Should I ask a family with two autistic daughters to give said daughters saliva formula?

lunin7

lunin7

💉
I can engage with easy contact with an autistic family who have two low functioning autistic women. They both still watch children’s show and have daily meltdowns.

I read a thread on here saying that saliva is the cure to autism symptoms. Now you guys might say I should just do it myself since I’m mid functioning autistic, but I’d rather not.

I’d rather be an autist and be hated by society lol

What the fuck are you talking about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and lunin7
What the fuck are you talking about
this thread claims that by kissing a nt or drinking their saliva youll be able to cure autism or relieve the symptoms, something like that.

here is the channel I’m talking about btw

• JFL
Reactions: tyroneorkms
this thread claims that by kissing a nt or drinking their saliva youll be able to cure autism or relieve the symptoms, something like that.

here is the channel I’m talking about btw

Why would you believe that man

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
@bugeater23 tried this already, he picked a cock that was smothered in saliva and blew it until it was dry. but he was still autistic afterwards

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and lunin7
Sounds hot tbhngl

• JFL
I can engage with easy contact with an autistic family who have two low functioning autistic women. They both still watch children’s show and have daily meltdowns.

I read a thread on here saying that saliva is the cure to autism symptoms. Now you guys might say I should just do it myself since I’m mid functioning autistic, but I’d rather not.

I’d rather be an autist and be hated by society lol
but wait, wont this make you a gigasperg? why do you want to drink their salliva if they claim drinking nt people sallivas make them nt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and lunin7
but wait, wont this make you a gigasperg? why do you want to drink their salliva if they claim drinking nt people sallivas make them nt
no I will tell the nt parents via YouTube to kiss their autistic kids on the lips so they can become nt!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and IAMNOTANINCEL
saliva?

• +1