• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, mogstars, pentamogged9000 and 5 others
long Solana and you will be rich

Broke the 200 and 500 day MAs, this thing’s gonna fly

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Seth Walsh
Solana behaved strong past 2 months, compared to the other crypto.
It’s gonna fly💸💸

Never seen anything break above 200 & 500D moving averages so fast. CLOSED above the 500D and tons of volume and open interest

It’s gonna fly💸💸

Never seen anything break above 200 & 500D moving averages so fast. CLOSED above the 500D and tons of volume and open interest
was there any specific reason or event, that Solana pumped so much recently??

was there any specific reason or event, that Solana pumped so much recently??
Not sure tbh. I don't listen to news. I just follow a rigid trendfollowing/breakout strategy

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Crypto is finished

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Crypto is finished
I feel doubtfull about the comming months.
But I think 2024 and 2025, will be good times again, especially 2025 I expect/suspect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Manletmachine
Crypto is finished
Who knows really. Nothing is every certain. Anything could happen.

What makes you believe crypto is finished? I'd like to hear your reasoning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Who knows really. Nothing is every certain. Anything could happen.

What makes you believe crypto is finished? I'd like to hear your reasoning.
the guy from the OC made a book about how it's a scam. it's so over for cryptobros shit aint recovering

the guy from the OC made a book about how it's a scam. it's so over for cryptobros shit aint recovering
Market's up 2.43% today $1.12T mcap, $52.65B daily volume. Looks fine at the moment.

Market's up 2.43% today $1.12T mcap, $52.65B daily volume. Looks fine at the moment.
Bro solana was worth over 100 and is now like 20. It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Bro solana was worth over 100 and is now like 20. It’s over
Just volatility and market movements. That's like saying it was over for Amazon in 2001 when it lost like 90%. Unless something's a scam or a ponzi, I wouldn't go short and hold it, or buy a CDS or something similar. I'm trying to trade crypto, and Solana has great volatilty and produces huge trends - that's all I want. Even if it is a scam or will go to zero eventually (same with all of crypto), doesn't affect me as long as I can effectively trade those markets.

Just volatility and market movements. That's like saying it was over for Amazon in 2001 when it lost like 90%. Unless something's a scam or a ponzi, I wouldn't go short and hold it, or buy a CDS or something similar. I'm trying to trade crypto, and Solana has great volatilty and produces huge trends - that's all I want. Even if it is a scam or will go to zero eventually (same with all of crypto), doesn't affect me as long as I can effectively trade those markets.
Crypto is a scam. No one’s ever gonna use it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
When did I say I want to use it. I just want to make money trading
Up thousands again

..and some people think I'm coping each time

Up thousands again

..and some people think I'm coping each time
So, was I lying

Am I lying ?

😂😂😂💸💸💸

I’m getting rich you bozos sitting 🪑

+35% get smoked!

Again, one of the best buying opportunities ever. Potentially life changing. Do I lie?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poopoohead and 5'7 zoomer
Again, one of the best buying opportunities ever. Potentially life changing. Do I lie?
You’re telling everything and the opposite of everything everytime, ofc you’re going to predict something in the long run.
A broken clock is right twice a day and the title of the thread is literally the opposite of what’s happening jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Seth Walsh
You’re telling everything and the opposite of everything everytime, ofc you’re going to predict something in the long run.
A broken clock is right twice a day and the title of the thread is literally the opposite of what’s happening jfl
The title of this thread is deception, poised to weed out the weak.

The truth lies here https://looksmax.org/threads/is-now-a-good-time-to-invest-in-bitcoin.732397/post-12038581

christian bale laughing GIF

• +1
Crypto is a scam. No one’s ever gonna use it
Every day, it is being used already for a variety of things.

I suspect the using will increase with time, more and wider adoptions. Some may believe it will be less or flat.

So, was I lying

Am I lying ?

😂😂😂💸💸💸
obviously, your first call on 10th september was incorrect. But that is not an issue, as anyone actually trading such movements, should know and learn risk management.
long time frame people, should imo only be holders and never be in short unless they beleive the end of a mania phase
I’m getting rich you bozos sitting 🪑
having good trades, moggs passive cels. hodlers mogged passive cells also the past 12 years.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Every day, it is being used already for a variety of things.

