Should I attempt to lose bodyfat right now?

slayerToBe

slayerToBe

Silver
I(15M) am wondering whether or not I should attempt to lose bodyfat. I am around 15-20% currently, and I understand that I can perhaps look vastly different if I get to 10-12%. However, you need to be on a caloric deficit, and I am worried that this may stunt my growth(I am 169 cm, still growing). Should I first finish growing before I attempt to lose weight, or is there a way to lose weight that will not affect my growth?

how did you find this forum?

Blackpill
eat above maintenance and go gym, eat healthy and a lot of protein simple.

once u got muscle cut (around 17yrs) and fuck some stacys enjoy live

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
eat above maintenance and go gym, eat healthy and a lot of protein simple.

once u got muscle cut (around 17yrs) and fuck some stacys enjoy live
Best advice you’ll get on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale and Growth Plate
I(15M) am wondering whether or not I should attempt to lose bodyfat. I am around 15-20% currently, and I understand that I can perhaps look vastly different if I get to 10-12%. However, you need to be on a caloric deficit, and I am worried that this may stunt my growth(I am 169 cm, still growing). Should I first finish growing before I attempt to lose weight, or is there a way to lose weight that will not affect my growth?
Regardless of what plan you follow, make sure to cut sugar containing drinks and sweets, adopt a low-carb diet.
I wasn't able to do so at your age because I obviously still lived with my mother. But if you can convince her go ahead.

Also your growth will not be affected unless you overtrain hard, which rarely happens. How tall are you? Make sure to eat enough protein and drink a good amount of milk. I usually go for 250-500ml a day, though I'm in my 20's already.

Regardless of what plan you follow, make sure to cut sugar containing drinks and sweets, adopt a low-carb diet.
I wasn't able to do so at your age because I obviously still lived with my mother. But if you can convince her go ahead.

Also your growth will not be affected unless you overtrain hard, which rarely happens. How tall are you? Make sure to eat enough protein and drink a good amount of milk. I usually go for 250-500ml a day, though I'm in my 20's already.
low carb at 15 years old? gtfo with that dumb shit

if you wanna lose bodyfat and look shredded eat around 2000 calories a day where you get your protein, fats and carbs and try to burn around 600-700 calories daily by walking, cycling, hitting a boxing bag, treadmill etc. while hitting the gym. This way you'll put on muscle and lose body fat.

4L of water everyday

dont listen to these retards saying u'll stunt ur growth if u dont eat 7k calories daily LOL

low carb at 15 years old? gtfo with that dumb shit

if you wanna lose bodyfat and look shredded eat around 2000 calories a day where you get your protein, fats and carbs and try to burn around 600-700 calories daily by walking, cycling, hitting a boxing bag, treadmill etc. while hitting the gym. This way you'll put on muscle and lose body fat.

4L of water everyday

dont listen to these retards saying u'll stunt ur growth if u dont eat 7k calories daily LOL
height growth

if he’s in caloric deficit before he’s finished growing then yes, it will stunt his growth

that said, don’t be a fatass either; the excess estrogen will close growth plates, suppress testosterone and also stunt growth