Should human races be considered different species?

Different species?

• Yes

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
Animal subspecies have way more genetic variation than the genetic variation between each human race. The amount of genes that determine each race is way smaller than the amount of genes it would take for a new human subspecies to occur.

For example a real human subspecies comparison would be Neanderthals vs Modern humans because they have major skeletal differences.
View attachment 121670

Which is why races aren’t a different species or subspecies

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
As if we are here because we are humans jfl. I am not racist i am pro mixed race islamic utopia but in general blacks are not that bright. Dont get me started on that black girl that had a crush on me. So entitled to my presencr
thats because of smaller skulls

Animal subspecies have way more genetic variation than the genetic variation between each human race. The amount of genes that determine each race is way smaller than the amount of genes it would take for a new human subspecies to occur.

For example a real human subspecies comparison would be Neanderthals vs Modern humans because they have major skeletal differences.
View attachment 121670

Which is why races aren’t a different species or subspecies

Won't matter in 1000 years

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
As if we are here because we are humans jfl. I am not racist i am pro mixed race islamic utopia but in general blacks are not that bright. Dont get me started on that black girl that had a crush on me. So entitled to my presencr
actually. blacks are not dumb. europeans and chinese are dumb and so are blacks.

high intelligence indivuals are the top of the intelligence of that race some may say but tbh I feel like intelligence is something that isn't allways physical
average intelligence is lower than it was

not really. Romans appointed romans to rule over conquered lands. Other people were just a tax factory
Initially yes, and the governing proconsuls and propraetors were always of the Senatorial class, but the the conquered peoples were always (and necessarily) eventually integrated.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, CarlSagan96 and Redrighthand
how did that lead to lower iq? iq is largely genetic in nature.

so you admit there are genetic variations between human races?
I do admit there are genetic variations between races, but I personally don’t think it’s enough for them to be considered different species or subspecies.

• +1
there are overlaps but genetics differences exist

are you kidding?which empires weren't homogenous?
Starting with the Middle Ages we have the Frankish empire which absorbed surrounding tribes. The renaissance with the Ottoman Empire that obviously absorbed Mediterranean people and middle eastern people into their ranks. The largest of them all the British empire had India as part of its collection which proved vital in ww2. Them we have the second strongest country in history the soviets whom were composed of many different cultural groups. China is also one. Actually we could look at plenty of European countries who believe it or not don’t all share the same cultural traditions even if of the same race.

Edit:I almost forgot The US which we know isn’t homogenous and is more advanced than any other country.

Last edited:
  • +1
Starting with the Middle Ages we have the Frankish empire which absorbed surrounding tribes. The renaissance with the Ottoman Empire that obviously absorbed Mediterranean people and middle eastern people into their ranks. The greatest of them all the British empire had India as part of its collection which proved vital in ww2. Them we have the second strongest country in history the soviets whom were composed of many different cultural groups. China is also one. Actually we could look at plenty of European countries who believe it or not don’t all share the same cultural traditions even if of the same race.

Edit:I almost forgot The US which we know isn’t homogenous and is more advanced than any other country.
I think you misunderstood what when I said homogenous I meant by race not culture or tradition.

'subspecies' still have large genetic variations
But they still just subspecies and doesn’t support the argument of races to be classed as different “species”.

Where are you even getting at? Ofc people with different distinct visible features will clearly have distinct genes. Your point? Your conclusions, your therefore? That races are different species? Or different subspecies, something thought ever since the study of taxonomy was formed. Even if races were different species nothing physical would literally change other than the classification

• +1
There should be only 2 groups::
long midface Untermensch

Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

Compact midface u
bermensch

980x.jpg

58e01a9613d3d87f71ac74967fa95f8e.jpg

hitleryouth2.jpg

And of course nature decided that I should be in the first group

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme, BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
I think you misunderstood what when I said homogenous I meant by race not culture or tradition.
Again I listed examples like the US, China, British Empire, Soviets, Ottomans, etc. Race plays very little part in the success of a country only cultural drive and traditions. As well as geographic location obviously

• +1
But they still just subspecies and doesn’t support the argument of races to be classed as different “species”.

