Should human races be considered different species?

Different species?

• Yes

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters
jnbgq63.gif

Attachments

• 1569624543800.png
    1569624543800.png
    58.6 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
we are talking about the average immigrant dumb fuck and why they excel that's because vast majority of them are legal immigrants not refugees.You should see that US and canada takes much more legal immigrants than they take refugees Things are probably different in northwest european countries because they take so many refugees and that's why immigrants in north west europe don't excel as much.
You evidently said ”That's because only the smartest get to leave their home country” which is not exclusive to legal immigrants. You should also know that there’s a lot of people who get into countries illegally without the government knowing so. So, you believe the children of those illegal immigrants can not excel in school because their parents were not the ”smartest in their country”?
In fact, your statement about only the smartest people getting to leave their home countries is total and utter bullshit. I’m willing to bet most legal immigrants are just average in terms of intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
@Jagged0 Had some good arguments as to why nig Immigrants from Africa excel score wise in western countries
And you answered.
That's because only the smartest get to leave their home country
Fucking retard, people can’t get into another country without doing it legally?
the migrants in european countries are quite different from what you will find in US,canada and australia because most of them are refugees not legal immigrants.

You evidently said ”That's because only the smartest get to leave their home country” which is not exclusive to legal immigrants. You should also know that there’s a lot of people who get into countries illegally without the government knowing so. So, you believe the children of those illegal immigrants can not excel in school because their parents were not the ”smartest in their country”?
In fact, your statement about only the smartest people getting to leave their home countries is total and utter bullshit. I’m willing to bet most legal immigrants are just average in terms of intelligence.
do you understand what averages mean?.if vast majority of them are legal immigrants who are educated and have to hold a high paying job to get citizenship but some of them are refugees we can still conclude that the reason migrants excel is because vast majority of them are the smartest from their country.
look at average intelligence indians who immigrate to US from india.

Last edited:
the migrants in european countries are quite different from what you will find in US,canada and australia because most of them are refugees not legal immigrants.
View attachment 121733
And? Are you saying it’s impossible for a refugee or his/her child to excel score-wise in developed countries since according to you unlike legal immigrants they’re not the smartest in their respective countries?

And? Are you saying it’s impossible for a refugee or his/her child to excel score-wise in developed countries since according to you unlike legal immigrants they’re not the smartest in their respective countries?
that's not what I said.I said on 'average' they don't excel nearly to the same level as that of legal immigrants if we take them whole as group but on individual level some of them will excel but vast majority will not.

do you understand what averages mean?.if vast majority of them are legal immigrants who are educated and have to hold a high paying job to get citizenship but some of them are refugees we can still conclude that the reason migrants excel is because vast majority of them are the smartest from their country.
Being educated equals being the smartest or one of the smartest of a country in your eyes? I suppose you could say ”Yes since they come from shitholes where x percentage of their population isn’t educated at all”.
I still, however, wouldn’t call them the most intelligent of the population since there’s just no way the average legal immigrant is one of the most intelligent in his or her own country which consists of millions if not hundreds of millions of people. The legal process of acquiring citizenship or a permanent residence in another country is quite hard and would indeed require some intelligence but mostly just determination to achieve his/her goal.
that's not what I said.I said on 'average' they don't excel nearly to the same level as that of legal immigrants if we take them whole as group but on individual level some of them will excel but vast majority will not.
The vast majority of any population won’t ”excel”. Your whole argument as to why there’s still a ton of legal immigrants who excel in their studies or whatever because they’re the smartest in their respective countries is just utter bullocks since the smartest people from shitholes would still be considered one of the smartest people even if they moved to Europe or North America (considering they originally come from countries which have millions of people). Which wouldn't make sense since the average immigrant legal or illegal still on average ranks lower on grades and all that shit compared to the natives living in developed countries.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1942
Alexanderr

• Love it
Being educated equals being the smartest or one of the smartest of a country in your eyes? I suppose you could say ”Yes since they come from shitholes where x percentage of their population isn’t educated at all”.
I still, however, wouldn’t call them the most intelligent of the population since there’s just no way the average legal immigrant is one of the most intelligent in his or her own country which consists of millions if not hundreds of millions of people. The legal process of acquiring citizenship or a permanent residence in another country is quite hard and would indeed require some intelligence but mostly just determination to achieve his/her goal.
Stop confusing groups and individuals.when I meant only the smartest get to leave I meant as a group they are much smarter than the average population of the country they came from and data supports this look at household income of immigrant groups compared to natives in US.

