Should a blackpilled surgeon have deaths?

Cardiologyscribe

Cardiologyscribe

Cop
I'm thinking about going to a surgeon who has had probably 45 deaths the last 10 years but has the best plastic surgey results. Now I'm rethinking since he had 2 deaths yesterday ... 2 deaths in 1 day. Is that too much? I think the right amount of deaths for a BLACKPILLED surgeon is 1 or 2. Maybe 3 or 4 if they're really old. If they have 0 I think that means the are too bluepilled,

The doctor I'm talking about is Dr cabral

My wife found him in a Facebook group and he calls himself transformation King. He usually does women but I think he could give the most blackpilled results for any kind of Lactic surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: owlofathena, Hero of the Imperium, n0rthface and 8 others
What they are saying is the best transformations are always by aggressive doctors and they have to put your life at risk to get those results.. I think 45 deaths out of thousands of patients is good odds if you'll ascend harder than by any cope surgeon in America

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
He also has better prices than America and it's cash only.

Get chad or die trying, innit?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Deleted member 19499 and Cardiologyscribe
What they are saying is the best transformations are always by aggressive doctors and they have to put your life at risk to get those results.. I think 45 deaths out of thousands of patients is good odds if you'll ascend harder than by any cope surgeon in America
Chad or death in 2022

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, Adonis and Cardiologyscribe
That's A LOT.
"Acsending everyone*!
*some patients right to Heaven."

• JFL
Reactions: yorker12, subhuman to mtn and CometDragon
are u guys fucking insane:lul:

how does he keep killing people lol?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vain786, Deleted member 19036, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Are those deaths because of medical mistakes? If he causes so much deaths because he cut the aorta by accident but got great aesthetic view I would never go with him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
win win

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, CometDragon and Bakin donuts 🍩
How many patients has he ever had? 5000? so 45 deaths out of that is less than .1%. A 99.9% survival rate for ascension, you decide if you want to take the risk

Legit
I'm considering dropping my surgeon because he hasn't killed anyone yet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
how much is he

Didn't Andreevich claim he would perform a cosmetic Lefort 2/3 if you pay him enough? I wonder what's his bodycount.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Jpg
0 death count = too conservative cuck surgeon. Legit, if surgeon notices not enough movement/change was made towards the end of surgery, euthanasia should be performed. Chad or death:feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 17829
How many patients has he ever had? 5000? so 45 deaths out of that is less than .1%. A 99.9% survival rate for ascension, you decide if you want to take the risk
retarded math; that’s actually close to 1%

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
lmfao what????? never go to a surgeon if he has killed anyone this is ur life WTF

• +1
Reactions: ascension!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back