Should I actively try to lose my virginity

Deleted member 5048

Deleted member 5048

Zephir
19yo virgin, it is my prime, never looked better in my life than now, after 20yo I'll start to lose collagen and my appeal will probably tank, I am now in that state of trying to gain experience with them, like I got a fear of missing out, I am bad at interacting with them, but with the amount of meet ups it should get better, have done 3 as for now, and one was better than the other gradually, should I continue it or is it a waste of time, It is kinda energy draining and hard since I am an introvert and pretty high inhib, tryna socialize and test, practice, but the goal is to fuck, but idk how exactly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, SendMePicsToRate and Albeacho
You said you had a gf in another post and now you say your a virgin. You larping cunt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 10709, IncelsBraincels and 4 others
Take action now or its fucking over bro. You will only get worse and the mental scarring will be taking over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5048 and Albeacho
You said you had a gf in another post and you say your a virgin. You larping cunt.
yes but I am doing tinder dates on a side, and we haven't got sex yet

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 9274 and Albeacho
Take action now or its fucking over bro. You will only get worse and the mental scarring will be taking over
I got an anxiety cause dicklet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
19yo virgin, it is my prime, never looked better in my life than now, after 20yo I'll start to lose collagen and my appeal will probably tank, I am now in that state of trying to gain experience with them, like I got a fear of missing out, I am bad at interacting with them, but with the amount of meet ups it should get better, have done 3 as for now, and one was better than the other gradually, should I continue it or is it a waste of time, It is kinda energy draining and hard since I am an introvert and pretty high inhib, tryna socialize and test, practice, but the goal is to fuck, but idk how exactly
bark bark
You said you had a gf in another post and you say your a virgin. You larping cunt.
CHANGE YOUR AVI FFS

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
  • JFL
  • JFL
if i was virg that would be my number one priority tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048
Link your pics on this forum

You don't start to lose collagen until ur 30 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048