Should a HQNP foid settle with a guy below her looksmatch? Discord discussion with 2 HQNP Vindicta foids.

Which foid is more likely to get her looksmatch?

• Total voters
I had a discussion with two HQNP foids from Vindicta quite a while ago, and talked about them in DMs with @FailedNormieManlet :

About the foids:

White Ashkenazi Jew
  • STEM worker in California
  • Was in a sorority
  • 22 (about to turn 23)
  • Has a Bachelor's in a STEM subject from an Ivy League university
  • PSL 5.25, Madison Beer-like pheno
  • Works out regularly, slim with tight body
  • Grew up upper-middle class
  • Leftist
  • Has had lip filler
  • Dressed modestly
  • Social circle is mostly outside California, surrounded by STEM Pajeets daily as her only form of communication
  • Rents
  • Body count - 1 (from her former PSL 6 boyfriend)
  • Says she doesn't have hobbies as she doesn't have time
  • Reads and watches true crime on Netflix
  • Follows redpill/FDS/female hypergamy accounts
  • NPC-ish tendencies but tries to be a bit quirky
  • Actively participates in dating, unhappy with results
  • Can cook
  • No pets, wants a dog
  • Seems ENTJ
  • Does drink, doesn't smoke or do drugs

Ambiguous
  • Very ambiguous looking
  • Raised in Western Europe
  • 1st year PhD student (STEM)
  • Also the same PSL as the above foid, KarJenner/Janet Guzman pheno with far less makeup and no fillers
  • Modestly dressed most of the time
  • Works out sometimes, naturally slim-thick
  • Grew up middle-class
  • Moderate politically
  • Has a better social circle
  • Saving up for a mortgage using a stipend
  • Body count - 0 (Turkish background and grew up with a very intact family)
  • Multiple hobbies/skills (including creative hobbies)
  • Very non-NPC way of talking and is able to hold sustained convos
  • Doesn't actively participate in dating, and is mostly observant until "she becomes a better person as quickly as she can with help from peers and family"
  • Can cook
  • No pets
  • Seems ENTP, but very mildly E
  • Completely straight-edge and clean, but may drink a little bit to "taste"
Both foids are HQNP and ideally said they want to date their looksmatch, or slightly below, but feel (especially the Jewish foid) that they have to compete with more HQP foids for even men slightly below their looksmatch.

Both use dating apps. The Jewish foid uses Hinge religiously, whereas the ambiguous foid only tried the app for one day before pausing her account as she got "burned out".

The Jewish foid mostly (and reluctantly) goes on dates with guys below her looksmatch. The ambiguous foid never tried, but is friends with men of her looks level. However, she did talk to me about how she'd go about dating theoretically (would date 3 men in one go and "next" a guy if he pushes for sex too soon, or try to sway the topic to romance)

The Jewish foid complained about "slutty, easy women taking men of her equal" and feels that she needs to be slutty/be a heavy drinker to get her looksmatch and even slightly below it, but refuses to act HQNP.

The other foid is aware she can be a bit smothering but is getting help from friends and family to avoid being as such. She told me she's improving on this sort of behaviour.

Of these two foids, who is more likely to end up in an LTR with their looksmatch?
Should a HQNP foid in the West (where HQP is preferred by normies) settle with a guy below their looksmatch?
Kinda hard to tell without pictures.

Like personality wise I think first one would be more my type but we all know looks come first so idk

But by the description #1 the Madison type one

Kinda hard to tell without pictures.

Like personality wise I think first one would be more my type but we all know looks come first so idk

But by the description #1 the Madison type one
Why the madison beer foid over the kendall jenner foid?

Both of them must be extremely autistic and non-NT.

Being on shit like Looksmax/redpill/discord/reddit as a man is one thing: You are most likely non-NT.

But being on FDS/redpill/discord/reddit as a woman is on a whole different level: You are most likely extremely autistic.

Normal women don't socialize on the internet. Let alone women that are actually attractive. Any of those women get invited to parties, chill hangouts, etc. on a daily/weekly basis. But they choose to instead sit in their room and browse the internet instead.

It's a huge red flag and makes them undateable tbh.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Both of them must be extremely autistic and non-NT.

Being on shit like Looksmax/redpill/discord/reddit as a man is one thing: You are most likely non-NT.

But being on FDS/redpill/discord/reddit as a woman is on a whole different level: You are most likely extremely autistic.

Normal women don't socialize on the internet. Let alone women that are actually attractive. Any of those women get invited to parties, chill hangouts, etc. on a daily/weekly basis. But they choose to instead sit in their room and browse the internet instead.

It's a huge red flag and makes them undateable tbh.
The other one sounds less fun to be around
Both actually go to parties, but the first one not as much as the second, since the second is a PhD student. The second does go to parties but doesn't drink, do drugs or smoke. They're not regulars on Discord though.

Both actually go to parties, but the first one not as much as the second, since the second is a PhD student. The second does go to parties but doesn't drink, do drugs or smoke. They're not regulars on Discord though.
Both of them are undateable tbh.

You can't be a good-looking young woman and struggle with dating without there being something extremely wrong with you.

Muchissimo texto

Both of them are undateable tbh.

You can't be a good-looking young woman and struggle with dating without there being something extremely wrong with you.
One actively tries (the Jew)
The other has helicopter parents and was threatened with being disowned, hence doesn't try.

The Jewish foid mostly (and reluctantly) goes on dates with guys below her looksmatch. The ambiguous foid never tried, but is friends with men of her looks level. However, she did talk to me about how she'd go about dating theoretically (would date 3 men in one go and "next" a guy if he pushes for sex too soon, or try to sway the topic to romance)

The Jewish foid complained about "slutty, easy women taking men of her equal" and feels that she needs to be slutty/be a heavy drinker to get her looksmatch and even slightly below it, but refuses to act HQNP.

