Shortface syndrome or recessed lower maxilla and philtrum= no teeth support for lips?

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill

What I noticed is that a lot of people with shortfacesyndrome have ugly lips. (Including me) Is it because the maxilla is so far up so that the teeth are very close beneath the nose and the lips are further down, so the teeth cant support the lips which will result in fishy ugly lips.

by correcting shortface syndrome the maxilla gets brought down to the lips which will give the lips support and result in a way better lipseal and lip aesthatics.

Also what I noticed is that the under eye support is getting heavily worse after bimax with cw rotation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Gaia262, orthochadic and 4 others
@Hunterslayer @orthochadic @Latebloomer10 @goat2x

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
More downward grown maxilla really causes sclera show but undereye support should not change with bimax
maybe it remodelled after the maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Good_Little_Goy, Carl-o and 4 others
Please stop with this you have great forward growth, big dick,prenatal T, decent height everything to be succesful in every way
Just get cw Lefort 1 and don't waste your time here

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, orthochadic, Darkstrand and 1 other person
if my lips become bigger i will look like a gay tranny

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
More downward grown maxilla really causes sclera show but undereye support should not change with bimax
lefort 1 with cw rotation can make undereyes worse because the whole maxilla adaptes a bit downward with the other part of the maxilla. @retard sent me a study on this once. So basically its a lose-win. Sclera show but with better lowerthird or no sclera short with subhuman smile and lowerthird

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, orthochadic, SPFromNY914 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 6217
Copemaxing A.k.a shortfaced guy

Me and @BalkanPig don't have to worry about dis shit, but we will tramp places with you at any time bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Copemaxxing
Please stop with this you have great forward growth, big dick,prenatal T, decent height everything to be succesful in every way
The fucking hardest smile I can force bro 4A506E66 41C1 408E 9231 22DF1EAD7CD8

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic, Deleted member 6217 and johncruz12345
lefort 1 with cw rotation can make undereyes worse because the whole maxilla adaptes a bit downward with the other part of the maxilla. @retard sent me a study on this once. So basically its a lose-win. Sclera show but with better lowerthird or no sclera short with subhuman smile and lowerthird
Then my hypothesis is true... I am a scientist tbh

upper maxilla will be more recessed after bimax, cause it will stay behind. With CW probably makes this illusion because it pulls the soft tissue down instead of up

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
don't you have massive lips? i'm starting to think your whole shortfacesyndrome thing is just larp, but then again, i saw your x ray

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Deleted member 6217
No cw LF1 for your mental health

don't you have massive lips? i'm starting to think your whole shortfacesyndrome thing is just larp, but then again, i saw your x ray
Its not about massive lips. Its about aesthatics of the lips. Infact my lips are that big because they dont have any maxilla support

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and AutisticBeaner
upper maxilla will be more recessed after bimax, cause it will stay behind. With CW probably makes this illusion because it pulls the soft tissue down instead of up
He got sclera show.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
In that case L1 cw is so great cause it won't lenghten your midface and you won't look like toothless gradma
What about undereye support?

• +1
Its not about massive lips. Its about aesthatics of the lips. Infact my lips are that big because they dont have any maxilla support
yea i could see that being the case actually

• +1
Are you sure? Imo it should; the soft tissue are brought forward; maybe with a high cut leforr 1 or lefort or Mod L3?

