Should Chris Hansen retire his show?

Title

• Total voters
Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
I think he should. He’s preying on stupid idiots who don’t know the law. Everyone here knows that I wanna fuck 12-14 girls but I would never end up on Chris Hansen not because I’m a genius but I’m not an idiot.

He should resign once and for all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Gaygymmaxx, Gilbert_Durandal and 2 others
So if you don't know the law you shouldn't be prosecuted?
Also you are telling me that there are people who don't fucking know that interacting with minors in an explicit way is a crime?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Joe Rogancel, Ghoulish and 1 other person
But he goes after impulsive people who commited a crime and knew they commited a crime
So if you are "impulsive" you suddenly should have immunity from the law?

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and BlackpillRemedy
you live in the satanic west FAGGOT

OBEY YOUR LAWS

If you are in mena rambling about age cuck laws in the gay western nations actually kys :feelskek: you can get JB to marry anytime and noone will bat an eye

No, stop twisting my words.
Well you are fucking saying "He goes after impulsive people and somehow this means he is bad". How else should I interpret this?

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
Well you are fucking saying "He goes after impulsive people and somehow this means he is bad". How else should I interpret this?
He should shut down his show. How are you this stupid it’s literally in the OP.

Because of entrapment.
And? Do you have an argument for why entrapment is bad?
It's objectively good because it prevents criminals from actually commiting a crime

And? Do you have an argument for why entrapment is bad?
It's objectively good because it prevents criminals from actually commiting a crime
No, they were never gonna fuck an underage girl.

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish
These guys know it’s illegal, they just take the risk anyway. They’re retarded.

Holy COPE. Then why the FUCK do they bring condoms? Just for fun?
They were delusional and thought they had a chance. Realistically no 13 year old foid wants to fuck a middle aged non chad.

• +1
Reactions: Paul7
They were delusional and thought they had a chance
So you admit that they thought about fucking 13 year old. Then why the fuck is it wrong to fucking entrapt these people?

• +1
So you admit that they thought about fucking 13 year old. Then why the fuck is it wrong to fucking entrapt these people?
Because thoughts are not crimes?

Do you think thoughts are crimes?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Ghoulish
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, deepfuckingvalue and gr34ter

Lol bringing condoms + making an effort to meet privately with the underage girl shows clear intent. In common law, “mens rea” or intent is the most important element in securing a conviction for most crimes. If a court can prove intent, then they can convict you. Intent is not merely “thoughts”. Intent indicates an active desire to commit a crime and attempting to do so. You have no argument. No court in the world would acquit someone in such a scenario.

• +1
Lol bringing condoms + making an effort to meet privately with the underage girl shows clear intent. In common law, “mens rea” or intent is the most important element in securing a conviction for most crimes. If a court can prove intent, then they can convict you. Intent is not merely “thoughts”. Intent indicates an active desire to commit a crime and attempting to do so. You have no argument. No court in the world would acquit someone in such a scenario.
Blah blah

No underage girl would meet with them. They never stood a chance.

• +1
Blah blah

No underage girl would meet with them. They never stood a chance.
Yeah obviously. No teenage girl wants to sleep with an overweight balding oldcel, but that doesn’t mean these guys aren’t guilty. It just means they’re low IQ for falling for the sting operation.

If someone “intended” to blow up Moscow with a nuclear bomb, would you arrest them, despite them being a 2 digit iq moron?

• +1
Yeah obviously. No teenage girl wants to sleep with an overweight balding oldcel, but that doesn’t mean these guys aren’t guilty. It just means they’re low IQ for falling for the sting operation.
See above.

If someone “intended” to blow up Moscow with a nuclear bomb, would you arrest them, despite them being a 2 digit iq moron?
Yeah, you would have to. If they intend to blow up a city, they are going to do it unless someone intervenes and stops them.

