Shortest full body workout routine? (from a looksmaxxing perspective)

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
I found myself spending too much time in the gym, and I don't have that much time to begin with. So I gotta make a routine that I can finish quicker. Currently I do about 75 minutes and I think it would be the best to cut to 45 (or maybe even less, so I can add an extra exercise if I am focusing on a particular body part)
To make it even quicker perform dropsets and supersets.

Currently I was thinking about:

OHP (all delts)
dips (chest + triceps in one exercise)
seated cable row (back + bicep)
seated leg press (glutes, quads and hamstrings)
Wrist roller (forearms, plus a bit of bicep and delts)
Calf raises (calves)
Superset: facepulls with added rotation using a strong band and crunches/side crunches, bodyweight (rotator cuff, some extra rear delt work and abs)

What do you guys think?

tagging @Arborist because he's the only fitness guy on this site I remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
pretty good.

you forgot abs, and you can probably do wrist rolling/dips at home to cut down on travel time.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66, SteveRogers and SoonToAscend
pretty good.

you forgot abs, and you can probably do wrist rolling/dips at home to cut down on travel time.
Wait, I edited it earlier, there is superset with abs at the bottom, can you see it?

Wait, I edited it earlier, there is superset with abs at the bottom, can you see it?
yes, you can probably get pretty far with this alone but you'll find out soon enough if you pay attention to how your body looks, exercise isn't hard as long as you're capable of objectively looking at your own progress.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
You should add in some cable lat raises.
Delts define a physique.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zharupodrugu, SoonToAscend and Deleted member 22093
Won't overhead press cover all my delts?
Yeah to a degree however you want to get in some extra side delt work as a wide bideltoid is such a positively selected trait.

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend and zharupodrugu
Won't overhead press cover all my delts?
Just spam lateral raises. Also I do everything in supersets to save time. I hate when i spend on a workout more than 1 hour.

• +1
Same man. That's why I do dropsets so it's even quicker
Just spam lateral raises. Also I do everything in supersets to save time. I hate when i spend on a workout more than 1 hour.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
add split squats or rdls

• +1
add split squats or rdls
Ye I am trying to do the shortest one. Re-racking takes time meanwhile a 3-part eccentric dropset on leg press takes 3 minutes and makes me run out of breath, get slightly dizzy, feel like a hot furnace and can't stand straight after and it covers all bigger leg muscles about equally

Ye I am trying to do the shortest one. Re-racking takes time meanwhile a 3-part eccentric dropset on leg press takes 3 minutes and makes me run out of breath, get slightly dizzy, feel like a hot furnace and can't stand straight after and it covers all bigger leg muscles about equally
dumbbells

• Love it
How many days a week u want to train and I’ll make u a routine

• Love it
I found myself spending too much time in the gym, and I don't have that much time to begin with. So I gotta make a routine that I can finish quicker. Currently I do about 75 minutes and I think it would be the best to cut to 45 (or maybe even less, so I can add an extra exercise if I am focusing on a particular body part)
To make it even quicker perform dropsets and supersets.

Currently I was thinking about:

OHP (all delts)
dips (chest + triceps in one exercise)
seated cable row (back + bicep)
seated leg press (glutes, quads and hamstrings)
Wrist roller (forearms, plus a bit of bicep and delts)
Calf raises (calves)
Superset: facepulls with added rotation using a strong band and crunches/side crunches, bodyweight (rotator cuff, some extra rear delt work and abs)

What do you guys think?

tagging @Arborist because he's the only fitness guy on this site I remember
whats OHP?

• +1
How many days a week u want to train and I’ll make u a routine
it depends
usually ends up being 3-6 times a week, sometimes I have other plans.

Sets per exercise?

• +1
Sets per exercise?
Usually 1 3-part dropset with 20-30 reps till near failure
crunches and facepulls supersets is 20-30 reps till failure obviously no dropset