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
• Absence of maxillary tooth show beneath a relaxed upper lip
• Limited tooth and no gingiva show with broad smile
• Acute nasolabial angle
• Depressed pyriform rims
• An apparent fullness of the cheeks and a squareness of the overall face
• An apparent prominent and elongated nose when viewed in profile
• Procumbent everted lips, turned down corners of the mouth, and a closed aperture
• An excessively deepened and elongated labiomental fold
• Soft-tissue bunching that eventually results in perioral creases (i.e., marionette lines)
• Early and deep jowl formation by middle age
• Premature loss of any semblance of an attractive neck–jaw angle

Dental Findings
• Class II excess overjet malocclusion is common, but a Class I deep bite is also frequent.
• A deep impinging bite with palatal irritation is a frequent finding.
• Dental crowding with flaring of the incisors in each arch is also a frequent finding.

you have several of these so it is 99% sfs

personally i would get downgrafting, and you wouldnt have to mess with rotations, which would most likely leave your eye area unchanged while giving you a taller lower third and a higher gonial angle

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, orthochadic, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Btw I’ve spoken with Andreishchev the russian surgeon. Having a closed smile that means having difficulty to show teeth while smiling ( or you can show them only by streatching out and your face looks like when you are taking shit )
It can indicate a short face

• +1
• Absence of maxillary tooth show beneath a relaxed upper lip
• Limited tooth and no gingiva show with broad smile
• Acute nasolabial angle
• Depressed pyriform rims
• An apparent fullness of the cheeks and a squareness of the overall face
• An apparent prominent and elongated nose when viewed in profile
• Procumbent everted lips, turned down corners of the mouth, and a closed aperture
• An excessively deepened and elongated labiomental fold
• Soft-tissue bunching that eventually results in perioral creases (i.e., marionette lines)
• Early and deep jowl formation by middle age
• Premature loss of any semblance of an attractive neck–jaw angle

Dental Findings
• Class II excess overjet malocclusion is common, but a Class I deep bite is also frequent.
• A deep impinging bite with palatal irritation is a frequent finding.
• Dental crowding with flaring of the incisors in each arch is also a frequent finding.

you have several of these so it is 99% sfs

personally i would get downgrafting, and you wouldnt have to mess with rotations, which would most likely leave your eye area unchanged while giving you a taller lower third and a higher gonial angle
How can I not be turbo subhuman with all this shit jfl

• +1
Btw I’ve spoken with Andreishchev the russian surgeon. Having a closed smile that means having difficulty to show teeth while smiling ( or you can show them only by streatching out and your face looks like when you are taking shit )
It can indicate a short face
Andreishaev is shortfaced like most russians.

• +1
Was speaking for my self actually
No teeth= turbo shortface. I have this problem. It might be a result of too high prenetal testosterone

• +1
No teeth= turbo shortface. I have this problem. It might be a result of too high prenetal testosterone
Idk .. according to him the dentist fucked me up. 4 wisdom teeth removed + 2 molara removed + braces.

• +1
Idk .. according to him the dentist fucked me up. 4 wisdom teeth removed + 2 molara removed + braces.
Holy fuck.. I am so glad my ortho gave me a maxillary expander instead tbh..

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Carl-o
They wont become bigger. Just more aesthatic
Over time the upper lip get's bigger and the lower lip decrease in size.
The deep bite ask the lower lip a lot of effort to seal with the upper one which is never used as it already fall into the upper teeth due to no philtrum support.
So basically you never use your upper lip and over use the lower one with this maxilla conformation.
Once it's fixed, over time your lips get to a better looking shape but you may need to consciously change your lip seal level
(lower than before)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Copemaxxing
The deep bite ask the lower lip a lot of effort to seal with the upper one which is never used as it already fall into the upper teeth due to no philtrum support.
So basically you never use your upper lip and over use the lower one with this maxilla conformation.
Once it's fixed, over time your lips get to a better looking shape but you may need to consciously change your lip seal level (a bit lower than before)
Should I get bimax to get more downward growth?

• +1
Once it's fixed, over time your lips get to a better looking shape but you may need to consciously change your lip seal level
(lower than before)
As you can see on my face i also have short face syndrome :lul:, but i compensate my lip seal by contracting my upper lip to get a long philtrum in my avi 😂. I do it the whole day so that i will already have a good lip seal after ccw over ans bimax.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing and Deleted member 6217
As you can see on my face i also have short face syndrome :lul:, but i compensate my lip seal by contracting my upper lip to get a long philtrum in my avi 😂. I do it the whole day so that i will already have a good lip seal after ccw over ans bimax.
if thats you i got bad news for you

Are you planning to get cw rotation?

