Short Solana for free money

not sure jfl
What else you holding?
Yeah I returned to the thread to say this

Went up 25% last night while I slept lol have to actually say thanks @Seth Walsh
Brutally over for me, didn't get in cause i thought there wasn't any reason to buy cake and it was dead. staying a peasant i guess :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
What else you holding?

Brutally over for me, didn't get in cause i thought there wasn't any reason to buy cake and it was dead. staying a peasant i guess :feelswah:
Solana :lul: I still haven't sold CAKE btw lol

• +1
What else you holding?

Well I didn’t buy as much as I could have/Obvuously wish I had done now- but I suppose that’s always going to be the case when you invest it any asset which ends up booming - if we could predict the future perfectly we’d all be billionaires right?

• +1
Well I didn’t buy as much as I could have/Obvuously wish I had done now- but I suppose that’s always going to be the case when you invest it any asset which ends up booming - if we could predict the future perfectly we’d all be billionaires right?
I can predict the future and am a billionaire. But yes, you're right, we all can't do that.

Should I setup a newsletter? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, EzzrenBrahhh and alphaChadpeasant911
Solana :lul: I still haven't sold CAKE btw lol
How high do you think solana reaches? I got in sol at $94 and sold at $122, not sure if i should get in again.

You should take some profits of cake, idk if it keeps going up. (or i'm just coping jfl)

• +1
I can predict the future and am a billionaire. But yes, you're right, we all can't do that.

Should I setup a newsletter? :lul:
Yea do it i'd subscribe :ogre:

• +1
Ok crystal ball says to continue to buy my holdings (SOL and CAKE). While CAKE is up like 50% in a day since I bought in, its all-time-high was still $41.80, which is over 12x what it is now.

I bought Solana at $16, and it's $115 now. It's ATH is $256. I can EASILY see Solana in the 1-2k$ zone next year.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Shkreliii and alphaChadpeasant911
Ok crystal ball says to continue to buy my holdings (SOL and CAKE). While CAKE is up like 50% in a day since I bought in, its all-time-high was still $41.80, which is over 12x what it is now.

I bought Solana at $16, and it's $115 now. It's ATH is $256. I can EASILY see Solana in the 1-2k$ zone next year.
I’m not even able to buy CAKE with fiat right now- are there liquidity issues with everyone trying to pile in?

• +1
I’m not even able to buy CAKE with fiat right now- are there liquidity issues with everyone trying to pile in?
Shouldn't be if you're trading binance futures CAKEUSDT, there'll be max position sizes and leverage levels though ($100k and 5x)

• +1
BITCOIN CASH WILL MAKE YOU RICH

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Shkreliii
BITCOIN CASH WILL MAKE YOU RICH
rich with regret

all shitcoints are just coattail riders of bitcoin. even monero which is better than 99.99% of the other centralized shitcoins can't compete with bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Seth Walsh
rich with regret

all shitcoints are just coattail riders of bitcoin. even monero which is better than 99.99% of the other centralized shitcoins can't compete with bitcoin
I just trade them. Bitcoin will probably be the resilient coin long term. So yeah if you're serious about crypto and don't want to cash out profits then the only place to go is into BTC realistically. But you can make money off any volatile asset that trends, and just as easily lose said money. The trends are just aggregated behavioural biases that etch into the price over time.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Shkreliii
CAKE off to another good start

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii and Seth Walsh
CAKE off to another good start
Indeed, making me very rich. But we HOLD.

Assymetric leverage is the key to getting rich. Subvert all your irrational human biases. Tails make fortunes, nothing else does - that's the trick.

Truncate your downside, don't do too much (i.e., in terms of buying into more trending assets or selling off your positions).

The trend is your friend til the end. You don't need to buy bottoms or sell tops, you just need to invert your biases.

Plenty of people will make a bit of money on altcoins, cashing out because they "need" cash for every day life. The ones who simply hold on for a long time and are favoured by the trend, get unimaginably rich.

And if the "holders" are wrong and end up forgoing $xxxK profits and give ALL the money back, then so be it. You still have your downside covered.

SOL UNI and CAKE are my holdings.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Shkreliii and 5'7 zoomer
another day, another missed opporutinity

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Seth Walsh and 5'7 zoomer
Now I can afford LL at 6'2! :love:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Btw, the crypto boom hasn't even happened yet. Bitcoin is hardly moving - wait til 2024 it will be madness. Everyone will be piling in

• Love it
Indeed, making me very rich. But we HOLD.

Assymetric leverage is the key to getting rich. Subvert all your irrational human biases. Tails make fortunes, nothing else does - that's the trick.

Truncate your downside, don't do too much (i.e., in terms of buying into more trending assets or selling off your positions).

The trend is your friend til the end. You don't need to buy bottoms or sell tops, you just need to invert your biases.

Plenty of people will make a bit of money on altcoins, cashing out because they "need" cash for every day life. The ones who simply hold on for a long time and are favoured by the trend, get unimaginably rich.

And if the "holders" are wrong and end up forgoing $xxxK profits and give ALL the money back, then so be it. You still have your downside covered.

SOL UNI and CAKE are my holdings.
Do you have a job or other sources of income? Or do you trade full time

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh
Positions still strong. Weak hands being tested right now. Fess up, who sold?

• +1
Last call - Load up on Solana, Uniswap, and Pancakeswap

• +1
Reactions: EzzrenBrahhh, Elvisandreaa and 5'7 zoomer