt tho. I just used one extreme outlier to prove my point. Blue and light eyes mog brown to hell and back. There are even studies and polls that prove this. Blue >>> brown

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5180 and 5 others
Blue eyes is just some stormfront cope, you think bitches go home and start fingering themselves to an eye colour?
to a less exaggerated extent yes. people talk about blue eyes being pretty irl all the fucking time

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5180 and 6 others
He wouldn’t be the nr. 1 model I should have said. His eye area is his best feature and with brown eyes his eye area looks obv less stunning. Still better than Chico’s though. Same with Gandy. He would also massively descend with brown eyes.

At this point you just can’t be serious. Telling me that A10 blue eyes are worse than brown eyes
Funny GIF
I was gonna respond but we aren't gonna agree and this convo is stale and repetitive. I would say let's just agree to disagree but I'm right and your wrong, so instead I'll just say have a good day

Denise Richards Kiss GIF

• JFL
Jfl at the coping itt tho. I just used one extreme outlier to prove my point. Blue and light eyes mog brown to hell and back. There are even studies and polls that prove this. Blue >>> brown
to a less exaggerated extent yes. people talk about blue eyes being pretty irl all the fucking time
I was gonna respond but we aren't gonna agree and this convo is stale and repetitive. I would say let's just agree to disagree but I'm right and your wrong, so instead I'll just say have a good day
The brown color is seen widely in nature, wood, soil, human hair color, eye color and skin pigmentation. Brown is the color of dark wood or rich soil.[4] According to public opinion surveys in Europe and the United States, brown is the least favorite color of the public; it is often associated with plainness, the rustic, feces, and poverty.[5]

Surveys in the US and Europe show that blue is the colour most commonly associated with harmony, faithfulness, confidence, distance, infinity, the imagination, cold, and occasionally with sadness.[3] In US and European public opinion polls it is the most popular colour, chosen by almost half of both men and women as their favourite colour.[4] The same surveys also showed that blue was the colour most associated with the masculine

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bobt, 5'8manlet, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
The brown color is seen widely in nature, wood, soil, human hair color, eye color and skin pigmentation. Brown is the color of dark wood or rich soil.[4] According to public opinion surveys in Europe and the United States, brown is the least favorite color of the public; it is often associated with plainness, the rustic, feces, and poverty.[5]

Surveys in the US and Europe show that blue is the colour most commonly associated with harmony, faithfulness, confidence, distance, infinity, the imagination, cold, and occasionally with sadness.[3] In US and European public opinion polls it is the most popular colour, chosen by almost half of both men and women as their favourite colour.[4] The same surveys also showed that blue was the colour most associated with the masculine

View attachment 1280415
Frank jack won't agree with the studies "Muh dark eyes" :feelskek: Shows that he is coping. Studies > Anecdotal evidence

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 5180
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and JosephGarrot123
Still ignoring the studies :feelskek: Muh anecdotal evidence and screenshots though :soy::soy::soy:
Studies are also anecdotal evidence because it only ask a small number of people in the world. Everything is anecdotal.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and JosephGarrot123
Studies are also anecdotal evidence because it only ask a small number of people in the world. Everything is anecdotal.
Cope2
If you think that way no one is going to take your arguments seriously. Low iq retard :feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Deleted member 6273