• +1
Should I get bimax to get more downward growth?
It's not about getting downward growth, but forward growth (downward geowtg means clockwise moivement).
You want ccw movement from surgery over your anterior nasal spine to shorten your nose while keeping the same philtrum bony length (the soft tissue one will be easily fixed from a new ideal lip seal once everything will be done).
(CCW means forward growth + upward growth)
Upward growth is to change your nose length whie forward growth is to give a better support to your philtrum and fix your deep bite, thus resulting into a good looking lower third ad lips.

• +1
  • +1
It's not about getting downward growth, but forward growth (downward geowtg means clockwise moivement).
You want ccw movement from surgery over your anterior nasal spine to shorten your nose while keeping the same philtrum bony length (the soft tissue one will be easily fixed from a new ideal lip seal once everything will be done).
(CCW means forward growth + upward growth)
Upward growth is to change your nose length whie forward growth is to give a better support to your philtrum and fix your deep bite, thus resulting into a good looking lower third ad lips.
But how getting more ccw rotation? It will make your chin shorter and most sfs people already have short af chin. The guy in op got cw rotation.

• +1
Sergio OMS said impacting over the ans is possible, as well as a website in hunterslayer's thread talking about a midface shortening surgery in Korea.
But how getting more ccw rotation? It will make your chin shorter and most sfs people already have short af chin. The guy in op got cw rotation.
CCw will occur over the ans, and will only make your nose shorter (the nose part between your "maxilla orbital portion" and your ans)
The orbital portion of the maxilla is basically the part of the maxilla that make the underorbital and that articulate with zygoma.

• +1
Sergio OMS said impacting over the ans is possible, as well as a website in hunterslayer's thread talking about a midface shortening surgery in Korea.

CCw will occur over the ans, and will only make your nose shorter (the nose part between your "maxilla orbital portion" and your ans)
The orbital portion of the maxilla is basically the part of the maxilla that make the underorbital and that articulate with zygoma.
so basically a high cut lefort 1? I dont think it cant shorten nose actually,or it would be well known here on this site.

• +1
so basically a high cut lefort 1? I dont think it cant shorten nose actually,or it would be well known here on this site.
We can shorten the nose untill the maxilla orbital portion.
The ANS is the nose base

Attachments

• 67DFB011-8D60-4E47-BE5C-F28E9901DDC8.png
    67DFB011-8D60-4E47-BE5C-F28E9901DDC8.png
    218.3 KB · Views: 12
  • FFB7AD96-EEDD-4DC8-9DAE-A03411C962B5.png
    FFB7AD96-EEDD-4DC8-9DAE-A03411C962B5.png
    274.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 0C13CB4E-F63B-4F6C-9A17-EFBF03B56C91.png
    0C13CB4E-F63B-4F6C-9A17-EFBF03B56C91.png
    258.9 KB · Views: 24
  • +1

Attachments

• A5F73D44-00B2-48DA-9266-DEED41CA552F.png
    A5F73D44-00B2-48DA-9266-DEED41CA552F.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 30
  • 0707BEA9-9F57-4C6E-82F0-039AD1E53875.png
    0707BEA9-9F57-4C6E-82F0-039AD1E53875.png
    414.2 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
  • +1
you face shape looks like mine. Can I see your smile?
This kind lf smile is actually uggly AF, gonna PM it lol.
I'm not sending publicly any smile pics before getting it fixed. or maybe i may change my mind if i get lower inhib one day

• +1
There is some study on scleral show improvements after lf1 which I can find if you want

not due to better under eye bones or anything but just soft tissue changes

• +1
There is some study on scleral show improvements after lf1 which I can find if you want

• +1

with what rotation?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

My shitty wifi is gonna fuck my post to rep tbh

• +1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back