should I be slaying in mexico ?

A

Arminius

Diamond
Hey guys im having a kinda depressed moment here in my house, perhaps my love trenbolone make s me feel like that, however I was thinking that I live in a Mexican small town with my mom and twin sister, we are from America, but we live here cuz my momma always loved mexico, I feel the lack of white girls since I was a kid so I never grew up with with girls, so I have never kissed a girl in my life at my 17 yo, when I go to usa I see some girls and I talk to them they talk to me but im kinda weird, when Im with a girl I attract I dont know what to say I just dont know what girls like to hear from a guy, so I have failed in how to treat a girl, however here in mexico is different because the town where I live is around 60 000 inhabitants, im the only blonde and white guy here,avbously my mom and sister but they are woman, im the only white and blonde guy round that town, and always Mexican girls look at me, and talk with me, therefore some Mexican girls are such whores they basically call me as papacito or bla bla bla and sometimes I just feel the lack of girls in my life bt I dont know I dont really want to date Mexican girls, but I think im gonna live a bit more and fuck some Mexican girls, they love my blonde hair and pretty boy face, with a decent buff body and shredded, im dark blonde my homies, and hazel eyes, is a kinda rare combination, well so, due to lack of white girls where I live I got to get laid on my teens, im on tren at least they are gonna enjoy my sexual power, what do u recommend me homies ?

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Hey guys im having a kinda depressed moment here in my house, perhaps my love trenbolone make s me feel like that, however I was thinking that I live in a Mexican small town with my mom and twin sister, we are from America, but we live here cuz my momma always loved mexico, I feel the lack of white girls since I was a kid so I never grew up with with girls, so I have never kissed a girl in my life at my 17 yo, when I go to usa I see some girls and I talk to them they talk to me but im kinda weird, when Im with a girl I attract I dont know what to say I just dont know what girls like to hear from a guy, so I have failed in how to treat a girl, however here in mexico is different because the town where I live is around 60 000 inhabitants, im the only blonde and white guy here,avbously my mom and sister but they are woman, im the only white and blonde guy round that town, and always Mexican girls look at me, and talk with me, therefore some Mexican girls are such whores they basically call me as papacito or bla bla bla and sometimes I just feel the lack of girls in my life bt I dont know I dont really want to date Mexican girls, but I think im gonna live a bit more and fuck some Mexican girls, they love my blonde hair and pretty boy face, with a decent buff body and shredded, im dark blonde my homies, and hazel eyes, is a kinda rare combination, well so, due to lack of white girls where I live I got to get laid on my teens, im on tren at least they are gonna enjoy my sexual power, what do u recommend me homies ?
Post in off topic