Attachments

• 45464646.PNG
    45464646.PNG
    21.8 KB · Views: 6
  • JFL

The vast majority of any population won’t ”excel”. Your whole argument as to why there’s still a ton of legal immigrants who excel in their studies or whatever because they’re the smartest in their respective countries is just utter bullocks since the smartest people from shitholes would still be considered one of the smartest people even if they moved to Europe or North America (considering they originally come from countries which have millions of people). Which wouldn't make sense since the average immigrant legal or illegal still on average ranks lower on grades and all that shit compared to the natives living in developed countries.
read this from wikipedia what actually selective immigration is you dumb fuck

• JFL
We weren't talking exclusively about the United States, were we?
which country do you want to talk about then?.every country has its own immigration laws.

which country do you want to talk about then?.every country has its own immigration laws.
Yes, but the United States legal immigration process is known notoriously for being an incredibly complicated and long process, especially when compared to countries in Europe.

Yes, but the United States legal immigration process is notoriously known for being an incredibly complicated and long process, especially when compared to countries in Europe.
that's because they are more selective when it comes to immigrants than europe which is exactly my point.European countries take in large number refugees whereas legal immigrants in US are highly selective and much smarter on average.

look at the average iq of blacks who live in US its still low.
This is still due in large part to environmental differences. Whites living in poorer areas are also less intelligent
Animal subspecies have way more genetic variation than the genetic variation between each human race. The amount of genes that determine each race is way smaller than the amount of genes it would take for a new human subspecies to occur.

For example a real human subspecies comparison would be Neanderthals vs Modern humans because they have major skeletal differences.
View attachment 121670

Which is why races aren’t a different species or subspecies
First person here that actually understands anything

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
different sub-species in the same way that different breeds of cat/dogs are. race is just the human equivalent of breed.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
This is still due in large part to environmental differences. Whites living in poorer areas are also less intelligent
IQ is largely genetic in nature

IQ is largely genetic in nature
It's genetic in that different individuals can have vastly different IQ's, but this doesn't account for the overall differences between ethnic groups

It's genetic in that different individuals can have vastly different IQ's, but this doesn't account for the overall differences between ethnic groups
why do you think asian countries show the highest iq and then white countries and on last african countries?

why do you think asian countries show the highest iq and then white countries and on last african countries?
East Asian culture emphasizes the importance of education from an early age, whereas most whites and Africans aren't exposed to these same conditions. This also explains why Jews typically have higher IQ's than other whites

East Asian culture emphasizes the importance of education from an early age, whereas most whites and Africans aren't exposed to these same conditions. This also explains why Jews typically have higher IQ's than other whites
and why do you think they put emphasis on education in the first place?.Also the jews who have the highest are ashkenazi jews which is around 112 whereas mizrahi jews who share the same culture don't have iq that high.
Also why is that blacks dominate in olympics when it comes to sprinting?.if genes play no role shouldn't countries with better facilities always win? if things like that can be genetic why not iq?

Last edited:
directly maps with the skin color maps.

europeans colonized most of the world and they discriminated against darker skin.

majority of niggers are so low iq it's not even funny, they're all locked up for a reason

This entire thread is pointless as different species can’t breed

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart and Deleted member 2933
This entire thread is pointless as different species can’t breed
Polar bear and grizzly bear are both different species of bear yet they can breed.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
and why do you think they put emphasis on education in the first place?.Also the jews who have the highest are ashkenazi jews which is around 112 whereas mizrahi jews who share the same culture don't have iq that high.

Also why is that blacks dominate in olympics when it comes to sprinting?.if genes play no role shouldn't countries with better facilities always win? if things like that can be genetic why not iq?
Cultural differences are a result of differences in environmental conditions. Mizrahi Jews have lower IQ's than Ashkenazis because they have been living in different conditions for the last couple millennia. It's funny to me that you don't even know what culture means while you are proposing racist arguments for genetic IQ differences

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Cultural differences are a result of differences in environmental conditions. Mizrahi Jews have lower IQ's than Ashkenazis because they have been living in different conditions for the last couple millennia. It's funny to me that you don't even know what culture means while you are proposing racist arguments for genetic IQ differences

Even though, IQ is overrated.

