@ShortBrownandUgly is right, Average white guy in the even in UK is easy mode...

nav_w1

nav_w1

High Tier Subhuman
...if you don't mind ethnics.

I'm in a bar with some of my guys rn and there's another group here that have come together: 4 normie white guys and 5 girls. Each guy has a girl sitting on his lap and his arms round her; each girl is of a different kind - asian, pajeet, black and white (+ one white girl left over w no guy). The guys are literally everyday dudes except the best looking guy (HTN) who easily mogs the rest and is with the asian girl, which isn't surprising since she has the highest smv being asian. The pajeet is obviously conscious of making her man happy; constantly touching his upper leg/crotch area and playing with her hair + looking him in the eyes. The white girl is definitely the ugliest of all the girls, she's probably jealous of a prime asian taking one of her HTN men; brutal.

Meanwhile I'm here as a black guy analyzing this shit like an autist incel while a LTN ginger haired white guy who I bonemog takes a decent looking african girl; over.

tl;dr - If you're average and white life is easy even in the UK if you go for ethnics. LTN is all that is needed for a black or pajeet and MTN is probably enough for asians. Just have irl friends and NTmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, pneumocystosis, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
tl;dr - If you're average and white life is easy even in the UK if you go for ethnics. LTN is all that is needed for a black or pajeet and MTN is probably enough for asians. Just have irl friends and NTmaxx.

You don't say lol.

The vast majority of Alex from Playing With Fire's body count is ethnic, latino and black. He's 5-6/10 and slaying normie non white girls because he's 5'11 and mid white lol.

SMV rules every autistic psl feature you analyse

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truecel14, Cheesyrumble, thereallegend and 4 others
Every HTN or below white-collar corporate white guy I know here who is 'killing it with girls' has a dating history made up pretty exclusively of completely unremarkable (at best) indian girls with the occasional sprinkling of the less-attractive cohort of east Asians.

The white girl who is 1 point below their looksmatch is beyond chad-only, has blue checkmarks in the DMs.

It's absolutely, painfully, incredibly over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Truecel14, Johanjohan and 3 others
Every HTN or below white-collar corporate white guy I know here who is 'killing it with girls' has a dating history made up pretty exclusively of completely unremarkable (at best) indian girls with the occasional sprinkling of the less-attractive cohort of east Asians.

The white girl who is 1 point below their looksmatch is beyond chad-only, has blue checkmarks in the DMs.

It's absolutely, painfully, incredibly over.
Indian girls here love white guys. I'd be fuming if I was an Indian guy tbh. To be a black girl you need to be MTB or above (ideally HTB or above) to even think about dating white guys, so it's not so much of a problem for me. MTN white guys could literally have harems

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Truecel14, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
Indian girls here love white guys. I'd be fuming if I was an Indian guy tbh. To be a black girl you need to be MTB or above (ideally HTB or above) to even think about dating white guys, so it's not so much of a problem for me. MTN white guys could literally have harems
i think that is not true

maybe HTN but HTN with harems ?

hard to believe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and Johanjohan
I (whitish biracial) have three black HTB girls to choose for a monogamous halal relationship. I just need to wait and see if they say anything and how the real dates go. I'd have about two real dates with each and then go exclusive with another but of course they have to agree.

should be expected women will run to the men that dicked down their countries like nothing. it doesn’t have to be this way, but the average ethnic male is just too pathetic and oblivious to tackle the root problem so it’ll stay like this for a while

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Truecel14 and thereallegend

I'm in a bar with some of my guys rn and there's another group here that have come together: 4 normie white guys and 5 girls. Each guy has a girl sitting on his lap and his arms round her; each girl is of a different kind - asian, pajeet, black and white (+ one white girl left over w no guy). The guys are literally everyday dudes except the best looking guy (HTN) who easily mogs the rest and is with the asian girl, which isn't surprising since she has the highest smv being asian. The pajeet is obviously conscious of making her man happy; constantly touching his upper leg/crotch area and playing with her hair + looking him in the eyes. The white girl is definitely the ugliest of all the girls, she's probably jealous of a prime asian taking one of her HTN men; brutal.

Meanwhile I'm here as a black guy analyzing this shit like an autist incel while a LTN ginger haired white guy who I bonemog takes a decent looking african girl; over.

Black pill is such a cope in 2022 female hypergamy has disappeared, I see this shit all the time jfl blue pill mogs black pill in 2022

You don't say lol.

The vast majority of Alex from Playing With Fire's body count is ethnic, latino and black. He's 5-6/10 and slaying normie non white girls because he's 5'11 and mid white lol.

You would rate Alex 5-6/10??

Fucking brutal but so true, and if u think that is bad, you should see Hong Kong or China, in uk if ur an LTN white guy u can slay ethnic foids, but have to be HTN as an ethnic guy.

In Hong Kong or China you can be legit 2/10 white guy and slay 8/10 noodles, and not just slay, be worshipped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Hero of the Imperium, Deprived and 4 others
this is why you all need to go back, it's infuriating for whoever finds themselves in this position.

this is why you all need to go back, it's infuriating for whoever finds themselves in this position.

@Chinacurry double post moment :feelswhy:

I would but my country is economically a shithole. If I moved there in 5 years I'd be top 5% there financially even tho I'd only be slightly above average here. That's all good at the start until all your portfolio is within their corrupt system and soon you either have to exploit ppl or lose everything.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Truecel14 and latincell95
non-whites should leave Europe. I don't understand why you would go to someone else's homeland and feel entitled to their women.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 6128, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
non-whites should leave Europe. I don't understand why you would go to someone else's homeland and feel entitled to their women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 30477

Brother its about living conditions i mean my home country is a shit hole white countries are nicer thats it tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and thereallegend
You don't say lol.

Asian women are more desirable than white women.

Only achievement is to be simped for by prime white stacylites+ girls. @MakinItHappenReturn makes me cage to see your everyday sfcel struggling to get average pajeeta. They just can’t cope good looks are universal

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Your right about pajeetas being super touchy.

I remember this pajeeta had a crush on me and she kept saying hi to me every single day even bothering me for no reason they seek so much attention.

Recently an ugly pajeeta has started dating a 6’4 white chad at my school and she never lets go of this mothefucker

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro
You don't say lol.

You couldn’t pay me to fuck the girls he has. Absolute trash

Black pill is such a cope in 2022 female hypergamy has disappeared, I see this shit all the time jfl blue pill mogs black pill in 2022
For JBWs bluepill mogs hard. Literally just take a shower, go outside and talk to women mayo fags. Looksmaxxing is for deathnics only

Users who are viewing this thread

Back