Should a HQNP foid settle with a guy below her looksmatch? Discord discussion with 2 HQNP Vindicta foids.

Which foid is more likely to get her looksmatch?

• Total voters
Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
I had a discussion with two HQNP foids from Vindicta quite a while ago, and talked about them in DMs with @FailedNormieManlet :

About the foids:

White Ashkenazi Jew
  • STEM worker in California
  • Was in a sorority
  • 22 (about to turn 23)
  • Has a Bachelor's in a STEM subject from an Ivy League university
  • PSL 5.25, Madison Beer-like pheno
  • Works out regularly, slim with tight body
  • Grew up upper-middle class
  • Leftist
  • Has had lip filler
  • Dressed modestly
  • Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
  • Rents
  • Body count - 1 (from her former PSL 6 boyfriend)
  • Says she doesn't have hobbies as she doesn't have time
  • Reads and watches true crime on Netflix
  • Follows redpill/FDS/female hypergamy accounts
  • NPC-ish tendencies but tries to be a bit quirky
  • Actively participates in dating, unhappy with results
  • Can cook
  • No pets, wants a dog
  • Seems ENTJ
  • Does drink, doesn't smoke or do drugs

Ambiguous
  • Very ambiguous looking
  • Raised in Western Europe
  • 1st year PhD student (STEM)
  • Also the same PSL as the above foid, KarJenner/Janet Guzman pheno with far less makeup and no fillers
  • Modestly dressed most of the time
  • Works out sometimes, naturally slim-thick
  • Grew up middle-class
  • Moderate politically
  • Has a better social circle
  • Saving up for a mortgage using a stipend
  • Body count - 0 (Turkish background and grew up with a very intact family)
  • Multiple hobbies/skills (including creative hobbies)
  • Very non-NPC way of talking and is able to hold sustained convos
  • Doesn't actively participate in dating, and is mostly observant until "she becomes a better person as quickly as she can with help from peers and family"
  • Can cook
  • No pets
  • Seems ENTP, but very mildly E
  • Completely straight-edge and clean, but may drink a little bit to "taste"
Both foids are HQNP and ideally said they want to date their looksmatch, or slightly below, but feel (especially the Jewish foid) that they have to compete with more HQP foids for even men slightly below their looksmatch.

Both use dating apps. The Jewish foid uses Hinge religiously, whereas the ambiguous foid only tried the app for one day before pausing her account as she got "burned out".

The Jewish foid mostly (and reluctantly) goes on dates with guys below her looksmatch. The ambiguous foid never tried, but is friends with men of her looks level. However, she did talk to me about how she'd go about dating theoretically (would date 3 men in one go and "next" a guy if he pushes for sex too soon, or try to sway the topic to romance)

The Jewish foid complained about "slutty, easy women taking men of her equal" and feels that she needs to be slutty/be a heavy drinker to get her looksmatch and even slightly below it, but refuses to act HQNP.

The other foid is aware she can be a bit smothering but is getting help from friends and family to avoid being as such. She told me she's improving on this sort of behaviour.

Of these two foids, who is more likely to end up in an LTR with their looksmatch?
Should a HQNP foid in the West (where HQP is preferred by normies) settle with a guy below their looksmatch?

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and aBetterMii
ey92dvxqe0u71.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15309, Entschuldigung and 7 others
Tales from Basement.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, ItsOver.com, MoggerGaston and 2 others
Tales from Basement.
I was in that server lurking for 6 months till I was kicked out for using faceapp when verifying me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 17829
I was in that server lurking for 6 months till I was kicked out for using faceapp when verifying me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
HQNP don't exist they act like degenerate for Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Deleted member 15099, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Tagging from the "LTR appeal" thread I made a couple of days ago:
@Tony @MadVisionary @Biggdink @johncruz12345 @qwertyqazqwerty @looksmaxxer234 @Yuya Moggershima @bwrauycnee @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Zeruel @Johanjohan @Umbra @cloUder @Bvnny. @Reckless Turtle @aBetterMii @noodlelover @LooksOrDeath @Korea @WhiteGoodman @Br0sk1 @5ft1 @Marsiere214 @john2 @Mewton

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Chadeep, Marsiere214 and 2 others
If the second one is looking for a husband lemme know :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
✡️

• Hmm...
Why her?

I would have, if I wasn't kicked out of the server because they knew I were a male using the FaceApp genderswap filter :lul::lul::lul:
Coz i said so
Jewesses are hot and they r goyim chads only

Ambiguous
  • Very ambiguous looking
  • Also the same PSL as the above foid, KarJenner/Janet Guzman pheno with far less makeup and no fillers
  • Grew up middle-class
  • Moderate politically
  • Doesn't actively participate in dating, and is mostly observant until "she becomes a better person as quickly as she can with help from peers and family"
  • Can cook
  • No pets
this girl fogs so much
i dont even have to think to choose which one

• +1
yes, this is definitely something that someone who works in the hospital enjoys in his free time.

Maybe like a janitor

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
yes, this is definitely something that someone who works in the hospital enjoys in his free time.

