Zygosmogger

Zygosmogger

Iron

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, overtier1011 and 2 others
what a dumb example,using a guy who would look good with any haircut

He seems to look better with long
the right looks much better on richard it depends on the person,if you have good density you should always go with shorter hair like the guy on the right which is ideal,90 percent of men look like homeless bums with long hair and you will get looked down upon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, BrahminBoss, overtier1011 and 1 other person
Guys with long hair will look better with medium or short hair most of the time. So i don't see the point in long hair (medium length can show off hair genes as well)

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
If you have bones, darker skin tones, and have dark wavy hair. Yes. Otherwise no.

For women- Yes if you are healthy and not black (no racism, but long hair is different in this case), medium (idk about long) hair will look better almost everytime. 100%. Now you can be 100% sure man will treat vastly worse.

I'd say yes (if it fits you).
Men will regularly tell you that you look better with short hair, but the times I've had the most compliments from young women was when I had long hair (you wanna attract women, no men).
Sum girl told me like "oh, what beautiful hair you have!".
Also, if you have like a very wide face or sth, long hair can hide it a bit.

• +1
Reactions: finn899
Men will regularly tell you that you look better with short hair, but the times I've had the most compliments from young women was when I had long hair (you wanna attract women, no men).
You’re forgetting that looks are less associated with dating success as having money and status.

And short hair signifies a good job and clean cut world traveler type whereas long hair represents drugs, laziness, failed musician ect

And girls are going to go for status over looks

If you go to public venues and people watch you will invariably almost never see a guy with legit long hair w a hot blonde cheerleader type girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43822
View attachment 2569139View attachment 2569140 the right looks much better on richard it depends on the person,if you have good density you should always go with shorter hair like the guy on the right which is ideal,90 percent of men look like homeless bums with long hair and you will get looked down upon.View attachment 2569144View attachment 2569146
This is a very legit post.

Again I personally find men with long hair to look cool and good. I like rock music and the style personally.

But going off real world experiences women aren’t looking at this kind of “beauty” they’re making quick assessments on a man’s grooming / income / friend group based off his hair

• +1
Reactions: finn899
FUCK NO
u think i want more competition????
no me being a normie with hair halo makes me chadlite to girls why the fuck would i want every guy to have long hair?????

yes my face is very wide and my jaw is very defined but i have massive jaw asymmetry
before having long fluffy hair people would be disgusted by my jaw asymmetry
nowadays no one can notice it

Hair doesn’t really matter if you have a chad-like face and strong bone structure

medium length mogs imo like the example of brad pitt the other user posted above