should i add something to my diet?

D

Deleted member 15569

chad
i drink 300 dl of milk + a scoop of protein shake for breakfest. then i eat 4 scrambled eggs after i come home from school. then i eat 300 grams of chicken breast.
250 calorie shake + 400 calories of eggs + 330 calories of chicken = 980 calories
32 grams protein. + 36 protein + 72 = 140 grams of protein

+ multivatimins and fish oil and fruit occasionaly

@TsarTsar444

i waterfast on mondays and tuesdays

carrots
apples
tomatoes
broccoli
Spinach
Kiwi
blueberry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569 and ifyouwannabemylover
fibre?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15569
green juices

• +1
carbs like oats or potatoes? or only from the fruit and green veggies
more milk, orange juice, dates, seedless fruits, honey are great fast carb sources that aren't as fattening as starches they boost metabolism quite a lot

• +1
i drink silk original soy milk to keep my hair shiny and my complexion pale and soft :feelshah:

• +1
wait nigga do you only eat 980 calories a day

• +1
wait nigga do you only eat 980 calories a day
is that bad? i dont have alot of muscle from beforehand i just want to get low bodyfat, ive heard its hard to lower ur metabolism too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
You eat less than a little anorexic girl

• +1
is that bad? i dont have alot of muscle from beforehand i just want to get low bodyfat, ive heard its hard to lower ur metabolism too
yes it's bad especially if you're in puberty you're missing out on achieving your full potential but let's assume you're out of puberty you will be deficient in a bunch of stuff

But being lean in your prime is everything you can always fix your health issues later in life I remember this guy mirin2234 who ascended by getting extremly lean the leanest forum member ever he was eating around 1200 calories a day this is more sustainable

• +1
yes it's bad especially if you're in puberty you're missing out on achieving your full potential but let's assume you're out of puberty you will be deficient in a bunch of stuff

But being lean in your prime is everything you can always fix your health issues later in life I remember this guy mirin2234 who ascended by getting extremly lean the leanest forum member ever he was eating around 1200 calories a day this is more sustainable
Should i eat an extra 500 calories of oats and milk and fruit and veggies?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

Yes i am still in puberty, im 16 but iive grown 4 cm since i startes dieting ive gone from overweight to average but i still want to Get lean and be a normie in my high school Years.