Truth is that i dont even want to forget my oneitis

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
forgetting about her feels like death. how can i forget about a girl that kept me going when i needed it the most? she was the only person i got some support from, even if it didnt last much. first thing she asked me when we met was if i did my daily bass practice. ofc, now im 10x better than then but it means nothing without her.

Have you thought about compiling your publications and writing a book?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, SecularIslamist and InnerVoid
forgetting about her feels like death. how can i forget about a girl that kept me going when i needed it the most? she was the only person i got some support from, even if it didnt last much. first thing she asked me when we met was if i did my daily bass practice. ofc, now im 10x better than then but it means nothing without her.
ND trait

I want to forget my oneitis existed

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
Fr. I grew up with my oneitis.

• So Sad
its gonna be okay bro :)

• Woah
Bro honestly I wish I could just give u my shoulder to cry on and listen to all ur problems theres nothing gay in that tbh fuck anyone who thinks this is gay but sadly I cant do anything fuck this world it doesnt deserve u bro I hope everything gets better in ur life

• Love it
Bro honestly I wish I could just give u my shoulder to cry on and listen to all ur problems theres nothing gay in that tbh fuck anyone who thinks this is gay but sadly I cant do anything fuck this world it doesnt deserve u bro I hope everything gets better in ur life
its only gay if you think its gay man

• +1
Reactions: MoggsWithBoness