You have to be delusional to think that all races have the same average iq also founder of DNA james watson disagrees with you.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 3043
So u guys are smarter in average, but jews still mog u.

Your point?
The entire point was IQ differences are largely genetic in nature and different races have different mean average iq.

The entire point was IQ differences are largely genetic in nature and different races have different mean average iq.

Are most ppl using all their potential IQ?

You have to be delusional to think that all races have the same average iq also founder of DNA james watson disagrees with you.
View attachment 121868
James Watson is a known "scientific racist" and has had awards he received last century revoked from several organizations in the last couple of decades (he didn't talk about genetic IQ differences before this)

James Watson is a known "scientific racist" and has had awards he received last century revoked from several organizations in the last couple of decades (he didn't talk about genetic IQ differences before this)
leftists revoked his rewards because he spoke the truth.Why would a nobel prize winner risk everything just to tell a lie?.

Nah bro, even if they are right, theres no point, if a genius is born in africa, or europe, or anywhere, he will need to work the same shit to change or add something to the world. Most ppl will live dead average lives, the 1% may born everywhere.

leftists revoked his rewards because he spoke the truth.Why would a nobel prize winner risk everything just to tell a lie?.
Not sure what you're trying to say here. Although the SNP image you sent in your last reply is interesting I am done replying to you since you clearly don't know what you're talking about
Nah bro, even if they are right, theres no point, if a genius is born in africa, or europe, or anywhere, he will need to work the same shit to change or add something to the world. Most ppl will live dead average lives, the 1% may born everywhere.
Not sure what you're trying to say here either tbh

I would say the same for you
You also say that Ashkenazi and Mizrahi Jews are culturally identical so frankly I don't care about your opinion. Anyways, it's unhealthy to argue with retards like you which is why I'm going to go outside rn

You also say that Ashkenazi and Mizrahi Jews are culturally identical so frankly I don't care about your opinion. Anyways, it's unhealthy to argue with retards like you which is why I'm going to go outside rn
You didn't refute one single thing also your entire argument for james watson being wrong was that he is 'racist' the only retard here is you.

The ideal race of humans would be the ones with the highest IQ and good testotserone levels. Nowhere on Earth is this combination found other than Italy!

Yet have created a miniscule amount compared to whites.
They were literally handed guns powder by the Europeans and proceeded to do nothing with it,besides using it for its most basic uses for 500 years.
giphy.gif

The Chinese, Indians, and Middle Easterners were the whites of the world in terms of technological and academic achievement prior to European expansion. Europe was nothing until they made contact with the outer world.

Europeans didn't make gunpowder, China did. They started using in 904 ad and it spread to the rest of the continent and eventually to Europe who seized and used it to their advantage. China didn't have a desire to be as militaristic as the Europeans because they only desired to trade they felt no need to be barbaric.

Before 1000 ad, China was the leading innovator in the world followed by India.

• +1
Reactions: Einon
I'm not an expert but doesn't different species = can't reproduce between them?! From what I've seen there are a lot of white single mothers with back babies out there

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and autistic_tendencies
I'm not an expert but doesn't different species = can't reproduce between them?! From what I've seen there are a lot of white single mothers with back babies out there
They can,look at polar bears and grizzly bears both are considered different species of bears but can reproduce with each other.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The Chinese, Indians, and Middle Easterners were the whites of the world in terms of technological and academic achievement prior to European expansion. Europe was nothing until they made contact with the outer world.

Europeans didn't make gunpowder, China did. They started using in 904 ad and it spread to the rest of the continent and eventually to Europe who seized and used it to their advantage. China didn't have a desire to be as militaristic as the Europeans because they only desired to trade they felt no need to be barbaric.

Nevermind my semi autistic dribble from last night.
I usually try to not argue while intoxicated.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Considers me.

giphy.gif

Laughed hard at this question, the number of pages, and the results. Confirmation that average IQ on this forum is sub10.

the deviation from person to person is wa too high for these IQ averages to hold any meaning irl.
Ex: You can't go up to an African thinking he's low IQ, or automatically assume they are too high IQ. There are simply too many outliers.