Maybe like a janitor
I came home pretty early :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Shift started at 5:30

Tagging from the "LTR appeal" thread I made a couple of days ago:
@Tony @MadVisionary @Biggdink @johncruz12345 @qwertyqazqwerty @looksmaxxer234 @Yuya Moggershima @bwrauycnee @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Zeruel @Johanjohan @Umbra @cloUder @Bvnny. @Reckless Turtle @aBetterMii @noodlelover @LooksOrDeath @Korea @WhiteGoodman @Br0sk1 @5ft1 @Marsiere214 @john2 @Mewton
stop tagging me in girl threads u low iq hapa piece of shit and hit the gym. im talking with balkan civilizied people only like @cloUder @Gargantuan @Marsiere214 @TsarTsar444 @lutte and @CupOfCoffee

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Gargantuan
stop tagging me in girl threads u low iq hapa piece of shit and hit the gym. im talking with balkan civilizied people only like @cloUder @Gargantuan @Marsiere214 @TsarTsar444 @lutte and @CupOfCoffee

Hapa? Arab/white mixes aren't hapa :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Why her over the other foid?
she seems more maturem, interesting and likeable
the other girl was in a sorority, acts npc sometimes, and uses FDS jfl

and she has a bodycount of 0 whereas the other one was in ltr with 6 psl chad
^need i say more? :hnghn:

• +1
she seems more maturem, interesting and likeable
the other girl was in a sorority, acts npc sometimes, and uses FDS jfl

and she has a bodycount of 0 whereas the other one was in ltr with 6 psl chad
^need i say more? :hnghn:
If that's the case, why are more people voting for the Jewess?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Jew bcz she can use her brainwashing superpowers to make a chad fall for her

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214 and LooksOrDeath
If that's the case, why are more people voting for the Jewess?
seriously i have no idea. She might have a whiter pheno but most of her traits especially the bodycount are failos, virgin > all if equal PSL

• +1
@aBetterMii @currylightskin why the jew over the turk

seriously i have no idea. She might have a whiter pheno but most of her traits especially the bodycount are failos, virgin > all if equal PSL
The turk doesn't look too far from white. Looks a bit like kendall jenner tbh

Will read the OP shortly but just so you know I voted Jew

Yes but both are 5.25 PSL.
The other foid has more of a Kendall Jenner pheno.
Yea, but Madison Beer is infinitly more attractive than Jenner.

So I'd imagine, even tho they're simmilar in PSL. The Beer pheno would look beter.

Yea, but Madison Beer is infinitly more attractive than Jenner.

So I'd imagine, even tho they're simmilar in PSL. The Beer pheno would look beter.
What I meant by madison beer pheno was her before extensive surgeries.

But apart from pheno, who has better ltr traits?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
so, when did OP become so autistic?

This is a small example of how modern society took us away from our natural environments to this artificial world where in this case those women get degrees, have a career etc...

But how happy they really are, in comparison to some women in a traditional society years ago (not saying that in those times women were much happier, just wondering), my bet is that they'll end divorced with 1 kid max with a man who's around their looks level and a prescription for pills against depression

This is a small example of how modern society took us away from our natural environments to this artificial world where in this case those women get degrees, have a career etc...

But how happy they really are, in comparison to some women in a traditional society years ago (not saying that in those times women were much happier, just wondering), my bet is that they'll end divorced with 1 kid max with a man who's around their looks level and a prescription for pills against depression
But the men who'd be around their looks level are gl men.

I had a discussion with two HQNP foids from Vindicta quite a while ago, and talked about them in DMs with @FailedNormieManlet :

About the foids:

White Ashkenazi Jew
  • Was in a sorority
  • 22 (about to turn 23)
  • Leftist
  • Has had lip filler
  • Dressed modestly
  • Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
  • Rents
  • Can cook
  • No pets, wants a dog
  • Seems ENTJ

Ambiguous
  • Very ambiguous looking
  • Grew up middle-class
  • Moderate politically
  • Can cook
  • No pets
Both foids are HQNP and ideally said they want to date their looksmatch, or slightly below, but feel (especially the Jewish foid) that they have to compete with more HQP foids for even men slightly below their looksmatch.

Both use dating apps. The Jewish foid uses Hinge religiously, whereas the ambiguous foid only tried the app for one day before pausing her account as she got "burned out".

The Jewish foid mostly (and reluctantly) goes on dates with guys below her looksmatch. The ambiguous foid never tried, but is friends with men of her looks level. However, she did talk to me about how she'd go about dating theoretically (would date 3 men in one go and "next" a guy if he pushes for sex too soon, or try to sway the topic to romance)

The Jewish foid complained about "slutty, easy women taking men of her equal" and feels that she needs to be slutty/be a heavy drinker to get her looksmatch and even slightly below it, but refuses to act HQNP.

The other foid is aware she can be a bit smothering but is getting help from friends and family to avoid being as such. She told me she's improving on this sort of behaviour.

Of these two foids, who is more likely to end up in an LTR with their looksmatch?
Should a HQNP foid in the West (where HQP is preferred by normies) settle with a guy below their looksmatch?
Is this all made up by you with unreasonable immersive background story’s or are these ACTUAL girls you’re talking about ?

About the foids:

White Ashkenazi Jew
  • Was in a sorority
  • 22 (about to turn 23)
  • Leftist
  • Has had lip filler
  • Dressed modestly
  • Rents
  • Can cook
  • No pets, wants a dog
  • Seems ENTJ

Ambiguous
  • Very ambiguous looking
  • Grew up middle-class
  • Moderate politically
  • Can cook
  • No pets

Send me pics of that supposedly 6 psl boyfriend and I will answer

Dn rd just voted
The one which looks closer to this is ideal

2793688 1647271931241
2793690 1647272010692

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 15309, Korea and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back