The other foid is aware she can be a bit smothering but is getting help from friends and family to avoid being as such. She told me she's improving on this sort of behaviour.

Of these two foids, who is more likely to end up in an LTR with their looksmatch?
Should a HQNP foid in the West (where HQP is preferred by normies) settle with a guy below their looksmatch?

I think this attitude is another permutation of the delusion that women have where they think they can (or need to) to sleep with a Chad(lite) to lovebomb him into wanting to be in a relationship with them.

I think it's delusional and that women are better off holding off on sex if they want an HQNP man and only offer sex once he has committed and maybe even a few months longer than that. If he's truly HQNP, he'll be cool with that and not feel the need to ditch her for sluts, I don't think.

I think the Turk is more likely to end up with a looksmatch but it could take longer. Not sure why off the top of my head, it's just my hunch. I think it's maybe because the Jew seems like she has a bad attitude in some ways.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Xangsane
I think this attitude is another permutation of the delusion that women have where they think they can (or need to) to sleep with a Chad(lite) to lovebomb him into wanting to be in a relationship with them.

I think it's delusional and that women are better off holding off on sex if they want an HQNP man and only offer sex once he has committed and maybe even a few months longer than that. If he's truly HQNP, he'll be cool with that and not feel the need to ditch her for sluts, I don't think.

I think the Turk is more likely to end up with a looksmatch but it could take longer. Not sure why off the top of my head, it's just my hunch. I think it's maybe because the Jew seems like she has a bad attitude in some ways.
I don't understand why people are slandering these foids on here. I personally don't see anything wrong with wanting to wait.

In what way do you think the Turk is more likely to end up with her looksmatch?

I agree with that, but it would take longer - she said she has helicopter parents (Turkish immigrants) and as a result had difficulty dating.

I don't understand why people are slandering these foids on here. I personally don't see anything wrong with wanting to wait.

In what way do you think the Turk is more likely to end up with her looksmatch?

I agree with that, but it would take longer - she said she has helicopter parents (Turkish immigrants) and as a result had difficulty dating.

Yeah, I'm not so sure what's with the slander either. I think wanting to wait is better too, but I'm also against hookup culture/promiscuity in general because I think it's bad for intersexual relations and societal health.

I think the Turk is more likely to find an HQNP man who is her looksmatch because she seems nicer and more easygoing to me.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Yeah, I'm not so sure what's with the slander either. I think wanting to wait is better too, but I'm also against hookup culture/promiscuity in general because I think it's bad for intersexual relations and societal health.

I think the Turk is more likely to find an HQNP man who is her looksmatch because she seems nicer and more easygoing to me.
I think the slander is coming from guys on here looking for casual dates/lots of sex, rather than LTRs. They know they can't get such women to sleep with them.

I agree with that - seems to me that her Islamic upbringing made her the way she is. I'm a Muslim guy (one parent born Muslim, the other is a former raver goth turned convert) so I can understand why she's like that.

What kinda guy do you think the Jew would end up with?

Both going to struggle for different reasons.

The Jew sounds narcy af. Unless she humbles herself she will end up as a cat mom. The memes write themselves. Just imagine an FDS user having a functional relationship with a high value male :forcedsmile::LOL::lul:. She is trying to date which is good.

Ambiguos girl sounds more dateable but she isn't trying to date. Will probably end up marrying some NPC upper middle class normie.

• +1
Both going to struggle for different reasons.

The Jew sounds narcy af. Unless she humbles herself she will end up as a cat mom. The memes write themselves. Just imagine an FDS user having a functional relationship with a high value male :forcedsmile::LOL::lul:. She is trying to date which is good.

Ambiguos girl sounds more dateable but she isn't trying to date. Will probably end up marrying some NPC upper middle class normie.
Do you think that jew would end up with her ideal?

Why don't you think the Turk would end up with her looksmatch?

Do you think that jew would end up with her ideal?

Why don't you think the Turk would end up with her looksmatch?
Both could end up with their ideal. The jew could but she probably has insane standards.

Lets imagine the guy that the jew probably wants.
-Similliar Education
-Simillar Social Class
-Yuppie
-5PSL+
-Gymmaxxed
-Earns good money
-Tall
-In his 20s to early 30s.

Now she probably wants to wait for the guy to commit before giving him sex. The problem is that this guy I have created is in very high demand. He isn't going to wait for sex when he has other girls at the same looks level that are easy. (AKA the sluts she is complaining about).

Turk simply because she probably has lower standards. She also sounds like the type of person that will choose somebody stable and "boring".

• +1
Both could end up with their ideal. The jew could but she probably has insane standards.

Lets imagine the guy that the jew probably wants.
-Similliar Education
-Simillar Social Class
-Yuppie
-5PSL+
-Gymmaxxed
-Earns good money
-Tall
-In his 20s to early 30s.

Now she probably wants to wait for the guy to commit before giving him sex. The problem is that this guy I have created is in very high demand. He isn't going to wait for sex when he has other girls at the same looks level that are easy. (AKA the sluts she is complaining about).

Turk simply because she probably has lower standards. She also sounds like the type of person that will choose somebody stable and "boring".
The Turk (like most MENAs in Western Europe) often grew up in strict homes if they're still near with families, so she might end up getting a family member picking another Turkish lad for her as soon as she's done. Good-looking MENAs who get arranged marriages often get their looksmatch, both men and women, so she might be lucky.

As for the Jew, maybe not so lucky. I agree the guy that Jewish foid wants is gonna be in high demand, and therefore she's gonna struggle getting him to commit especially if she wants to withhold sex. She also doesn't have anything much to offer and isn't a nice person. He might wait if she had more redeeming traits though.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I don't know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back