Should I ask a girl out?

200 IQ GENIUS

200 IQ GENIUS

IQ LEVEL 200
Joined
Sep 30, 2026
Posts
69
Reputation
68
Feeling desperate but I’m not really sure if it’s worth it to try and maintain a girlfriend. It sounds like a lot of effort for a person like me. Why or why not?
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jiozz
no, stay with the khhv trucel bluds.
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo, i<3cats, Jiozz and 2 others
tell her to kill herself
 
  • +1
Reactions: i<3cats and 200 IQ GENIUS
tell her to kill herself
No particular girl in mind, so I can’t do that, ha-ha. I was never close enough with a girl to develop “oneitis”, and I am also just not the romantic type. I’m just bored and thought a girl might be able to occupy my time, but not sure if it’s worth it.
 
no
kidnap her instead that way she cant reject you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS
Feeling desperate but I’m not really sure if it’s worth it to try and maintain a girlfriend. It sounds like a lot of effort for a person like me. Why or why not?
How long you know her for?
 
  • +1
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS
No particular girl in mind. I was thinking of cold approaching. Just lonely I guess, I don’t have a oneitis or anything.
cold approaching isnt going to work like how those niggas on TikTok make it out to be. youre just gonna look like a weirdo to them
 
  • +1
Reactions: 200 IQ GENIUS
cold approaching isnt going to work like how those niggas on TikTok make it out to be. youre just gonna look like a weirdo to them
I’m really out of options here man

What do you suggest
 
  • +1
Reactions: YungVampLyfe

Similar threads

Mai Sakurajima.
Replies
1
Views
23
levisko
L
n2on
Replies
11
Views
29
rot.
rot.
Chudlord333
Replies
0
Views
4
Chudlord333
Chudlord333
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
12
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
xevuxia
Replies
2
Views
43
valentine
valentine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top