Should human races be considered different species?

Different species?

• Yes

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
There are so many differences between races

They arent far off. But that would be pol inc.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
There are so many differences between races
Yes,I think Homogeneous societies work better than heterogeneous societies.Knowing and acknowledging the differences will make society alot less complicated and more organized.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Achathin
No, the main reason human races aren’t considered different species is because on the inside, all races have the exact same homo sapien DNA and can reproduce with each race with no consequences. Human races can intermix and create fertile offspring. Lions and Tigers can mix species but their offspring will be sterile which is why you don’t see Ligers and Tigons making children.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, Jones and 4 others
Yes,I think Homogeneous societies work better than heterogeneous societies.Knowing and acknowledging the differences will make society alot less complicated and more organized.
Except all successful empires throughout history weren’t homogenous lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, Redrighthand and Deleted member 656
No, the main reason human races aren’t considered different species is because on the inside, all races have the exact same homo sapien DNA and can reproduce with each race with no consequences. Human races can intermix and create fertile offspring. Lions and Tigers can mix species but their offspring will be sterile which is why you don’t see Ligers and Tigons making children.
there are overlaps but genetics differences exist
Except all successful empires throughout history weren’t homogenous lmao
are you kidding?which empires weren't homogenous?

there are overlaps but genetics differences exist

are you kidding?which empires weren't homogenous?
The differences are literally just phenotypes not different species.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Successful Empires can't be homogenous by their very nature.
they still belonged to the same race of people obviously differences exist even among people from the same race.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
yes, chads, tyrones, and subhumans

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Vitruvian, TheMewingBBC and 2 others
The differences are literally just phenotypes not different species.
Differences exist when it comes to average iq and other things.

How asians can be same race as whites? It's like orangutan and human.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, chadpreetcel123, Festrunk and 2 others
Differences exist when it comes to average iq and other things.
Okay so you have two dogs of the same species, one is fucking stupid and the other is 2% smart. Still the same species. IQ differences exist within the same race, there are smart whites and fucking stupid ones too. Average IQ can be attributed to environment as well. Most Africans will have lower IQs because they live in fucking dirt huts and education is not a major part of their life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CarlSagan96, Alexanderr and 1 other person
asians have higher iq than whites on average
Yet has significantly shit amount of noblel prize and almost zero contribution to modern civilization.
And for the most, insanely ugly phenotype.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
Yet has significantly shit amount of noblel prize and almost zero contribution to modern civilization.
And for the most, insanely ugly phenotype.
iq is beautiful

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, FatJattMofo and Deleted member 3043
Okay so you have two dogs of the same species, one is fucking stupid and the other is 2% smart. Still the same species. IQ differences exist within the same race, there are smart whites and fucking stupid ones too. Average IQ can be attributed to environment as well. Most Africans will have lower IQs because they live in fucking dirt huts and education is not a major part of their life.
look at the average iq of blacks who live in US its still low.

yes Indeed in fact barry next door who has a less pronounced brow ridge and narrow nose is inface a different species from you.

fucking idiot.

keep in mind btw ancient humans looked less different than we do today
bruh are you dumb fam? the blacks were slaves ofc they are not going to get the same education as whites.
also iq is cope and useless since its not intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
rapes me softly

• Love it
Reactions: Festrunk
yes Indeed in fact barry next door who has a less pronounced brow ridge and narrow nose is inface a different species from you.

fucking idiot.

keep in mind btw ancient humans looked less different than we do today

bruh are you dumb fam? the blacks were slaves ofc they are not going to get the same education as whites.

Reminder, this thread is really whites vs ethniks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Festrunk, TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
We can argue intelligence all day it doesn’t make them a different species which is my point.

• +1
why didn't blacks make civilizations in africa like europeans did before they were enslaved?
We can argue intelligence all day it doesn’t make them a different species which is my point.
yeah probably 'sub species' would be a better term.

We already have beauty hierarchy in society which is brutally separating ethnics already so it's already different race tbh.

why didn't blacks make civilizations in africa like europeans did before they were enslaved?

pretty fucking sure they did

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and BigBoy

we already had a sub species cousin called neanderthal.

the difference between them and us vs between the furthest related humans is way less

SO there is no point.

we already made a word for it and its race.

then its into ethnicity for races with slight differences in look or pigment differences

• +1
it was not on the same level as europeans and others.
true but its not like they were not capable. you need to understand that 200,000 years the average man was more intelligent the modern man .

way more intelligent.

yet they didn't make civilization

nigs me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Einon and currymax
this is a very complicated issue which can have dire consequences

• +1
Reactions: Achathin
No you are not white bro
leave alone bro you, i'm light skin, white masterace.

i'm kidding btw, but still i'm caucasoid

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
No you are not white bro
shut up who cares if you have white skin you are white or albino.

inb4 urr white means blonde or white means blue eyes.

there is no difference between certain europeans and north Indians in potential looks besides skin color.

so if we are not white then its obvious what white means

true but its not like they were not capable. you need to understand that 200,000 years the average man was more intelligent the modern man .

way more intelligent.

yet they didn't make civilization
explain the average iq differences then
N8kznq8vw0l31

leave alone bro you, i'm light skin, white masterace.

i'm kidding btw, but still i'm caucasoid
Curries are caucasoids and they are the bottom of the barrel
shut up who cares if you have white skin you are white or albino.

inb4 urr white means blonde or white means blue eyes.

there is no difference between certain europeans and north Indians in potential looks besides skin color.

so if we are not white then its obvious what white means
Jfl at curries calling themselves white. Foids treat both cery differently

Animal subspecies have way more genetic variation than the genetic variation between each human race. The amount of genes that determine each race is way smaller than the amount of genes it would take for a new human subspecies to occur.

For example a real human subspecies comparison would be Neanderthals vs Modern humans because they have major skeletal differences.
DC3CD75C 52DD 4E67 ACD1 E2CC61242704

Which is why races aren’t a different species or subspecies

directly maps with the skin color maps.

europeans colonized most of the world and they discriminated against darker skin.
how did that lead to lower iq? iq is largely genetic in nature.
Animal subspecies have way more genetic variation than the genetic variation between each human race. The amount of genes that determine each race is way smaller than the amount of genes it would take for a new human subspecies to occur.

For example a real human subspecies comparison would be Neanderthals vs Modern humans because they have major skeletal differences.
View attachment 121670
so you admit there are genetic variations between human races?

Successful Empires can't be homogenous by their very nature.
not really. Romans appointed romans to rule over conquered lands. Other people were just a tax factory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
guess that means you are genetic garbage

giphy.gif
As if we are here because we are humans jfl. I am not racist i am pro mixed race islamic utopia but in general blacks are not that bright. Dont get me started on that black girl that had a crush on me. So entitled to my presencr

• Hmm...