Where are you even getting at? Ofc people with different distinct visible features will clearly have distinct genes. Your point? Your conclusions, your therefore? That races are different species? Or different subspecies, something thought ever since the study of taxonomy was formed. Even if races were different species nothing physical would literally change other than the classification
My point is that western societies don't even admit there genetic variations between 'races' or whatever you want to call it and all the social policies are based on the fact that there no genetic differences when testing suggests there are genetic differences.

We all come from the same people so no.

Again I listed examples like the US, China, British Empire, Soviets, China, etc. Race plays very little part in the success of a country only cultural drive and traditions. As well as geographic location obviously
average iq is correlated with race so race definitely plays a big role.

There should be only 2 groups::
long midface Untermensch

Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

Compact midface u
bermensch
main-qimg-a14b44aea256d3ca224338176eb22515.webp

58e01a9613d3d87f71ac74967fa95f8e.jpg

And of course nature decided that I should be in the first group
according to you what's the percentage of compact midface people ? 10.100 ?

average person is a brainlet cunt so this doesnt matter much

average person is a brainlet cunt so this doesnt matter much
No it matters because societies are created on how intelligent the average person is.if the average iq of one particular population is quite high they are more likely to produce more geniuses that will advance humanity.

IQ in relation to race is a myth with no large scale non bias study being done. Otherwise why would nig Immigrants from Africa excel score wise in western countries. Second if you raise a shitskin in a first world country they’ll be smarter than their native country man which tells us its due to upbringing with race playing a tiny factor besides natural genetic advantages from birth like with Einstein.

• +1
No it matters because societies are created on how intelligent the average person is.if the average iq of one particular population is quite high they are more likely to produce more geniuses that will advance humanity.
the average person was NOT the same as the average person today.

intelligence isn't iq.

do you think Indians made written language twice with a the intelligence of someone with iq of 115? NO they had extremely higher intelligence.

according to you what's the percentage of compact midface people ? 10.100 ?
40% in subhuman countries like morocco, south italy, etc..70% in chad countries like sweden

young-and-handsome-german-luftwaffe-officer-with-cloak-charles-meagher.jpg

1456779723-1456240015-syn-clg-1456173283-soldier-435.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 3043
and made a civilzation with less
there are either two things. iq is bullshit or iq was higher
40% in subhuman countries like morocco, south italy, etc..70% in chad countries like sweden

"sweden"

• Woah
Reactions: toolateforme

i see.
i should be happy that my whole family has a compact midface, may be i do too but not sure.
you seems to be from north italia though, according to the parts of your face that i've seen. It's quite a chad territory compared to south italia.

IQ in relation to race is a myth with no large scale non bias study being done. Otherwise why would African immigrants excel score wise in western countries. Second if you raise a shitskin in a first world country they’ll be smarter than their native country man which tells us its due to upbringing with race playing a tiny factor besides natural genetic advantages from birth like with Einstein.
that's because only the smartest get to leave their home country.legal immigration is quite hard and requires the person to intelligent enough to hold a high paying job so it obviously filters out the dumb ones.Also look at african americans they get all the facilities and are born and raised in US but still average iq is low.
the average person was NOT the same as the average person today.

intelligence isn't iq.

do you think Indians made written language twice with a the intelligence of someone with iq of 115? NO they had extremely higher intelligence.
I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
IQ in relation to race is a myth with no large scale non bias study being done. Otherwise why would nig Immigrants from Africa excel score wise in western countries. Second if you raise a shitskin in a first world country they’ll be smarter than their native country man which tells us its due to upbringing with race playing a tiny factor besides natural genetic advantages from birth like with Einstein.

that's because only the smartest get to leave their home country.legal immigration is quite hard and requires the person to intelligent enough to hold a high paying job so it obviously filters out the dumb ones.Also look at african americans they get all the facilities and are born and raised in US but still average iq is low.

