200 IQ GENIUS
IQ LEVEL 200
- Joined
- Sep 30, 2026
- Posts
- 69
- Reputation
- 68
Feeling desperate but I’m not really sure if it’s worth it to try and maintain a girlfriend. It sounds like a lot of effort for a person like me. Why or why not?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
No particular girl in mind, so I can’t do that, ha-ha. I was never close enough with a girl to develop “oneitis”, and I am also just not the romantic type. I’m just bored and thought a girl might be able to occupy my time, but not sure if it’s worth it.tell her to kill herself
if she says no then this is what ill dono
kidnap her instead that way she cant reject you
ok, if you need any help i can give you adviceif she says no then this is what ill do
How long you know her for?Feeling desperate but I’m not really sure if it’s worth it to try and maintain a girlfriend. It sounds like a lot of effort for a person like me. Why or why not?
No particular girl in mind. I was thinking of cold approaching. Just lonely I guess, I don’t have a oneitis or anything.How long you know her for?
cold approaching isnt going to work like how those niggas on TikTok make it out to be. youre just gonna look like a weirdo to themNo particular girl in mind. I was thinking of cold approaching. Just lonely I guess, I don’t have a oneitis or anything.
I’m really out of options here mancold approaching isnt going to work like how those niggas on TikTok make it out to be. youre just gonna look like a weirdo to them
what's your race?I’m really out of options here man
What do you suggest
Whitewhat's your race?