I suspect the using will increase with time, more and wider adoptions. Some may believe it will be less or flat.

obviously, your first call on 10th september was incorrect. But that is not an issue, as anyone actually trading such movements, should know and learn risk management.
long time frame people, should imo only be holders and never be in short unless they beleive the end of a mania phase

having good trades, moggs passive cels. hodlers mogged passive cells also the past 12 years.
My first call was to buy Sol back sometimes in the summer (buy and hold). I did short it in between then and now, then retook my long position; but yeah I feel like this'll produce a huge trend, like 5x or 10x in months easily. Let's see. My first post was in someone else's thread though.

Trading/trendfollowing in crypto is really advantageous because of the volatility and market-uniqueness, same with commodities to an extent. But in reality very few big time traders beat SP500holdercels long term. About 4-5 CTAs out of 1000s have outperformed the market by trading since ~2000. You can check that if you've access to BarclayHedge data. But yeah, trading definitely mogs in crypto. Huge vol, huge trends, lots of dumb retail traders.

Last edited:
My first call was to buy Sol back sometimes in the summer (buy and hold). I did short it in between then and now, then retook my long position; but yeah I feel like this'll produce a huge trend, like 5x or 10x in months easily. Let's see. My first post was in someone else's thread though.

View attachment 2503908
good call ratio, yeah.
don't beat up to much, about being wrong in calls now or than. It's impossible to be right 100% of the time.
also, there are traders making consistent profits over time, whom are in loss/wrong 70% of the time (trades), and "only" are right (profit) in 30% of the time. They risk the downward risk so well though, that these 30% of wins/right calls mogg the 70% of losses
Trading/trendfollowing in crypto is really advantageous because of the volatility and market-uniqueness, same with commodities to an extent. But in reality very few big time traders beat SP500holdercels long term. About 4-5 CTAs out of 1000s have outperformed the market by trading since ~2000. You can check that if you've access to BarclayHedge data. But yeah, trading definitely mogs in crypto. Huge vol, huge trends, lots of dumb retail traders.
If you need capital, to manage. for trading.
I found out. there exists these props. that offer funding, for traders. Some also let you trade crypto. If one good at it, it can sky rocket your wealth over time. like for example. https://cryptofundtrader.com/

• +1
good call ratio, yeah.
don't beat up to much, about being wrong in calls now or than. It's impossible to be right 100% of the time.
also, there are traders making consistent profits over time, whom are in loss/wrong 70% of the time (trades), and "only" are right (profit) in 30% of the time. They risk the downward risk so well though, that these 30% of wins/right calls mogg the 70% of losses

I found out. there exists these props. that offer funding, for traders. Some also let you trade crypto. If one good at it, it can sky rocket your wealth over time. like for example. https://cryptofundtrader.com/
Interesting.

Yeah I'm only trolling on here about "always being right" lol. Most profitable hedge funds have a winrate of like 30-40%, it's all about how to manage risk and positions, you're spot on

good call ratio, yeah.

Seems dodgy; A one time fee to trade with $50k+ capital, what are the management and incentive fees? Are there strings attached? Have you used that service or know anyone who has?

Seems dodgy; A one time fee to trade with $50k+ capital, what are the management and incentive fees? Are there strings attached? Have you used that service or know anyone who has?
Actually I researched it a bit yesterday. And there are actually quit a few, decent legit parties that do this "funding traders" service. Itought first also, such service would be scam. But it's actually a service, that is being offered in a legit way by quit a few companies. They usually do set parameters, so you can't risk to much loss. And they have stages, and the first stages, you need to proof being able to make profit. before they give you more freedom in trade risks levels.

I never did it myself. Because, firstly, I suck at trading so far. Sucking at risk management for sure. So I would need to learn alot, and practise alot. before I maybe become decent at it.
I'm tempted. to go try learning trading better, and to use it, during the next bullrun. which shoudl start somewhere next year. Since it should be good odds, to trade an bullrun trending market. So even with muh modest/shit trading skill, I can make overall profits

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Seth Walsh
SOL is on fire now. +60% since last 30 days

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Manletmachine and Seth Walsh
LMAO it's still early days for SOL. I'm literally up THOUSANDS since 2 days ago when I bought back in at $25.

Y'all don't believe this is going way way up.

• +1
LMAO it's still early days for SOL. I'm literally up THOUSANDS since 2 days ago when I bought back in at $25.

Y'all don't believe this is going way way up.
Old times highs, will be achieved for sure.

Sol is actually a good network. Possibly the best one. After bitcoin obviously

• +1
I should’ve bought solana

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and poopoohead
Millionaire soon

Here to continue to rub it in.

Doesn't matter what seat in the rocket you have. What matter is you get on.

Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

• +1