I don't think you have any idea what you are talking about
I do know what im talking about mate. there is absolutely no fucking way that the intelligence of an ancient man was the same as now. they were way smarter and you cant deny it. YOU cannot hunt mamoths from jack shit with zero fucking knowledge of anything at all (if they were alive)

so why would i assume most modern men could do the same as old man
you cannot make writing
you cannot create mathematics

• Hmm...
that's because only the smartest get to leave their home country.legal immigration is quite hard and requires the person to intelligent enough to hold a high paying job so it obviously filters out the dumb ones.
What? You’re saying only the most intelligent people manage to migrate successfully? Are you fucking bonkers?
Would you guess the people below to be the most intelligent ones in their country?
743E37FE 82D4 4222 B75A 4F3971CC73E4

It’s usually the daring ones with luck which make it out of their shithole country/continent.

you cannot invent the chariot and wheel

What? You’re saying only the most intelligent people manage to migrate successfully? Are you fucking bonkers?
Would you guess the people below to be the most intelligent ones in their country?
View attachment 121714
It’s usually the daring ones with luck which make it out of their shithole country/continent.
those are refugees you dumb fuck they not are legal immigrants.

asians have higher iq than whites on average
Yet have created a miniscule amount compared to whites.
They were literally handed guns powder by the Europeans and proceeded to do nothing with it,besides using it for its most basic uses for 500 years.

I do know what im talking about mate. there is absolutely no fucking way that the intelligence of an ancient man was the same as now.
You’re right, it isn’t.
I think it’s called the Flynn Effect. The Flynn Effect is the tendency of IQ scores to change over time, and specifically, the apparent increase in intelligence in the general population evidenced by a steady increase in IQ scores. So, the IQ of humans has increased over time.

we already had a sub species cousin called neanderthal.

the difference between them and us vs between the furthest related humans is way less

SO there is no point.

we already made a word for it and its race.

then its into ethnicity for races with slight differences in look or pigment differences
Bro...Africans are genetically far away from not just whites,but all other races.
At this point it's arguable if people even originated from Africa.

Bro...Africans are genetically far away from not just whites,but all other races.
At this point it's arguable if people even originated from Africa.
the only other place is India.

there is no difference between certain europeans and north Indians in potential looks besides skin color.
That's not true bro.The closest even the brownest Europeans get to is North Indian.
And that's a stretch on its own.

those are refugees you dumb fuck they not are legal immigrants.
@Jagged0 Had some good arguments as to why nig Immigrants from Africa excel score wise in western countries
And you answered.
That's because only the smartest get to leave their home country
Fucking retard, people can’t get into another country without doing it legally?

That's not true bro.The closest even the brownest Europeans get to is North Indian.
And that's a stretch on its own.
FatJattMofo

Yet have created a miniscule amount compared to whites.
They were literally handed guns powder by the Europeans and proceeded to do nothing with it,besides using it for its most basic uses for 500 years.
christianity

• Hmm...
Reactions: Einon
@Jagged0 Had some good arguments as to why nig Immigrants from Africa excel score wise in western countries
And you answered.
That's because only the smartest get to leave their home country
Fucking retard, people can’t get into another country without doing it legally?
we are talking about the average immigrant dumb fuck and why they excel that's because vast majority of them are legal immigrants not refugees.You should see that US and canada takes much more legal immigrants than they take refugees Things are probably different in northwest european countries because they take so many refugees and that's why immigrants in north west europe don't excel as much.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr
The title of this newspaper item, and most of the content had nothing to do with the actual scientific findings.

It appears that the last common ancestor between humans and the other apes appeared at a time when the African and European land masses were connected. much more directly than today. The first anatomically modern humans were from Africa about 300,000 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Einon