The girl they use is 20 and just lies about her age and pretends to be 13-15. Oh yeah you're such a pedo for wanting to meet up with and fuck this:

pbc8ms1kbze51.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Aladin and Paul7
sometimes they get these supposed predetators with a 15 year old jb fish. like wtf this is prime female attractiveness age according to data

Yeah, you would have to. If they intend to blow up a city, they are going to do it unless someone intervenes and stops them.
Lmao you’re retarded.

he has no chance.

• +1
  • +1
No im not. I think u are though.
Ok. Then let me explain to you
Man is talking to a foid who he thinks is 13 years old, he then goes to her house with a condom.
Can you explain to me how the FUCK is this not a crime according to you?

• +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
Ok. Then let me explain to you
Man is talking to a foid who he thinks is 13 years old, he then goes to her house with a condom.
Can you explain to me how the FUCK is this not a crime according to you?
I never said otherwise.

• JFL

You are a pedo trying to reason his way out of being a pedo, JFL 🤣🤣

Of course those mfers are guilty

They came into the 13 yo girl house (intended 13 yo) with condoms, they are bigger, stronger and she is alone, therefore she would be forced to go with it either way

That is why it's good to get those pedos off the streets, if you were a father and some mfer like that was in your house, you would beat him close to death in anger

• +1
Reactions: Ghoulish, AutisticGymcel and SubhumanForever
You are a pedo trying to reason his way out of being a pedo, JFL 🤣🤣

Of course those mfers are guilty

They came into the 13 yo girl house (intended 13 yo) with condoms, they are bigger, stronger and she is alone, therefore she would be forced to go with it either way

That is why it's good to get those pedos off the streets, if you were a father and some mfer like that was in your house, you would beat him close to death in anger
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THE DECOY ISN'T ACTUALLY 13 SO IT'S FINE
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

• JFL
Reactions: JackHanma and Dendoni
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THE DECOY ISN'T ACTUALLY 13 SO IT'S FINE
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU
But... But.. mr. Hansen, she is 20, you lied to me, therefore you have to let me go 😉

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanForever
nigga ur just weird i can understand guys who are attracted to 16-17 year olds but 12-14 girls aren’t even developed yet and haven’t finished puberty u sick freak u belong in a strait jacket

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JackHanma, Ghoulish and AutisticGymcel
I think he should. He’s preying on stupid idiots who don’t know the law. Everyone here knows that I wanna fuck 12-14 girls but I would never end up on Chris Hansen not because I’m a genius but I’m not an idiot.

Suspect

i hope he meets the wrong pedo one day and get shotgun implants in the face.

deserves it for being a nasty slimy cuck.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, IAMNOTANINCEL and Paul7

Lol, I think he should do a celebrity edition - put his people to chat and lure in various celebrities, like Woody Allen, Bill Cosby, Diddy, etc. until they agree to meet at a house, and there they get the surprise of their life when they have Chris appearing: "Hello, why don't you have a seat...".:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: xegigi
No an ephebophile
You're going by your own pedo definition, not the actual conventional one that everybody else uses. Ephebophiles like "kids" around the ages of 15-19, not fucking 12. You're a paedophile, just get over it.
Screenshot 20240801 155915 Chrome

You're going by your own pedo definition, not the actual conventional one that everybody else uses. Ephebophiles like "kids" around the ages of 15-19, not fucking 12. You're a paedophile, just get over it.
View attachment 3064727
Does it really matter? As soon as I start hearing someone spout on about the chimo taxonomy, I can't help but assume has has a skullet, jorts, and is one 4chan post away from being arrested by a Florida sherif

Does it really matter? As soon as I start hearing someone spout on about the chimo taxonomy, I can't help but assume has has a skullet, jorts, and is one 4chan post away from being arrested by a Florida sherif
Idk, I guess it matters if you have kids. I don't so I don't really care personally

View attachment 3064727
“Get over it”

Maybe you need to get over the fact that people think a faggot like you should be given the death penalty.